TheBeeze

Introduction and Country Selection Thread

2 hours ago, Ellisss_2 said:

Can I join Refnor please?

That country already has (2) Players. Please select another. Thanks. 

9 hours ago, Ellisss_2 said:

Thank you both, I am looking forward to contributing!

Nice to see a new player in our proud Nation. Welcome !

Those who've added sigfig pics and made AAR posts have been added to the player base under the World Map and County Index topic. The rest of you, get to it. 

On 3/11/2017 at 6:17 AM, Faladrin said:

THE WHOLE THING

This is great! Everyone should check this out and try something similar. 

Thank you!

Sergeant David "Ando" Anderson, A Company, 1st Batallion, 5th New Brikika (COAC) Infantry Regiment reporting for duty.

58caeb53d3fd2_Andosmall.jpg.7a480485907cf4a5a958572224116336.jpg

Sgt David "Ando" Anderson is a veteran of over ten years in the New Brikika military starting in the 5th Infantry Regiment before transferring to special forces.  An expert in weapons reconnaisscence Ando has recently returned to the 5th as the life of a special forces trooper was putting too much strain on his marriage but despite him promising to leave his wife filed for divorce just before his transer was completed.  Separated from the woman he loves and back in a regiment that has changed a great deal in his time away Ando must come to terms with life without the woman he loves and a return from the more relaxed operating style of special forces to the strict discipline of a regiment filled with young recruits and stuck up officers from the old New Brikika aristocracy.  A return to the regular army also means given New Brikika's foreign policy that his best chance of going on operations is in a peacekeeping role that Ando considers to be little more than traffic control, what he craves is a bit of action and a part of him wonders if the troubles he sees reported on the news from other parts of the world could lead to something to relieve the boredom of barracks life...

4 hours ago, Thebeeze111 said:

This is great! Everyone should check this out and try something similar. 

Thank you!

You're welcome ! Thank you ! :blush:

Thomas Silvia, Infantryman of Swintoc (RON).

Born and raised in Swintoc, left Thomas bored with a lust for adventure. After his childhood friend returned from a tour of duty with amazing stories of the world, Thomas was eager to "join up" his strive has already been noticed by his higher ups, This quickly sent him to a guerrilla unit on the border in preparation of the civil unreast rocking Studica. Hopefully the war is not more than Thomas has bargained for, and his Swintocian self enthusiasm and patriotism will remain intact, but the prospect of war is already taking its toll.

33500618646_2a05b44119_t.jpgTGBW Thomas Silvia by Silvasio,

11 hours ago, Silvasio said:

Thomas Silvia, Infantryman of Swintoc (RON).

Born and raised in Swintoc, left Thomas bored with a lust for adventure. After his childhood friend returned from a tour of duty with amazing stories of the world, Thomas was eager to "join up" his strive has already been noticed by his higher ups, This quickly sent him to a guerrilla unit on the border in preparation of the civil unreast rocking Studica. Hopefully the war is not more than Thomas has bargained for, and his Swintocian self enthusiasm and patriotism will remain intact, but the prospect of war is already taking its toll.

33500618646_2a05b44119_t.jpgTGBW Thomas Silvia by Silvasio,

Welcome to Swintoc :D hope you like the flag I proposed :D

18 minutes ago, Maxim I said:

Still need a sigfig when you get a chance. 

1 hour ago, Maxim I said:

Looks pretty good. :thumbup:

PVT Pierre Nochet reporting for duty to serve the Glorious Nation of Filace

33514665586_0a7ea5bb03_m.jpgPVT Pierre Noche by Capt. Genaro, on Flickr

Having just turned 18, Pierre had his heart set on attending the National Naval Academy where he could earn a commission in Filace's unstoppable fleet. With the support of his family and friends, Pierre filled out all the paperwork, passed all the physicals, and completed the interviews. From there, what should have been a waiting game quickly turned into a race against time when, following the declaration of war, Parliament announced a draft was necessary to fill the military's meager ranks. Pierre lost this race when Filace Brick News announced that P59 was one of the first ten draft groups. In 24 hours, Pierre went from an Academy candidate to a verbal punching bag for various drill sergeants at General Indoctrination Center 16.

13 minutes ago, Captain Genaro said:

Everything

Finally a teammate! Don't forget your AAR Post. 

20 hours ago, Thebeeze111 said:

Still need a sigfig when you get a chance. 

33567637105_af2e6e927a_n.jpg

First post updated with my picture :)

48 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

@Maxim I heh, our countries' uniforms look alike ;)

Yeah the equipment of Swintoc is kinda outdated lately :p

it could be that Swintoc bought some of your leftovers :p

Edited by Maxim I

I believe I've updated all of our databases to reflect all of the new members, sigfig pics, added people to private comms, and flags. Please be sure to let me know if I'm missing someone. 

We have (1) Spot left for the existing countries. If that is filled before campaign (1) ends, we will open up some more countries afterward. 

3 hours ago, Merc4Hire said:

Are all 12 countries limited to only 2 players per country? Or will the countries re-open for more players after each has at least 2? 

So right now in the interest of trying to control the chaos, only certain countries are available for selection. Currently we are only allowing (2) players per country. As I write this, there is only (1) spot left for selection. If that spot is taken prior to campaign (1) we will open up more countries for selection after campaign (1) has finished. 

Sigpro joins for EROTEMA (COAC).

Flag to be agreed with Alfadas.

My minifig. Lieutenant Commander Mike (nothing to do with the real world :laugh: ). Mike joined the Erotema Navy as a Midshipman when he was 20. After 5 years in the Academy he excelled in combat tactics, which lead him to take the Special Ops Course. After this time he was the main instructor of the Snipers Academy.

Being Erotema a country with shores on the Great Ocean, of course a powerful Submarine Naval Force is necessary.

This picture is from an exercise for a free escape from the newly developed S90 attack submarine for the Erotema Navy (and allies, of course).

33499406681_08bf029e26_t.jpgLt Commander Mike by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

1 hour ago, Thebeeze111 said:

Hello and Welcome,

Your picture is locked for sharing and downloading so I can't add it to our playerbase. 

Please, tell me how to unlock it so I won't make the same mistake.

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, sigpro said:

Please, tell me how to unlock it so I won't make the same mistake.

Thanks.

It may have something to do with your privacy settings. Try making it public..