Hi, lovers of Lego! Today I want to show you my new 4x4 MOC - Nissan Datsun '1996 in D21 body.

D21+4wd+%25281%2529.jpg

D21+4wd+%25282%2529.jpg

Specifications of MOC
Model Lego Technic Nissan Datsun built on all-wheel drive platform, has a beam axle with unlocked differentials front and rear, steering - rack and pinion. The body and chassis are separate elements and are fastened to each other by 4 points. Opened doors, hood and door body.

Electrics:
LiPo unit
XL motor on movement
Servo motor - steering
IrV2 - Remote control

D21+4wd+%252825%2529.jpg

D21+4wd+%252822%2529.jpg

D21+4wd+%252810%2529.jpg

D21+4wd+%252817%2529.jpg

D21+4wd+%252814%2529.jpg

D21+4wd+%252813%2529.jpg

D21+4wd+%252818%2529.jpg

Just want to say that this story of this model, I did not finish and I want to continue it in the back of double cab body. It all began with the construction of low general pickup, its theme, you can see here on EB.
By the summer I want to build a second pick-up and take over the full video on the outdoor. I do not really want to ride on the dirty snow right now.

Edited by filsawgood

As usual - very detailed and well sticked MOC. I have to steal some interesting ideas here:) Love rounded side steps and rear piped bumper with tiles on the ends:thumbup:

Hope double cab will make possibleto fit LiPo somewhere in the back:tongue:

Thanks guys! 

And today I want to show clearly how much it means for external tuning utility vehicle and its absence.

Stock:

08W7PcH3Cmc.jpg

Off-road tuning:

X2jhYyWNgN0.jpg

Nice looking MOC! 
I've built my MOD with all black body. 
What I've changed:
Shortened it a bit... especially from back. (for me it looks too long for it wheel base).
I wanted to do a lighter version, so I removed all unnecessary tuning stuff.
No blue pins and axle-pins at all.
Custom painted wheels (Dupli Colour Vinyl & Fabric Coating Gloss Black)
Doors and rear part of the body made slightly higher.

My only complaint that it uses only one XL motor, yes I want more power:) or I need BuWizz :)

P.S. Great instructions! Thanks!

LEGO Nissan Datsun D21 by filsawgood MODLEGO Nissan Datsun D21 by filsawgood MODLEGO Nissan Datsun D21 by filsawgood MOD

Edited by FX6000

I hadn't seen this topic, good i finally did, this pickup looks amazing in both version, bu i must admit that the black version looks like a tactical vehicle or something like that, it is really nice, the performance is great as well and they are very detailed, great work.

My new lego Nissan Datsun is ready! With SBrick on board! Unlike the previous release, this work is the same all-wheel drive Japanese Nissan Datsun pickup of the 96th year, this time running SBrick for outdoor riding and a modified body in proportion. The changes were inspired by the aesthetic mod from FX6000

Technical characteristics:
All-wheel drive, axles, differentials
Movement - XL
Steering - Servo
Power - LiPo
Control - SBrick
Removable body
Spare wheel
Trailer hook
The doors, bonnet, upper and rear body covers open.

FIL_7137.jpg

FIL_7138.jpg

FIL_7144.jpg

FIL_7156.jpg

FIL_7159.jpg

FIL_7160-2.jpg

FIL_7162-2.jpg

Love your update! And thanks for juicy outdoor video!:thumbup:

Edited by rm8

Very clean design, congrats! I really like how the non-technic elements are used for the details. Bonus point for the video editing, nicely setting the mood at the beginning :)

A small addition for a pickup truck Nissan Datsun. Designed for trips to lego-forest for lego-firewood on off-road roads. Together with such a lego-trailer, a lego-man can survive this cold lego-winter. Stock up with lego-firewood or go on a trip with additional lego-boxes and lego-canisters with lego-fuel (Octan)

bm3xwO2bPmE.jpg

0V4mBtdJEw4.jpg

8TA-E79Ygfk.jpg

hAIbUKXLU-U.jpg

At1RQBRIkHI.jpg

OMU9wuejOrE.jpg