TheBeeze

Introduction and Country Selection Thread

A player has dropped out so we have another opening. The next batch of countries won't open until campaign 1 is over.

17 hours ago, Chris182 said:

Private Chris Brickson reporting for the nation of Alsarh!

Welcome! Make sure you make a post in the AAR Thread. 

I believe all data bases have been updated with players and links. Some of you are still missing sigifg pictures. 

If anyone notices anything that is missing please let a staff member know. 

New Countries are available for selection and can start participating in builds after today. Please refer to Round 2 in the initial post to see which countries are available for new players. 

Hello,my name is Jack Kowalsky,and i will serve in the army of Balafih ,member of the RON.

IMG_9533.JPG

Edited by Johannsued

Will introduce character soon - however, the only nation available sharply contrasts both my build style/current models and resource of parts. Should I wait until a new nation opens up? Something that preferably has technologically advanced but relatively small military.

11 hours ago, Connor Querin said:

Will introduce character soon - however, the only nation available sharply contrasts both my build style/current models and resource of parts.  

Welcome Connor! Please look where it says Round 2 Countries available in the first post. Currently we have several countries with openings. Frankly, I'd like you to pick a COAC country as we currently have less members than the RON. Let us know what you decide. 

On 2/11/2017 at 9:49 AM, Thebeeze111 said:

Round 2: Countries Available for Selection: 

Erotema: - COAC) -(1 opening available)

Balafih - (RON) - (Johannsued)

Tyera - (RON) - (Merc4Hire)

Plighia - (COAC)- 

Deland Republic (Faladrin)

@Connor Querin please see above as stated earlier, only the above countries are currently available. 

Wanting to start with 2 players per country to start with.  As time goes, that may expand based on interest, but for now, all countries should have at least 1, 2 players max.

How are nations added to the list? Deland Republic was not there 12 hours ago.

Guess I have to choose Plighia then :D

Edited by Connor Querin

Just now, Connor Querin said:

How are nations added to the list? Deland Republic was not there 12 hours ago. 

We add countries based on demand and availability. Deland Republic opened up as we had a player drop out and I just updated the list. 

Please make sure you post your sigfig and AAR post as well. I will add you to the COAC Chat so you can get acquainted with the team. 

My sigfig is not visible yet in the post. I changed the privacy settings long time ago.

If it fails again, let me know and I´ll upload it again on flickr.

Thanks.

Sven Nordskjold, signing up for Erotema (COAC).

Growing up in the delta of Erotema, Sven went straight to college from highschool and earned himself a bachelors degree in industrial economics. Feeling confused and anxious after his graduation he found himself in a army recruiting office signing the paperworks. 'Welcome abord' the recruitment officer said. 'We will straighten your back and put some meat on your scrony arms'.

Sven Nordskjold.jpg

Hi, I'm interested in joining this group, but I have a few questions beforehand. I see that Erotema ~(COAC) is available, but what is its difference to Erotema, since these seem to be two different factions?

Hi ODA, I´m afraid you arrived late to choose Erotema (member of the COAC), as SkyPie has already taken the free slot. Each country has up to two players, so you will have to choose a different country with an available slot.

Best regards.

1 hour ago, ODA 401 said:

Hi, I'm interested in joining this group, but I have a few questions beforehand. I see that Erotema ~(COAC) is available, but what is its difference to Erotema, since these seem to be two different factions?

Welcome. I apologize, I was a little slow updating the country list. Unfortunately someone did beat you to that country already. Good news is that there are several other countries still available for choosing. I've updated the listed in the original post which lists the open and available countries. 

If you have general questions regarding the game, post them up in the General Discussion Thread. And again, Welcome!

Thank you for the update Thebeeze111. Would it be possible for me to join Plighia, I am still working on my sigfig.

34983849816_c066f0ba6d_q.jpgPvt. 2c Cian Thorson by ODA 401, on Flickr

Cian Thorson enlisting in the 115th Radio Relay Company, Armed Forces of Plighia.

Being a "Military Brat" with both parents in the Armed Forces, Cian new that he wanted to join up as soon as he could. After graduating from high school, he immediately enlisted in the army. And thanks to his family connections, he was able to go into the MOS that he wanted (Radio Relay Co.). Ever since he got his Ham Radio license in high school, he was fascinated with everything evolving around it. His parents tried to urge him to attend officer school, but he didn't want to have to sit behind a desk doing paperwork most of his career.

Edited by ODA 401

Sounds good ODA 401.  I have added you to the AAR master list, don't forget to create a post in that thread.  It more or less serves as your index to your builds and scores.  WELCOME!!!