TheBeeze

The Brick of Nations ---- Retired from Old Game

37621369835_b2dca3abc0_c.jpg

Johann Bricknuss- Xenor Ambassador to the BON

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the Brick of Nations and the World, you know who I am. I have been recovering from injuries sustained while on my way to this organization some time ago. My government is currently working with the BON to investigate the attack on my delegation. Yes, an attack, you're hearing me correctly. I watched an explosion occur on the bridge that morning and several of my colleagues who thought they were being rescued wound up being executed before my eyes. I managed to escape and evade these pursuers until I was extracted. My arrival here today was made under complete secrecy for my security. 

My goal now is the same as it was on that morning I was attacked; only now, we have more evidence to support our claims.

I present to the Council: Exhibit A

27056960929_fd11f2fa4e_z.jpg 

This Evidence was in our possession prior. This is an Operative from Filace who was caught performing reconnaissance and plotting on our lands. As I had noted prior, we have several incursions we are aware of, but we now have physical proof of COAC troops on our soil. To the country of Filace we say this, If you would like your spy back, withdraw from our territory immediately and we can open a conversation. 

The COAC is not the only guilty perpetrator here though. RON forces have been long rumored to be operating on our lands as well. Given my time in recovery, our forces were able to discover a small supply outpost in the Eastern Mountain Region run by the Commonwealth of Southern Territories. 

Please allow me to Present Exhibit B taken by one of our night surveillance drones:

24960734568_cfa7721310_z.jpg 

To the COST we say this, your base has been identified and targeted for Air Strike. If your forces do anything other than withdraw from the Region, they will be decimated by our Air Force. 

War has been declared against our nation by the COAC and the RON by invading our sovereign lands. Any acts of violence we commit from here on are in our own defense. You have all been warned. 

Toohati Ambassador to the Brick of Nations, Victoria Wilson

32677277904_b3d76be7a9_c.jpgDeclaring War

The nation of Toohati will not idly stand by and see our ally accused of such things as invasions and warmongering! I ask that you bring definitive proof of these accusations before this council! Blurry photos are not enough to go to war over. One supposed spy is not an invasion. Ambassador Bricknuss, are you sure that you wish to commit yourself and your nation to your eventual destruction over this matter?

Bear in mind that our retaliatory actions to your declaration of war shall be swift and decisive! Toohati shall stand firm alongside our ally, the Commonwealth of Southern Territories, should your nation commit itself to such foolish actions! Though you have claimed to be acting in self-defense, declaring war upon multiple nations over false claims of invasion is clearly an offensive move. From this point forward, Toohati is at war with the nation of Xenor!

"My fair lady Ambassador Wilson, you are gravely mistaken. If blurry photos are not enough, would you prefer we live broadcast the destruction of the enemy base located within our borders and then document the remains of the fallen?

You're political rhetoric does not scare nor hold any weight with our country. If removing an attacking force from your sovereign borders is a "foolish act", then I beg the question of why we even have nations? If these were not such trying times, I would laugh at your poor statement and move on but unfortunately, I am not privy to such luxury right now. We declare we have been invaded and will act to defend ourselves and a nearby country declares war on us solely for the purpose of supporting their Ally who has committed an illegal act of war......before that country has even declared war....and then you have the tenacity to proclaim we are the war mongers....? The Irony in your statement blows holes through your credibility like Swiss Cheese. 

Our nation has been invaded and by declaring our intentions to defend ourselves and restore order for our people, we are somehow at fault? If this council acts negatively against our country, we will have lost all faith in this council and will be forced to remove ourselves from it. 

We say this to the infringing countries, choose your next steps very very carefully. 

Edited by The Great Brick War

Mr. Curro Jiménez, EROTEMA Ambassador to the BON, takes the word.

Ladies and Gentlemen, good morning.

Mr. Bricknuss , first of all, I want to express my concerns about what happened to you and your delegation. I hope you are recovered from your injuries soon.

You have shown pictures of a Filace operative being captured by your forces in your territory. The first thing you and the rest of you will ask yourself is "why are you speaking?". That´s a good question, but I have been authorized to represent us.

Yes, it is true that Filace sent an operative inside your territory. Why denying it? But he was sent to report on RON illegal activities in your territory, that, as you have mentioned, has been proved. And what has been the answer given by the RON? Declaring war on you. But the COAC will not declare the war on you unless we are attacked. 

This was the only operative from Filace in your territory. There´s no more to be concerned about us. Your neutrality will be respected. 

38868879331_815d7ccefc_o.pngAmbassador Curro Jimenez again by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

Edited by sigpro

In the name of our proud nation and on behalf of our ambassador Chuck Dizzle, the Commonwealth of the Southern Territories, newly appointed secratary of defense Jane Trommel is taking the word:

34808238654_9a8fd89def_c.jpgP6030676 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

Ladies and Gentlemen,

we now heard a lot of accusations, explanations and excuses. So what are the facts? 

1. A COAC soldier was arrested while undertaking some kind of mission in the territory of Xenor. That is a fact, not even denied by COAC. And they still claim that they respect your neutrality. Hypocrits!

2. Then there is this blurry picture of troops in deep snow. Xenor claims that this is a) within their borders b) it shows our troops and c) they can erase it with an air attack. 

I can help you with the facts on No. 2.:

After COAC attacked Briolui we had to prepare ourselves for the next possible steps in this campaign - which seems to be an invasion an all Studica countries. So we have to assume that Toohati, Swintoc and Xenor are next on the list. So we put small outpost in all the endangered regions to survey any possible enemy movements. We got a lot of intel about the plans of COAC - believe me. If I were in your shoes, Mr. Bricknuss, I would be very afraid and utterly cautious against any declarations made from COAC.

In the end I must admit that we have an outpost. But it is simply not on Xenor grounds. I can proof this - just look at the weather. There is no or just very little snow in Xenor at the moment.

38155151684_9fdd80275f_c.jpgWeather by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

this is not enough snow to match the amount of snow in this picture (what we have taken in the daylight!)

38511991026_7325bf34d6_c.jpgPB210263 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

Our Outpost is located in Swintoc, E7. My guess is that your drone must be somehow influenced by COAC technology.

So I would suggest that you re-evaluate the situation. You are in great danger to be invaded by the frustated troops we repelled in Carrefour. We offer you our assistance like sharing our intel - but don't even try to attack any of our outposts.

Edited by jansued

"Let us dissect what has transpired over the past 24 Hours here"

16 hours ago, LegoRacer1 said:

An Open declaration that you have troops on our territory- whether they be Tyera's specifically or RON troops in general is irrelevant. What country in their right mind makes a claim that they have troops on another country's soil, states they are withdrawing, and then declares war???? You must be out of your minds. Make no mistake, now you have admitted that this issue is your own doing. 

3 hours ago, sigpro said:

Mr. Curro Jiménez, EROTEMA Ambassador to the BON

We are currently investigating the claims you have made here. It would be nice to appreciate your candor and believe what you are saying, but we do not nor can we. Our security is our primary concern. If what you are saying is true, the COAC should have contacted us prior instead of taking matters into their own hands. 

2 hours ago, jansued said:

secretary of defense Jane Trommel 

Madame Secretary, I do not even know why you've chosen to speak given that your allies in Tyera have blown holes in your entire case. At this point you simply look foolish and to make matters worse, you photoshop our evidence and quote a fake news weather report to support your claims. This is lunacy, southern Studica is the coldest on our continent and this was documented as being in the mountain ranges; where there is always snow on the ground. Your credibility rating is worse than CNN.

We stand by our prior statements. Your statements speak volume to our accuracy. 

Toohati Ambassador to the Brick of Nations, Victoria Wilson

32677277904_b3d76be7a9_c.jpgDeclaring War

Lies! Deceptions! Trickery! What is this rhetoric you spew, Ambassador Bricknuss?! First you show photo of a supposed single spy, then you ask:

On 12/5/2017 at 9:02 AM, The Great Brick War said:

...would you prefer we live broadcast the destruction of the enemy base located within our borders...?

Is any of this even true?! There has been no attack! There has been no "invasion!" What kind of puny powers does your "sovereign nation" wield that another nation could possibly build a full-scale base without your knowledge or consent? And furthermore, if we are to believe you and your fairy-tales, surely you would have brought this matter up before such a base was completely established?!

In addition to all this, in your first statement presented to the Brick of Nations, you stated:

On 12/4/2017 at 8:51 AM, The Great Brick War said:

...War has been declared against our nation by the COAC and the RON by invading our sovereign lands...

And even now you claim that Toohati has been the first nation to declare war when our ally has not. Your own words convict you. By your statement, war was long ago declared on you by both the Commonwealth of Southern Territories and Filace. When Toohati stands up and says we will fight alongside our ally, and declares war on Xenor, it is because you have said that a state of war exists between Xenor and our ally, the Commonwealth of Southern Territories!

Toohati will not tolerate such actions, lies, insults, and treachery anymore.

Edited by Leonardo da Bricki
Curse of Misspelling was cast

Mr. Curro Jiménez, EROTEMA Ambassador to the Brick of Nations.

I am witnessing something that goes beyond what is understandable and looks like a soap opera.

Xenor has reported RON and COAC activity in their country. The answer? From the RON you have two declarations of war and lies. From the COAC, a strong offer of neutrality and sincerity.

Not only the aforementioned, you, Mr. Bricknuss, have debunked the lie of the position of the RON supply base detected by your INTEL services.

I understand you can´t believe what I say, your anger is understandable, but our actions, although you may consider them as an offense, were justified. The evil tactics of the RON are known by all of us, and we just wanted to get information on the RON activity. We should have informed you in advance, yes. But I have documents that were ready to be sent to you in order to request authorization for the presence of a COAC operative in your territory. Due to the rush of the events, we couldn´t send it before. I know I am not in the position to ask anything, but the mere presence of an unarmed Filace troop in your territory can be easily reverted, and that´s why I beg you to return this operative to us.

38858283912_651a8d141e_o.pngAmbassador Curro speaks again by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

37414037381_5139e649d8.jpgAgain and again... by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

Mr. Curro Jiménez, EROTEMA Ambassador to the COAC.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am here to report on the recent facts. First of all, I must beg the pardon from Xenor for what I am going to tell. Days ago I begged for the liberation of our operative. With its meaning. And what did the COAC get? NOTHING. That´s why the COAC started an operation to liberate our operative. But be in calm. No victims, as we used an anesthetic gas to prevent the use of lethal force. The operation was terribly quick and without violence.

Again, we offer collaboration to you, Mr. Bricknuss, and I don´t want you to take this as a declaration of war. We don´t want you as an enemy, the RON did that well in advance. Our action is self-defense and your lack of answers led us to do this.

[GBW] – Sambotage – PLANTASEA – Dinner Out

And the second thing I want to speak about is this.

24031322877_f9f4b64e39_c.jpgRON BASE IN XENOR3 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

This is one of the photographs sent by our operative before being captured by Xenorian troops. And clearly show enemy activity on Xenor, as that is a base used by RON troops. So not only invaded your territory, but also declared the war on you after your denounce.

Mr. Jimenez and the COAC claim they want peace. We informed the world we were investigating your claims and that was not good enough for you. So you and the filthy drug mongrels from Plantasea launch on Operation on our territory to rescue your ally's spy. Let's also throw out the fact that you have used a chemical weapon agent on us (which this panel has failed to condemn). And then you say you offer collaboration. You are a joke. 

By now I'm sure you have discovered that the man you rescued was nothing more than a decoy Filace refugee we picked up to protect our interests and it couldn't have played out better. The actual Filace Spy will be put on trial for espionage and will likely be put to death. A similar fate to the rest of your troops on our territory. 

We are done talking. 

33198767610_4c8ba60975.jpg

Members of the BoN, I, Chuck Dizzle, would like to speak on behalf of the members of the RoN.

Mr. Bricknuss, after viewing all of this over the past few days...I am speechless.  My apologies for not being here sooner to speak.  I had some important business to tend to in the nation of Walara.

I have no clue why this has gotten to the point it has, and I have scheduled a meeting with my fellow RoN ambassadors immediately after this conference.

If our soldiers were in your country, you have my sincerest apologies.  We do not wish to further this conflict and would like to work towards a diplomatic solution.  If you are willing, we encourage a discussion.

Members of the RoN, we will hold our meeting at "The Pink Monkey", right down the block. Please meet within the hour; we are reserved in the VIP area, RoN delegation  Feel free to bring your security details, bring notes, and bring a stack of singles!!!

Mr. Bricknuss, if you would care to join us you are more than welcome; have a drink, discuss our differences, enjoy the fine dancing we are going to observe...

As for the usage of chemical weapons...by a select few of the CoAC...I am truly appalled!

You claim this chemical weapon is harmless, but you still gassed a people!  Your alliance took a cowardly route; shame on you and all members of the CoAC for allowing this to happen!

I hope all of the bad things in this world happen to you and only your alliance!

Disgusting.

Filace Ambassador to the Brick of Nations, Curtis Larkin 

33065356540_b06f27277b.jpg

"We have been idle in this situation as we feel time is an ally and cooler heads should prevail. We would like to address the pieces of puzzle individually:

Yes, we did have an Operative inside Xenor territory and we will not deny that. Our operative was there to investigate the intelligence we received about RON troops moving through the country to slip passed COAC Patrols. 

Yes, the individual returned to us is not the Operative in question. 

We have no malicious intent with Xenor, our actions were solely to keep an eye on the RON. 

We will take no further action in Xenor unless we are provoked. In the event our Agent is harmed, there will be repercussions. 

The RON actions speak for themselves and need not require us to address. 

Filace Ambassador to the Brick of Nations, Curtis Larkin 

33065356540_b06f27277b.jpg

"It has become abundantly clear to us that any chance of peace has failed. We have tried diligently to work through our allies and resolve this situation diplomatically, but Xenor in it's stubborn, failed state refuses to recognize our efforts to aid and protect them from RON aggression and invasion of their territory. 

Due to Xenor's inability to prevent RON terrorists from slipping through their borders and using their country as a staging area for attacks on COAC countries, we will take matters into our own hands. By authorization of our president, I announce we are launching an air campaign to prevent any further incursions from RON forces through Xenor into COAC territory. 

The unjust, hurried, and bogus trial which lead to the execution of one of our own will not go forgotten. In the event Xenor gets in our way, retaliation will be forthcoming in shock and awe. It is unfortunate that things have had to go this way."

IMG_20180109_133714

Derek Swallway - Representative Of Alsarh 

"Dear people of the world, I would like you to know that the transition period into Alsarh's new government has gone amazing. The WGB plan on rebuilding the economy is going into effect starting today. We have stood by a watched this war for too long. The savage RON Alliance has been terrorizing the thought of any world peace. All of their nation's are in horrid conditions, and they plan on spreading this cancer to all of the civilized world. In my country RON terrorist have started to spring, people who have been betrayed by past governments of this nation. Before the WBG came into power we were run by official's who did not put a stop to RON. Now their failure has lead to a crisis. During the Battle of Carrefour the COAC worked hard to keep the citizens of that city which they liberated safe, but the RON forces brought chaos back to their own city. That Battle is proof of the true evil of The RON alliance. With all this being said  I declare war against all RON nations. I will also note that we strongly disapprove of any forces in Xenor. And hope that we can leave the country at peace after the missing pilots have been found.

