Very nice MOC's, like really like the Pickup, the lockable diff's are a cool feature. I like this picture the most :wub:

800x450.jpg

I'm not so much of a fan of the hatchback, the colors are a little off to me, @legolijntje Version looks very nice

800x450.jpg

I love the clean lines on the hatchback though, the curved panel on the roof works very well.

@Madoca 1977

Their pictures and promoting them in any way (even in negative context) is not welcomed, and we will remove those, so don't worry about the pics. :classic:

Your work is very appreciated and hope we will see much more great models from you!

On 20/02/2017 at 2:20 AM, Madoca 1977 said:

Of course not. But they didn't care. :distressed:
I really dislike their so-called products. Annoyingly they've demotivated me again and again.
What makes me sad is seeing dirty pictures on our beloved Lego community. So please, please don't post images.

sorry.. i hate it too, you need to put a copyright on your instructions and videos and pictures then it makes it harder for lepin :devil: also i would sugest to builders like rm8 and sariel etc to do the same thing.

Hi Madoca, are You planning to make an instruction for the pickup? I'm a big fan of Ypur creations and i't would be splendid to be able to build it :)

Bad news: I decided to modify front part of the chassis for newer wheel hub. So I need to restart taking pictures of building process.

800x450.jpg

Good news: Instead of instructions, I shared another 4x4 MOC.

Sorry for late.......

Dont worry, if you consider that it will improve the model, then it is worth doing it, after all, a model is always in the process of evolving into something better, and about the Jeep, it looks really amazing.

Take your time please and it's always good to hear MOCs are getting perfected. Besides, there are still quite a few of your MOCs on my waiting to build list. :laugh:

PS: Echo that your new Jeep is amazing! Really like the balance between looking and function you have achieved on all your MOCs! :thumbup:

Amazing MOCs as always! I have build the hatchback and it is a ton of fun! I would build the Pickup if I had the parts. The functionality in each model is astounding!

Hello, Been lurking on this site for awhile.

Question about the Hatchback. My son and I are interested in building this model.

Any idea how fast this model actual goes in KPH?

Hello!

I am writing to You because of AWD Pickup "Dacoma". I know that You are spending time for Toyota Land Cruiser 80, but I want to ask You - Will you do the building instruction for "Dacoma" Pickup?

Best regards,

Piotr

Hi Madoca, I really love your Mocs! But there is one thing on the Dacoma I don‘t Understand. How did you construct the front drivetrain between the wheel and the front diff? There is not enough Place for 2 joints, but it works perfrctly fine. What parts do you use there?!?

9 hours ago, Tecnicfreak said:

Hi Madoca, I really love your Mocs! But there is one thing on the Dacoma I don‘t Understand. How did you construct the front drivetrain between the wheel and the front diff? There is not enough Place for 2 joints, but it works perfrctly fine. What parts do you use there?!?

I have a .lxf of how it is done. At some point I hope to finish the dacoma but how Madoca did the steering is a bit of a guess if you hunt around youtube you will see a truck trial from RM8 that has a White Toyota Surf / 4Runner which the front end was Id say inspired by this moc..

https://bricksafe.com/files/brickless_kiwi/eurobricks/15wideis.lxf

Edited by brickless_kiwi
.lxf added