This is my take on this iconic and all time classic scooter!

Because of its very sturdy construction (a technic subframe support it underneath) and a great reception from my lego mates when I first introduce it to them, made me to take my chance and submit it on Lego Idea!

Please support if you like it!

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/165775

32666993335_fcb8ae62d9.jpg

32439680596_c2daeb3f1b.jpg

32640013016_77fceee2fd.jpg

31701786333_23c16f2cb3.jpg

31878087613_7faee608d4.jpg

32556814415_9f284e9567.jpg

32535760196_18307084eb.jpg

Edited by ZetoVince

Although i will not support it, i really like it.. Reason for not supporting is, that i will not buy it, if it would become a real set.. I can imagine that people who bought the Volkswagen Beetle or the Mini will like it.. is it perhaps in the same scale??

Yes! Supported! Ofcourse, what a lovely model! I don´t care what scale, it will be a great display piece nevertheless! Good luck with this. (I will buy multiples!)

That would be very neat for like a smaller ideas set next to the bigger ones like the caterham etc. great part usage! Definately supported! :D

BTW, i think this is the wrong forum for it, considering the scale this should fit right into the special themes forum and its non-city scale creations! 

Your Vespa is just awesome! I like you've built it small and still very accurate.

You've got my vote. Very cool. Due to it's size, I would love a set with 3-4 different era's of the Vespa. I've always wanted a scooter (almost bought a Piaggio) but it just never happened.