TheBeeze

The Brick of Nations ---- Retired from Old Game

X3daHXk.jpg

"People of The Brick Of Nations! I am speaking to you from a temporary pedestal behind a wall from a destroyed building. Our country has been focusing on our traditions for too long! We need to focus on strengthening our military, and increasing our nation's export rate! This wall behind me was destroyed in a recent riot about unemployment rates. I am asking the COAC to help us in our time of need. 

As I, 'Jackson Ford,' the new president of Alsarh, I vow to increase employment by starting a go-for-broke attempt to strengthen our military. All citizens age 18 to 21 are expected to work 5 days a week at military-based factories. I am also beginning a draft for all citizens 18 to 21 as well. EVERY CITIZEN must enter the draft. I hope to silence this unrest and rioting in this country once and for all!"

Mr. Curro Jiménez, EROTEMA Ambassador to the BoN.

As you probably know, there has been a thermonuclear explosion in Southern Xenor, whose origin is still unknown. I hereby offer help to investigate such an explosion and I offer assistance to the civil population. WMDs must be found and disabled.

37414037381_5139e649d8_b.jpgAgain and again... by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

Toohati Ambassador to the Brick of Nations, Victoria Wilson

32677277904_b3d76be7a9_c.jpgDeclaring War

In light of recent events, specifically the tragic nuclear bombing, Toohati must acknowledge it's role in these occurrences. For quite some time, my nation has been actively supporting the Servants of Freedom. We gave them supplies in order to aid their fight against the tyranny of the Xenorian regime. Now, even though the oppression of one regime has ended, we know that the replacement governing body is not worthy of support. At this time, Toohati is officially severing all ties with the Servants of Freedom. No longer will we provide them with supplies of any kind, nor will we be providing technical abilities. Instead, Toohati will decisively wage war against these traitors and terrorists.

The Servants of Freedom no longer deserve that name. The act of bombing an entire city, indeed, with a thermonuclear weapon, eclipses all other acts of terrorism known up to this point in our shared history. They have threatened all nations, and have shown just how far they are willing to go in their insanity. Toohati will stand against the storm! Who will join me in defending our nations, our people, and our lives?!

Finally, the nation of Toohati is willing to send medical supplies and personnel into Xenor i order to help the people affected by this horrendous bombing. Any possible aid will be rendered to the displaced citizens, including asylum or temporary residency for medical care, in our nation.

To all members of the Coalition of Allied Nations:

The Republic of Nations no longer considers an alliance with the Coalition of Allied Nations to be beneficial, both now and in the foreseeable future. The Republic of Nations hereby terminates any form of an official alliance with the Coalition of Allied Nations, for the reasons given below.

Members of the Republic of Nations are of the mind that the representatives of the Coalition of Allied Nations have not been amenable to open discussions, and their hasty actions in selecting their objectives, without seeking counsel, go against all principles of an alliance.

The nations and representatives of the Republic of Nations, obligated to put the needs and safety of their people first, feel that these attempts by the members of the Coalition of Allied Nations to seize or dictate control are reckless, especially in these times of strife. The hasty actions of the Coalition of Allied Nations have serious potential to jeopardize the welfare of our nations and our people.

Perhaps in the future, the Republic of Nations will once more seek out an alliance with the Coalition of Allied Nations, should cooler heads prevail.

At this time, the Republic of Nations will allow it's individual member countries to maintain any treaties one country may have with any CoAC nation(s), but no encompassing alliance shall exist between the RoN and the CoAC.

I think the grounds of your decision are not right, for our activity can be seen here, and collaboration has been our motto in our interaction. However, I say again that we have a common enemy.

I will keep a hot line just in case.

