TheBeeze

The Brick of Nations

Ambassador Curro Jimenez, Erotema.

"The last weeks have been confusing. There is only one thing we know: a group of our troops has been ilegally captured by Plighia and Bandaud. This is not a previous warning: this is the WAR. From now on, any military targets on these countries are subject to be attacked by any means available in our Armed Forces."

48406162632_4e49ab6f57_c.jpgAmbassador Curro Jimenez by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

34301169724_277465f365_q.jpg

Ambassador to Plighia-Gregory Jefferson

Fellow Ambassadors, I urge you to listen to what I have to say, especially the representatives of Alsarh and Erotema. First, to the President of Alsarh, if your information is correct, my country will want to open talks with your country, for if they have indeed funded terrorism, then they have done so under our very noses breaking our trust and potentially our alliance. But if the Ambassador of Walara will assure their cooperation in eliminating those terrorists, I advise you, Mr. President, to stand down your troops and instead aid us in destroying these insurgents.

To the Ambassador of Erotema, I am appalled by your accusations, but I will keep a civil tongue! I have contacted many of my fellow officials as well as some high ranking friends in our military. I have even contacted our president, and none of them have any knowledge that confirms your allegations! Therefore I urge you to rethink your decision before it backfires.

That is all I have to say. 

Now I must ask for Walara’s Ambassador to please step up and reassure us of this issue.

Posted (edited)

President Dmitrievich of Alsarh BoN

498769721_Photoon24-02-2019at17_28.jpg.40754ecbd211d573520c51f8989ffa31.jpg

Gregory Jefferson of Plighia, thank you for your diplomatic response. I understand that Walara may be doing this without your knowledge or consent. It is for that reason that I shall extend the deadline until Saturday. In this time I expect Walara to publicly discuss the matter with me here at the BoN. During this time my troops will only provide aid work at the front line in Priunulia. I thank you for your suggestion of open talks and if Walara does not respond we will be happy to participate in them. If Walara does not respond we will take it as them admitting to funding terrorists. Be careful Plighia, as the old Alsarhian phrases say, look like th'innocent LEGO but be the LEPIN under't.

Edited by marvelBoy123

48446086776_5ee3449015_z.jpg Edward Cortez- Walara Ambassador 

The president of Alsarh comes before this great body and lays down an ultimatum to my country which has been engulfed in war for over a year. Then they cry victim and claim we've attacked them at a terrorist level, while fully engaged in war. You must think we have unlimited resources, alas that is not true. Our condolences go out to those lost and their families in the senseless violence. 

I would however like to turn everyone's attention to the recent report made public by the Bandaud intelligence community. It seems, Alsarh, after all it's saber rattling is in fact supporting the terrorist group responsible for the recent string of attacks. Furthermore, it has been determined that the Erotema government was aware of this and stood idly by. You both, are responsible for the senseless violence occurring here. I call on all Nations to denounce these activities and take action against these 2 Nations immediately!

Furthermore, I am also here to announce that we have agreed to peace in Priunulia. As a gesture of good faith, all of our forces have been removed to our borders. We have made an agreement with the Priunulia government which will benefit both of our countries economically and provide safety in our region. 

To the terrorists hiding in Alsarh I say this: your days are numbered. 

Wow! Perhaps Mr Cortez we jumped to conclusions, my sincere apologies but as I am sure you know how devastating terrorists can be and any leads must be quickly dealt with - sometimes errors occur. For this reason I suggest we do what Mr Jefferson suggested and instead work to eliminate them together, they are bad for my country and your reputation - I'm sure we can come to some agreement. 

Secondly, the Bandaud accusations. It is evident at even a first glance to a true Alsarhian that they are fake. After hearing your reports, we checked our air space and none of your satellites passed over. So then we had a look at your photographs and they stink of LEPIN knockoffs. At least make it convincing! In an area of coastal forest, the photos show volcanic rock formations and steep cliffs with little to no vegetation. Also a model of truck that is both outdated and never used by the Alsarhian army is shown. Thirdly this event supposedly occurs far from a border, how are these terrorists meant to transport such missiles to their location unnoticed. Furthermore, we have recently recovered from an economic crisis and are focusing on replenishing and modernising our own military we do not have the funds to support such an organisation. Also why would such an exchange occur were it can be seen by satellite? - why not somewhere more secure? Do you also really think we would come out condemning terrorism just before a major milestone in helping it. May I remind you that we were the first to sign up to the task force.

So finally, I invite Mr Cortez, Mr Jefferson and Mr Jimenez to hold a summit in Alsarh to settle our differences. If Walara agrees to help us stop the terrorists who commit acts that they wrongly claim under the Walaran name, then we will allow them to scout out the area where we are supposedly harbouring and funding terrorists.

Surely this seems a reasonable proposition. If Walara do find them then I will step down as President - I know they are not here and I am willing to put my job on the line if it means proving it to the world.

Posted (edited)

34301169724_277465f365_q.jpg

Ambassador to Plighia-Gregory Jefferson

To President Dmitrievich of Alsarh. My President has agreed to meet with you to discuss the matters at hand. If we determine that the nations of Alsarh and Erotema are indeed turning a blind eye to terrorists running freely within their borders, actions will be taken.

Edited by ODA 401

Ambassador Curro Jimenez, Erotema.

48496821281_beb493d156_z.jpgAMBASSADOR12.lxf by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

President Dmitrievich, your proposition is sensible, I agree in celebrating a meeting with the representatives from Plighia and Walara, but I assume the meeting will be in the Brick of Nations.

The summit can occur in the Brick of Nations or in the Alsarhian capital, whichever those involved are more comfortable with. 

* Out of character - I am traveling at the minute and don't have consistent access to WiFi - please expect delay in response.