Sign in to follow this  
goatman461

[O - F03] Z on Forring

Tags: Vehicle, Land Vehicle

Hide contents

John Hannibal died many months ago at the hands of MANTIS brutes, but before he died portions of his brain were mapped and uploaded by MANTIS spies. Unbeknownst to the operatives, Hannibal had recently synced with Dora, his loyal AI, which remained conscious. Dora slowly multiplied throughout the MANTIS and Kawashita intelligence networks. dispersing Hannibal's memories to find their way back to Octan scientists, one infected upload at a time.

Extraction 1.1

Extraction 1.2

Extraction 1.3

Extraction 1.4

Extraction 1.5

The Ghost in the Machine (LucasLaughing)

No Turning Back (LucasLaughing)

Consolidation

Extraction 2.1

With the help of CLAPPIE and Lu, some of Hannibal's consciousness is alive in a new body. Now he has the physical, albeit clunky, and technological means to seek out his lost memories and make himself whole.

Famed Octan inventor, Zaael, graciously accepted Executive John Hannibal's request for a new pair of legs and waited to meet Hannibal between jobs on Forring. Install would be easy based on the specs CLAPPIE sent over, but their rendezvous required some secrecy on the technically MANTIS planet. 

31933391664_2e86f58098_b.jpg

AD 3816 Brough Superior SS800 on Forring in the Andromeda Galaxy by Ryan McBryde, on Flickr

[Hannibal] - I can't thank you enough for the legs, Big Z. 

[Zaael] - You know I'm here for you anytime, John. I'm sorry your stuck in such a sad state of affairs, but I hope you know that I'll do anything I can to help you out.

[H] - Yeah, I do know that. Just let me know how I can return the favor.

[Z] - Meh. So, where to now?

[H] - I still have to link up with my flight programing patrolling over Ertauq, but that'll be easy in this new interface CLAPPIE designed. Then Hombre and I have some wetwork planned on Donwarr.

[Z] - Damn John, you know you died on Donwarr?

[H] - Yeah... It's something we've got to do. Hombre is a consummate professional, he'll see us through.

[Z] - Well after looking you over, I've got some ideas for your torso. Those arms can't be comfortable in a cockpit. Let's plan to meet over Donwarr to fix you up. 

31933392734_d87d3368c7_b.jpg

Spoiler

Small preview for next week to show that a fig can ride the bike. Please ignore the background landscape for this week's judging.

32051962193_ebafcfcdc1_c.jpg

AD 3816 Brough Superior SS800 on Donwarr in the Andromeda Galaxy by Ryan McBryde, on Flickr

Edited by goatman461
added story

Very, very nice. I can't even fathom how you built that flower

4 hours ago, Mesabi said:

Very, very nice. I can't even fathom how you built that flower

two are attached with a 4 stud snot 1x1 brick, the other two have a 1x2 (old) hinge plate because they use hollow studs and a rubber band between the plate and the leaf. If that's not clear and you really want to know, I can try to get some breakdown shots later in the week.

Awesome speeder and great scenery! The speeder looks as if Z would enjoy riding it a lot!! :grin: