TheBeeze

The Brick of Nations ---- Retired from Old Game

Ambassador Curro Jimenez, Erotema.

"The last weeks have been confusing. There is only one thing we know: a group of our troops has been ilegally captured by Plighia and Bandaud. This is not a previous warning: this is the WAR. From now on, any military targets on these countries are subject to be attacked by any means available in our Armed Forces."

48406162632_4e49ab6f57_c.jpgAmbassador Curro Jimenez by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

34301169724_277465f365_q.jpg

Ambassador to Plighia-Gregory Jefferson

Fellow Ambassadors, I urge you to listen to what I have to say, especially the representatives of Alsarh and Erotema. First, to the President of Alsarh, if your information is correct, my country will want to open talks with your country, for if they have indeed funded terrorism, then they have done so under our very noses breaking our trust and potentially our alliance. But if the Ambassador of Walara will assure their cooperation in eliminating those terrorists, I advise you, Mr. President, to stand down your troops and instead aid us in destroying these insurgents.

To the Ambassador of Erotema, I am appalled by your accusations, but I will keep a civil tongue! I have contacted many of my fellow officials as well as some high ranking friends in our military. I have even contacted our president, and none of them have any knowledge that confirms your allegations! Therefore I urge you to rethink your decision before it backfires.

That is all I have to say. 

Now I must ask for Walara’s Ambassador to please step up and reassure us of this issue.

President Dmitrievich of Alsarh BoN

498769721_Photoon24-02-2019at17_28.jpg.40754ecbd211d573520c51f8989ffa31.jpg

Gregory Jefferson of Plighia, thank you for your diplomatic response. I understand that Walara may be doing this without your knowledge or consent. It is for that reason that I shall extend the deadline until Saturday. In this time I expect Walara to publicly discuss the matter with me here at the BoN. During this time my troops will only provide aid work at the front line in Priunulia. I thank you for your suggestion of open talks and if Walara does not respond we will be happy to participate in them. If Walara does not respond we will take it as them admitting to funding terrorists. Be careful Plighia, as the old Alsarhian phrases say, look like th'innocent LEGO but be the LEPIN under't.

Edited by marvelBoy123

48446086776_5ee3449015_z.jpg Edward Cortez- Walara Ambassador 

The president of Alsarh comes before this great body and lays down an ultimatum to my country which has been engulfed in war for over a year. Then they cry victim and claim we've attacked them at a terrorist level, while fully engaged in war. You must think we have unlimited resources, alas that is not true. Our condolences go out to those lost and their families in the senseless violence. 

I would however like to turn everyone's attention to the recent report made public by the Bandaud intelligence community. It seems, Alsarh, after all it's saber rattling is in fact supporting the terrorist group responsible for the recent string of attacks. Furthermore, it has been determined that the Erotema government was aware of this and stood idly by. You both, are responsible for the senseless violence occurring here. I call on all Nations to denounce these activities and take action against these 2 Nations immediately!

Furthermore, I am also here to announce that we have agreed to peace in Priunulia. As a gesture of good faith, all of our forces have been removed to our borders. We have made an agreement with the Priunulia government which will benefit both of our countries economically and provide safety in our region. 

To the terrorists hiding in Alsarh I say this: your days are numbered. 

Wow! Perhaps Mr Cortez we jumped to conclusions, my sincere apologies but as I am sure you know how devastating terrorists can be and any leads must be quickly dealt with - sometimes errors occur. For this reason I suggest we do what Mr Jefferson suggested and instead work to eliminate them together, they are bad for my country and your reputation - I'm sure we can come to some agreement. 

