It looks very nice and has an outstanding performance, the body is very detailed and has some pretty nice shapes, and i like how it can be separated from the chassis, i think that this is a very nice model, nice work.

I really like drivetrain. Looks simple, works perfect) Bodywork is nice also. Few questions: Suspension is only two leaf springs per axle? Does steering move front axle side to side? Any bump steer?

Thanks!

23 minutes ago, Victor Imaginator said:

Few questions: Suspension is only two leaf springs per axle? Does steering move front axle side to side? Any bump steer?

Yes. It hits the right spring when turned on maximum angle, but it's not enough power to move the whole axle strongly; practically it doesn't go extreme.

Wow! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Very cool!  I want more Toyotas from you:classic:

Edited by rm8

"CHICKEN, McFLY?!"

Fantastic and authentic looks and very efficient chassis and suspension. It seems you got just the right weight of the body for those flex axles as leaf springs. How much lateral inclination can it overcome?

10 minutes ago, MajklSpajkl said:

How much lateral inclination can it overcome?

Not that I measured it, but looks like ~40.

Superb performance, great MOC again! :thumbup:

Could You show us details about the steering mechanism please? It looks like You use the M motor as direct drive attached through 2M rubber damper(s) to the linkage, right?

I am not sold totally on the bodywork, probalby the "lot" small pieces caused gaps disturbe the sleekness - especially at the B-pillar area.

11 minutes ago, agrof said:

It looks like You use the M motor as direct drive attached through 2M rubber damper(s) to the linkage, right?

Yes, I used 2 rubber dampers for centering.

40 minutes ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

What length flex axle is used for the leaf springs?

11L.

This is a fantastic build. My favourite part is the lower half of the door how it curves to match the curve of the panel. Very clever designing. The removeable framework is the icing on the cake!

That leaf spring design is really brilliant. I used it on a regular no PF vehicle once never really giving a thought about it really working on a light PF vehicle like this. I mean the whole thing actually does look like a real vehicle in mechanical sense. The way it drives is, of course perfect. Ingenious.

Nice leaf spring design, it works a lot better then I thought it would.

The steering is a little weird though, it's very fast and I think a gear train before the steering arm would work better but it will not have return to center thought.

2 minutes ago, carrara81 said:

i would like to buy the instruction but from rebrickable i cannot, any other way ?

thank you!

did you read the description?

To buy the building Instruction (5 euro), contact me by E-mail: ultimatepaave@gmail.com

4 minutes ago, technic_addict said:

did you read the description?

To buy the building Instruction (5 euro), contact me by E-mail: ultimatepaave@gmail.com

sorry i missed that part! thank you !