37411669741_139e4e0797_b.jpgAmbassador urging COAC countries´ citizens to leave a sieged city by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

Chuck Dizzle, esteemed Representative to the Brick of Nations, from the Commonwealth of Southern Territories.

image.png.11cfc8a03631c7db93273d7e26668777.png 

My fellow members of the BoN, my sincerest apologies.  Earlier today, a member of our RoN alliance, a Ms. Victoria Wilson of Toohati, made a statement which was not endorsed or supported by ANY member of this alliance!  We are facing a brand new threat, one which we hoped would never have to be dealt with...but here we are.  I have spoken with the other representatives of the RoN and we have decided to clearly state that we are willing to work with any, and all members of the CoAC nations to find a quick, clean, and logical solution to this threat, which we will refer to as the SoF.  These terrorists used our help, both alliances, and then spit in our face as soon as they possible could!  ANY members of the SoF will be eliminated on sight.

image.png.4f666ffd8420ec63fbe1467ec919d2d2.png

There will be no quarter given to these people.  They have unleashed a chaos on all of us and we must deal with them as expeditiously as possible!

image.png.f09cee15c005654d2fed35464a73148d.png

As for Ms. Wilson, we are about to meet with the other representatives from the nation of Toohati and determine wether or not she is fit for her position from here on out.  CoAC nations, we look forward to working together to eliminate this threat.  Thank you for your time, and our sincerest apologies!

Mr. Dizzle, I understand this is an uncertain environment and misunderstandings can happen. Apologies accepted.

39579015345_047ebdcdf9.jpg 

Edited by sigpro

Mr. Curro Jiménez, Erotema Ambassador to the BoN.

26720750878_5983d1bfa6_z.jpgSin título by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

Members of the Bricks of Nations,

Whereas:

-we are facing a common enemy: the Servants of Freedom, the Non Allied Nations and other terrorist groups. 

-there has been a nuclear explosion in Xenor not caused by us.

Considering:

-the RON agreed to keep an alliance with the COAC.

The COAC offers:

Controlling Xenor under an alliance between the RON and the COAC, notwithstanding which side gains more control during this campaign or in case there is a tie.

PROVISIONS:

-the COAC will attack only one site that will be publicly announced.

-the RON, in case it accepts, will attack another site. By agreeing on this, the RON and the COAC will control 2 out of the 3 sites in XENOR and XENOR will be ruled by both sides.

-in case any of the players has started building on a site and can´t change their site, the following will apply:

-notwithstanding the result of the campaign (COAC wins 3 or 2 sites or RON wins 3 or 2 sites), XENOR WILL BE CONTROLLED BY BOTH SIDES. Of course, this agreement will have to be enforced and we offer a division of Xenor for each side (West for the COAC, East for the RON). The Summer Islands (located south) would be shared by both sides.

-the actions that take place in sites where the COAC and the RON are present will be exclusively against the Servants of Freedom, Non Allied Nations or terrorist groups. There won´t be fights between the COAC and the RON.

-Xenor civilians are offered protection.

To clarify: 

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ATTACK THE SITE YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY CHOSEN in case changing is not possible!

On 6/8/2018 at 4:33 AM, sigpro said:

Mr. Curro Jiménez, Erotema Ambassador to the BoN.

26720750878_5983d1bfa6_z.jpgSin título by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

Members of the Bricks of Nations,

Whereas:

-we are facing a common enemy: the Servants of Freedom, the Non Allied Nations and other terrorist groups. 

-there has been a nuclear explosion in Xenor not caused by us.

Considering:

-the RON agreed to keep an alliance with the COAC.

The COAC offers:

Controlling Xenor under an alliance between the RON and the COAC, notwithstanding which side gains more control during this campaign or in case there is a tie.

PROVISIONS:

-the COAC will attack only one site that will be publicly announced.

-the RON, in case it accepts, will attack another site. By agreeing on this, the RON and the COAC will control 2 out of the 3 sites in XENOR and XENOR will be ruled by both sides.

-in case any of the players has started building on a site and can´t change their site, the following will apply:

-notwithstanding the result of the campaign (COAC wins 3 or 2 sites or RON wins 3 or 2 sites), XENOR WILL BE CONTROLLED BY BOTH SIDES. Of course, this agreement will have to be enforced and we offer a division of Xenor for each side (West for the COAC, East for the RON). The Summer Islands (located south) would be shared by both sides.

-the actions that take place in sites where the COAC and the RON are present will be exclusively against the Servants of Freedom, Non Allied Nations or terrorist groups. There won´t be fights between the COAC and the RON.

-Xenor civilians are offered protection.

To clarify: 

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ATTACK THE SITE YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY CHOSEN in case changing is not possible!

38828692592_1eeb801c06_z.jpg

Andrew Bricks-Tyera Ambassador to the BON

"This is interesting. How do we know this is not a trick to make RON go after only one site so you can take Xenor for yourselves? What guarantee can you give us? If we do this then what? Are we supposed to divide Xenor in half?"

Cretins of the CoAC, I have news for you! The Republic of Nations will never agree to your proposal! This is not an alliance, this is a petty attempt to bring the RoN under your rule, abiding to your whims and wishes, and making fools of us! I say it will not be so! There can be no division of Xenor! Should the nation be split, it is obvious that the CoAC will dictate the terms, choosing what they desire to have, and throwing us the scraps! Members of the CoAC, I suggest you brains out of you butts and do something worthwhile in this offensive!

The RoN is facing enemies on all fronts, the remnants of Xenor's government, the Servants of Freedom terrorists, and now the CoAC has decided to join the ranks with this backstabbing!

I will stand firm with my friend, Ambassador Andrew Bricks. The RoN will not be led like sheep to the slaughter! We see through your lies!

Ladies and men of the Brick of Nations, this is war! There is no means of debate or diplomacy among terrorists and tyrants except with blood and bullets! As such, the RoN has free reign to attack these traitors wherever they might hide, regardless of the COAC's ludicrous requests! The RoN will eliminate those who stand against us, including members of the CoAC, should they choose to be so foolish! Consider this fair warning! War is upon us, AND TO THE VICTOR THE SPOILS!!!

Mr. Curro Jiménez, EROTEMA ambassador to the BoN. 

According to Mr. Dizzle's last statement, a substitute for Mrs. Wilson was to be replaced. However, I know this can be a long process.

I will only reply to Mr. Bricks statement.

Since there has been a common enemy, we have respected each other and collaborated against those threatening our security. 

As a sign of good will from my country, and in order to strengthen the future cooperation, I will take an additional step: although while being at war, there has been no military action from EROTEMA against the RoN. Therefore, I announce that EROTEMA finishes the war against the RoN. Of course, if any COAC countries are attacked by the RoN, we will return to war.

Here is a map with the control areas: West for the COAC and East for the RoN, while the Summer Islands in the south will be a common zone. 

We intend to leave Xenor on their own as soon as possible, with free elections and democracy. 

By announcing it in the BoN, in case there are any members that treasons their word, they will be publicly ashamed here.

42729034341_970889248d.jpg

" First of all, from the CoAC to Nation of Toohati, you have our deepest, sincerest sympathy for the lose of Ambassador Victoria Wilson

Ladies and gentelmen of the Brick of Nations
Manners
Maketh
Man

We came here with a honest proposition about the scattered nation of Xenor. Of course we can fool you., but same time you can fool us also. We are takining a risk to loose any influence we could have in Xenor.

Yes, we want to have Xenor in our alliance. But I don't believe that as the country is now, will provide to us or to you anything but problems

Ladies and gentelmen . We are at war for over a year now. I don't know for how long we will continue to fight but i know very well that this period, RON is not our biggest concern. Probably we aren't your biggest concern also.

Don't loose more time. The major problems are out there. This deal will not make us firends, not at all. But will help all of us to protect our countries. "

Edited by paintballman

Toohati President Caleb Ledger

40915516340_e621f99fa4_c.jpgPresident Ledger

Members of the Brick of Nations, I am here before you to bring to you the news that Ambassador Victoria Wilson has died. She took her own life yesterday, which stunned us all. We knew she has struggled with depression throughout her life, but she was doing so well, and was loving her job. However, her recent unsanctioned statements brought her condition to our notice. Unfortunately, we were unable to act quickly enough to prevent this horrific tragedy. Our nation is mourning the loss of such a bright young woman; she should have had a bright future ahead of her...

At this time, I, President Caleb Ledger, will be the interim Ambassador to the Brick of Nations, until we are able to appoint a suitable replacement for Ambassador Wilson.

Thank you all for your condolences.

Pliphian Ambassador to the BoN-Gregory Jefferson

34301169724_277465f365_q.jpg

Fellow members of the Brick of Nation, I assume you have heard about the explosion in my countries' sea port earlier today-a terrible tragedy. Our current casualty assessment is close to 120 dead and a further 300 or so wounded, the largest loss of life my country has known in the last century or so. Our first responders, medical personnel, and army national guardsmen are working diligently to aid those who are injured, though many of our hospitals are becoming increasingly overcrowded. A large-scale investigation has been started to find out the cause of the explosion, and we WILL get to the bottom of this.

We are currently in no need of aid, but I ask you all to stand read in case we do.

Keep us in your prayers.

President Dmitrievich of Alsarh BoN

498769721_Photoon24-02-2019at17_28.jpg.40754ecbd211d573520c51f8989ffa31.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, those of you who keep up to date with the news will have heard of the tragedy at Nekrosavov Hydro-Dam. It has been catastrophic for my people and national morale. However we are not asking for aid, we are here to talk about what or rather who caused this. This is the third attack against my neutral country in connection to the Walara - Priunulia war. Normally an act like this would cause us to declare war but that is not what we want. Effective immediately Alsarh is cutting all trade with Walara and if further attacks by their splinter groups the same punishment will apply to Priunulia. We will only revoke this punishment if we can hold talks with Walara or conflict is peacefully resolved. Further attacks will result in further more strict punishments -  you have been warned!

Secondly our condolences to President Metaxas of the Coral Islands with the passing of his wife one year ago in an unforgivable act. In light of this we would like to consider working more closely with the Coral Islands to stop such atrocities as have been felt by both our nations.

Edited by marvelBoy123

Secretary General of the Brick of Nations, Curtis Larkin

33065356540_b06f27277b.jpg 

Ladies and gentlemen, I come to you tonight with an announcement. Over the course of the last three weeks, law enforcement & government military forces from countries around the globe have reported several incidents of brutal slayings occurring in their cities and on their lands. Under normal circumstances this would be left local governments to handle, but we have seen enough troubling evidence to indicate this is an international incident requiring international support. 

The brick of nations is asking for countries to join a Task Force we are creating with hopes of finding the force responsible for these killings and bringing this to an end. The Task Force will be lead by Commander Mike Harrigan. Commander Harrigan was formerly a Lieutenant in the Lost Angels Police Department in Filace serving with distinction for 15 years before joining the ranks of the Brick of Nations peace keeping forces. Commander Harrigan is pictured below.

All nations that are interested in joining this task force have 48 hours to respond by declaring intent here. Further instructions to follow. 

46817910665_6f31ceb2e3_z.jpgGreat Brick War by Jesse Beeze, on Flickr

Edited by TheBeeze

Alsarh would be interested in joining this Task Force. We are always willing to support any way to ensure our collective security - especially having experienced such attacks within our own nation. We understand Filace's strong desire act with international interests as a central aim and would be interested in joining. We will decide on an official representative later within the process. Thanks!

Edited by marvelBoy123

Alsarh would like it to be known that they have selected their official representative for the Task Force proposed. Colonel Stan, who has served for over 20 years within special forces, military intelligence and most recently as Volkingsgrad police commissioner. He ample experience to aid the aims of the proposed force.

Colonel Stan is pictured below

http://46826511595_18eba7b5a8_o.jpgIMG_20190430_183859058_HDR-01 by marvelBoy123, on Flickr

Edmund Bricknusson, at the head of The Deland Republic Diplomacy (DRD) :

33207295640_7e68a57ec9_z.jpg

"Our Country is always ready to help the world and will send our best elements to this task force.

We have already hired the Major Jaw of the Shark Tooth squad issued of our best SEAL team to help this International force.

Here you can see him preparing his team on board of our FREMM The Wiwaxia."

35788912350_abc2c26707_z.jpg

Edited by Faladrin

Interested. As soon as I am back in my LEGO Lair, I’ll get a new BoN rep and redo this post with my country’s interest. Thanks...hopefully I’m not too late!

Secretary General of the Brick of Nations, Curtis Larkin

We would like to thank Alsarh and DeLand Republic for answering the call in time. Standby for your assignments, they will be sent over shortly. 

The formation of the Brick of Nations was to decide on rulings and standards for combat engagement and the protection of innocents. The Alsarhian government believes that more needs to be done addressing these issues. The only law that we have collectively decided on is forbidding the use of NBC weapons. Further efforts must be made to restrict suffering in areas of war and unrest. 

In light of this we would like to put forward a motion:

Protection of object indispensable to the survival of the civilian population

1. Starvation of civilians as a method of warfare is prohibited.

2. It is prohibited to attack, destroy, remove or render useless objects indispensable to the survival of the civilian population, such as food-stuffs, agricultural areas for the production of food-stuffs, crops, livestock, drinking water installations and supplies and irrigation works, for the specific purpose of denying them for their sustenance value to the civilian population or to the adverse Party, whatever the motive, whether in order to starve out civilians, to cause them to move away, or for any other motive.

3. The prohibitions in paragraph 2 shall not apply to such of the objects covered by it as are used by an adverse Party: (a) as sustenance solely for the members of its armed forces; or (b) if not as sustenance, then in direct support of military action, provided, however, that in no event shall actions against these objects be taken which may be expected to leave the civilian population with such inadequate food or water as to cause its starvation or force its movement.

4. These objects shall not be made the object of reprisals.

5. In recognition of the vital requirements of any Party to the conflict in the defence of its national territory against invasion, derogation from the prohibitions contained in paragraph 2 may be made by a Party to the conflict within such territory under its own control where required by imperative military necessity.

I ask, if you do not support this motion, do you seriously believe that it is just to starve innocent civilians? would you like it done to your citizens? 

Edited by marvelBoy123

Secretary General of the Brick of Nations, Curtis Larkin

Ladies and gentlemen, I come to you tonight with an announcement. The countries who came forward after my last announcement here dispatched teams of their best and were lead to slaughter. Is there no country willing to bring those responsible for this global wave of violence to their knees?

We are, yet again, seeking new volunteer nations to join our task force to put this to an end- Alsarh and Deland Republic are excused from this commitment. The BoN Security Council has promised to act favorably on behalf of those nations who put in the commitment. 

All nations that are interested in joining this task force have 48 hours to respond by declaring intent here. Further instructions to follow. 

ALEXANDRA Pondium 2 low

Alexandra: Bandaud is here to help you in any way ... just ask for it !!!

Today my country has witnessed outrage. The Walara Dominance State whom I have spoke of before have four times attacked by country with no good reason. We have tried to be nice only applying ecumenic sanctions but it seems the time for peace is over. Walara has been funding the rebels and sending their own soldiers to help them. We have not done anything wrong and yet you attack us unprovoked. And so we come to the ancient Alsarhian fable of the fly : if the fly repeatedly bites the sleeping giant then eventually he will wake from his slumber and swat it. Alsarh declares war on Walara and its allies. We are always open to diplomacy and so you have one week to negotiate but we will move troops into Prinulia with the intention to eliminate your forces. THIS IS WAR!!!