DSC03315

Andrew Brick Ambassador of Tyera 

On 1/9/2018 at 7:15 PM, Khscarymovie4 said:

IMG_20180109_133714

Derek Swallway - Representative Of Alsarh 

"Dear people of the world, I would like you to know that the transition period into Alsarh's new government has gone amazing. The WGB plan on rebuilding the economy is going into effect starting today. We have stood by a watched this war for too long. The savage RON Alliance has been terrorizing the thought of any world peace. All of their nation's are in horrid conditions, and they plan on spreading this cancer to all of the civilized world. In my country RON terrorist have started to spring, people who have been betrayed by past governments of this nation. Before the WBG came into power we were run by official's who did not put a stop to RON. Now their failure has lead to a crisis. During the Battle of Carrefour the COAC worked hard to keep the citizens of that city which they liberated safe, but the RON forces brought chaos back to their own city. That Battle is proof of the true evil of The RON alliance. With all this being said  I declare war against all RON nations. I will also note that we strongly disapprove of any forces in Xenor. And hope that we can leave the country at peace after the missing pilots have been found.

They fought to protect the citizens?! RON where the ones who evacuated all citizens not just our own. What ever lies you have been told by COAC has brought you down a dark path. I pray you will see your errors. The nation of Tyera declares war on Alsarh!

32776352373_c7e629d97e_z.jpg

Edmund Bricknusson, Ambassador of the Deland Republic :

"My dear fellows, it is time for our country to answer to the Xenor delirious accusations !

Our country will never tolerate an act of aggression against our COST friends and allies ! We will send as quick as possible a Rescue Team for the poor men Xenor Cowardly bombed ! And if it means entering in Xenor territory, then it will be !

For now and until we find an agreement with the Xenor authorities, the Deland Republic is at war against Xenor !"

Edited by Faladrin

"Our Nation has been openly invaded by two pirates looking to beat the other to treasure, our lands. Our forces have been recalled to form defensive positions south of the currently occupied territory for the present time. We will no longer negotiate in this chamber. RON or COAC, it makes no difference to us. Consider yourselves warned for what comes next and the resulting catastrophic loss of life is the consequence of your own actions."

Mr. Curro Jiménez, Erotema Ambassador to the BON.

39579015345_5caf290345_o.jpgOFFERING HUMANITARIAN MISSION by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

Ambassador Bricknuss,

The recent events have not been good for any of us. But there are things that can be solved. We have learned from the news that there has been a seismic event in your country, and innocent Xenor citizens may be in trouble.

I beg you to put our differences away and work together. The RON and the COAC offer a humanitarian mission and you will set the conditions. We just want to help and both the COAC and the RON have resources available that have previously worked in the past.

Edited by sigpro

"Your generosity has been noted Ambassador. Please allow us time to see if your request is feasible and necessary as we work through several issues in this trying time."

Mr. Curro Jiménez, Erotema Ambassador to the BON.

26720750878_7fa109e673_o.jpgINFORMING ABOUT THE AIR SUPPLY by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

Ambassador Bricknuss, the situation in your country is terrible and we will dispatch an unarmed aircraft to deliver medical supplies and food in your territory. I hereby request that the aircraft not be attacked by your air defences.

39955462444_387d7abf77_z.jpg 

Xenor Brigadier General Ramoa -via satellite transmission into the BON

Negotiation is over. The final remnants of the Xenor failed government have been replaced. The military is currently working to transition a new government into power. Any further incursion into our territory will be met with overwhelming retaliation; the likes of which the world has never seen. 

Mr. Curro Jiménez, Erotema Ambassador to the BoN.

40021975684_ba2e789376_c.jpg 

General Ramoa, the last weeks have brought us strange events. From the seismic event to the uprise of the Sof, to our fruitless offer of help to your citizens.

As we know Xenor is in a difficult situation, again we offer help, after our delivery of medical supplies.

We are looking forward to hearing an answer because we want to help.

39166483600_3bcb2780c1_z.jpg

Good evening. My name is David Baker, the president of Swintoc. It is my privilege that I can announce starting immediately the borders of Swintoc are open to all asylum seekers. Countries such as Xenor have taken advantage of an already shaken world and knocked her off her feet. The humanitarian crisis that will come out of reckless action needs to be solved before there is nothing left fighting over. While many may criticize the risk I put my country in by doing this, I would say remember, Swintoc are a nation of people, not of Machine, Religion, Politics, or other corrupt practices. Lastly I would urge every other countrys leaders, soldiers, and people, to not direct you focus on the minifigs under a corrupt leadership, and to remember you are not too different from one another.