Sign in to follow this  
Professor Thaum

[O-E11] Garden Roxxor

Tags : Land vehicle, sand building, roxxor

Nowaday, on a big asteroide of the Fascini Cluster...

89q3.jpg

Pr Thaum : Greetings to you happy customers, this is Pr Thaum, home automation scientist from Octan first branch, I'm very glad to introduce yourselves...

... The Octan HM Garden roxxor, the ultimate solution for all garden task. the arms are totally exchangeable between all garden tools.

From the simple shovel to the most intricate ionic comb heat styling grass drier. The model I'm riding features two directional spotlights, two robotic arms with a shovel and a claw

and the famous ionic grass drier just in front of me.

With this load of options, I was able to made :

iwbm.jpg

This lovely sand castle !!! And you see every grain of sand stands... it is as smooth as a Japanese Garden...
and we are on an asteroid, with no gravity, thanks to the ionic drier...

argq.jpg

Pr Thaum : This garden roxxor features gyroscopic grab in the feet for walking everywhere it is needed and it is easily maneuvrable

And the Roxxor is only 45 899 creds !! The must have for your husband birthday !!!

What did you say ???

Hadvice : Thank you Octan !!!

tb35.jpg

Pr Thaum : Ok BC 122 !  Cut ! I love this mecha ! Look at me Hadvice, I'm dancing in deep space !

I'm singing in the spaaaace ! ♫ Juuuust siiingin the space ♪ !

C&C welcome as usual

I like the robot (used to love those tentacle arms with pincer as a kid), but the sand castle was my favorite part. Reminds me of a day at the beach which would be nice if it weren't 14F outside today. :wink:

That's why I talk about Resolute Bay, it is the departure point for many Arctic expedition... (At least I started from Resolute when I went Arctic)

Edited by Professor Thaum