Isundir

No-Man's Keep, infiltration and breakout [FreeBuild]

Previously on The Adventures of Lupin 'the Mad Dog' Vandimion :
Part 1:The Mad Dog
Part 2:Tally-ho!

After a long, but also not too long! I'd say about medium long'ish and uneventful journey, our hero... erhm villian, no that's not quite right either... let's call him anti-hero for now, arrives at No-Man's Keep, a Drow stronghold. Acompanied by his loyal and trustworthy companion Lady.

32384290660_7cc9c20171_c.jpg

32248361660_c81df88223_s.jpg: Alright, managed to slip past all the guards unseen so far, just one of those things between us and the target now. Wait, why am I talking to a dog, oh well just got to be quiet and wack this guy... or gal... before it knows what hit it.
31815656103_a93101cc08_s.jpg: TALLY-HOOO!!!
32248361660_c81df88223_s.jpg: Oh for ****'s sake! Who's side are you on anyway!

After a long but not too long struggle with the guard...

31921283754_913644ca5a_c.jpg

31815656103_a93101cc08_s.jpg: Target aquired, Camilla Petalstorm, Witch specialized in Biomancy.
32248361660_c81df88223_s.jpg: ... you talk ey, should've figured. Alright lady, and Lady, let's get out of here quickly before the other guards come rushing in.

Alright ladies and gentlemen, as always I hope you enjoyed. Also as always C&C is always appreciated.
Fun fact, Camilla was to have some dialogue here too, but then I forgot to take a picture of her and already broke down my entire photographing set-up without time to rebuild it T.T
(Ps. Any Dutch people, please have a look at my Flickr stream.)

Edited by Isundir

Very nice build! The base is great, and I really like all the vines! :thumbup: 

Very nice! I like all of the Nexo powers used as coats-of-arms to decorate the base, arranged by color. Nice touch! I also echo Titus and say that the vines are lovely; the dark red, dark orange, and reddish brown look good together, though semi-sinister (as opposed to Poison Ivy, who always has green vines) like death and corruption. The Ariel hair works for Camilla. 

Excellent build, I quite like the layout of if and how you were able to show multiple rooms :thumbup: The base enhances the scene as well :classic:

On 7-2-2017 at 3:39 PM, gedren_y said:

I think the word you are looking for is protagonist. Keep going.

Yes I think your right.

On 7-2-2017 at 3:51 PM, TitusV said:

Very nice build! The base is great, and I really like all the vines! :thumbup: 

Glad you like it.

On 7-2-2017 at 4:42 PM, Henjin_Quilones said:

Very nice! I like all of the Nexo powers used as coats-of-arms to decorate the base, arranged by color. Nice touch! I also echo Titus and say that the vines are lovely; the dark red, dark orange, and reddish brown look good together, though semi-sinister (as opposed to Poison Ivy, who always has green vines) like death and corruption. The Ariel hair works for Camilla. 

Hmm I hadn't really thought of that, Poison Ivy, I just went with what felt right.

On 9-2-2017 at 2:07 PM, soccerkid6 said:

Excellent build, I quite like the layout of if and how you were able to show multiple rooms :thumbup: The base enhances the scene as well :classic:

I wasn't sure about the base at first but now in the end I'm happy with it.

On 9-2-2017 at 5:45 PM, Umbra-Manis said:

Nice work! The base looks great, and that dog is fittingly bizarre.

Haha thanks.

14 hours ago, Windusky said:

This is an awesome build Isundir!

Thanks Windusky.

:classic:

hehe funny story, lovely texturing and vines. really like how the scene develops on the other side of the wall/build!

Great job!  The base on this is cool with all the shields.  The poodle also cracks me up!  Are the orange and brown plant pieces meant to be straw or growth on the dungeon floor?  Great use of Ariel's hair!

Excellent base design, the inset NK shields look great, and I like the 1x1 round bricks at the corners. A few 1x1 square plates mixed into the floor outside the cell might look nice, but the cell itself is superb, with all the vines :thumbup: