Sign in to follow this  
JoBricks

Lego 2017 summer sets

ayy mates what do you guys think about the new summer 2017 city lego sets like whats your favorite theme from this wave and whats your favorite set and what do you think in general?

Edited by JoBricks

That tiger is great! Spider is also nice. We always need more animals in 'city' ;) I also like the beach set, same idea as 'the park' from last year, that one was one of the only city sets I bought last year.

I will get the Fun At The Beach set for the minifigures, maybe 2 or 3 boxes to combine people in multiple ways ;)

I will also get the Bus Station because i missed every released buses... This one looks cool!

The Jungle Explorers sub-theme is a good idea but looks too <insert that tiresome argument> for me and will not fit very well in a classic town.

I own older Coast Guards sets, so i will not buy 2017 sets.

I hope they change the artwork on the Advent calendar , as to me, It look´s very ugly.

Otherwise im pretty excited to se these set´s up for real, and what pieces they hold.
The jungle sets seems to have a lot of interesting pieces. Indeed the animal molds, but also ordinary bricks.

Im excited, I hope Im not going to get dissapointed next week at LEGO World Copenhagen. They usually have the summer wave on display their. 
( And I will take pictures as always when I go there :wink: ) 

What's the problem with using the respective 2017 theme discussion threads?