Secondly, the Bandaud accusations. It is evident at even a first glance to a true Alsarhian that they are fake. After hearing your reports, we checked our air space and none of your satellites passed over. So then we had a look at your photographs and they stink of LEPIN knockoffs. At least make it convincing! In an area of coastal forest, the photos show volcanic rock formations and steep cliffs with little to no vegetation. Also a model of truck that is both outdated and never used by the Alsarhian army is shown. Thirdly this event supposedly occurs far from a border, how are these terrorists meant to transport such missiles to their location unnoticed. Furthermore, we have recently recovered from an economic crisis and are focusing on replenishing and modernising our own military we do not have the funds to support such an organisation. Also why would such an exchange occur were it can be seen by satellite? - why not somewhere more secure? Do you also really think we would come out condemning terrorism just before a major milestone in helping it. May I remind you that we were the first to sign up to the task force. I do not believe that they are here but will conduct all necessary operations and eliminate them if they are. 

So finally, I invite Mr Cortez, Mr Jefferson and Mr Jimenez to hold a summit in Alsarh to settle our differences. If Walara agrees to help us stop the terrorists who commit acts that they wrongly claim under the Walaran name, then we will allow them to scout out the area where we are supposedly harbouring and funding terrorists.

Edited by marvelBoy123

34301169724_277465f365_q.jpg

Ambassador to Plighia-Gregory Jefferson

To President Dmitrievich of Alsarh. My President has agreed to meet with you to discuss the matters at hand. If we determine that the nations of Alsarh and Erotema are indeed turning a blind eye to terrorists running freely within their borders, actions will be taken.

Edited by ODA 401

Ambassador Curro Jimenez, Erotema.

48496821281_beb493d156_z.jpgAMBASSADOR12.lxf by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

President Dmitrievich, your proposition is sensible, I agree in celebrating a meeting with the representatives from Plighia and Walara, but I assume the meeting will be in the Brick of Nations.

The summit can occur in the Brick of Nations or in the Alsarhian capital, whichever those involved are more comfortable with. 

* Out of character - I am traveling at the minute and don't have consistent access to WiFi - please expect delay in response.

The summit will be held in Alsarh at the newly built conference center in Al Bhandahar in four days time. I would like to extend the invitation to all interested parties to discuss maintaining global peace. The overall descions will then be communicated to the BoN. Please inform me if you are attending.

* This will be posted as a side build of the conference room then in character discussion can occur in the comments. It will occur over two weeks from opening so there is no rush.*

Edited by marvelBoy123

48446086776_5ee3449015_z.jpg Edward Cortez- Walara Ambassador 

We will not be participating in any political grandstanding fake forum to save face among the international community. This is a sham. You allow these degenerates to run free inside your borders. The answer is simple, you allow it and have done nothing, now you want the world to clean up your mess for you like you've done nothing wrong. Not going to happen. 

Fine, Mr Cortez - it saddens me that I cannot bring you to your senses. I have explained that I am not supporting these terrorists and the evidence is, as clearly stated, FAKE. However if I cannot convince you then it is you who is bitter and ignorant - I cannot change that. Believe what you like but the statement you made today says a lot about your character. This summit is about maintaining general world peace. I have made a calm rational decision and everything that you have said in these walls seems as though you want peace - your agreement with Priunulia to provide regional safety and your condoning of 'senseless violence' and then today you call a peace conference that other nations including your ally Plighia are taking seriously. I will leave the summit open to you throughout. Perhaps after a glass of water, some paracetamol and sitting in a chair listening to classical music then you will recover from last night's partying and speak to me rationally. Also three reminders - the world will not be 'cleaning up my mess, I was the one who joined the anti-terrorism task force and lost some of my best men NOT YOU! Besides I love how well you can flick on and off the 'pity me switch' from 'You must think we have unlimited resources, alas that is not true' to being 'the whole world who can clear up all my problems' - make your mind up, you can't play the damsel in distress and the valiant knight. I have offered you the ability to peacefully resolve this, even allowing you to send troops into my country to monitor me. Any projection of your military force into my country and I will retaliate with extreme prejudice we have developed a long range MOAB and if you force me to I will use it.

My Condolences to you and your Nation, it is not too late.

unPLANT.jpg

Honorable Ambassadors.

We've been watching the chit-chats for quite some time now among some countries that seem to prefer to discuss rather than act.

We have received information about terrorist organizations' links to drug cartels and arms dealers. But also governments that with diferrent ways foster and use these organizations.

My country has evaluated these information and intends to act once our national security is threatened. And as long as we see that countries with the problem like to insult each other, we don't think we have  to inform the body of the Nation for any of our actions 

Honorable Count Septem,

I must remind you that we speak and do not act in attempts to prevent war and escalation of problems. I do agree that certain parts of discussion have not been productive due to reluctance or misunderstanding from one or both sides. Perhaps if you are worried about terrorist in our area come along to the peace conference and we can all tackle it more effectively together. Please, consider working with us, we would hate for your nation to become mixed up in any of the disagreements that already seem to plague this region.

Members of the BoN, I would encourage you to join us at the Alsarhian summit. We are working proactively towards peace but your contribution can help us to achieve a resolution to the problems we face. I urge you to get involved in order to help secure peace!

Thank you,

The Peace conference in Alsarh has finished and we are closer to receiving a result but it is still not perfect I suggest that at some point their should be a follow up summit with more nations involved. I would also like to ask nations to join a task force to conclusively prove or disprove the rumours of terrorists in Alsarh. This will if other nations join be headed by Plighia and will have my permission to operate unhindered within my borders. Myself and Plighia would be willing to supply troops but only if other nations join. This invitation is directed at Bandaud, Walara, New Brickia and Priunulia though it is open to other nations. As Honourable Count Septem said, we must now take action, negotiation can only get us so far and we must now act together to get to the bottom of this mess.

Thank You

Edited by marvelBoy123

This is an act of courtesy for although I am not obliged to inform you of these actions you all already know most likely and I would hate for you to form incorrect conclusions. My forces and those of Plighia have recently struck a decisive blow against terrorism. We have captured a number of ring leaders and destroyed their main HQ in Alsarh. It appears that terrorists have managed to infiltrate my country unnoticed as we connected all activity such as this with the threat of the Walara Dominance State. My government has in NO way funded them and I have personally scrutinised all evidence that may connect them. It appears that they were supported by foreign mercenaries. We employed many into our army during shortages of troops in previous years. They are highly skilled and can receive higher clearance more easily than many. It appears that they supplied the terrorists with training equipment that they were meant to be using. The situation is under control and we do not require aid but I would ask to extend international cooperation in order to eliminate them. We would advise all nations to send home all foreign combat groups employed in their militaries and check all senior government and military officials. 

I am sure that many of you will condemn me for my earlier statements but I now believe that I understand the 'evidence' of terrorists in my borders that was displayed by Bandaud. A simple calculation error may have given an incorrect location, a landscape scan showed that the rock formations were similar to those found in the south east of Alsarh (D3). Though we have not used the pictured equipment, many foreign combat groups use weaponry and vehicles that they were trained with from their home country, perhaps explaining this. 

So in conclusion, I must ask for your cooperation, Bandaud, Walara, Priunulia, Erotema and any others are once again invited to join myself and Plighia in solving this problem. I must reiterate that if you want to conduct military operations in my country you join the task force. Independent action will be treated as a hostile act of war.

Thank you, Honorable members of the Brick of Nations.

Edited by marvelBoy123

Honourable members of the Brick of Nations, I will keep this brief. It is evident that we are not working effectively. Our progress in establishing rules for the conduct of war has been negligible and our joint missions a disgrace. We have become a laughing stock and action is needed. These operations come at a great cost to each of us and it is important that we all cooperate and help one another in these troubled times. I therefore ask for your help in proactively dealing with our numerous shortcomings. Until, such point as there are signs of reform and progress, Alsarh will not operate with BoN task forces. My nation will tackle these issues independently in the mean time. If I can't rely on you the I won't. I do not intend to offend or cause any disrespect to any nations, I simply believe that a change is long overdue!

Edited by marvelBoy123