Recommended Posts

Willing to part with all my manuals TS + U + K in one package.  Never get around to have the time to build them as work keeps swamping me so they are just collecting dust.  All manuals are in pristine condition, no stickers applied of course.

If you interested (and a serious bidder), send me a message on deepsound101@gmail.com.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Retro Five!  I emailed you earlier today as well

Chris B.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Guys,

Problem living in Australia, you're so far away from everything! I missed out on the U-Wing because of work years ago, and have been keeping an eye online. Happy to chat with anyone willing to part with theirs, spreading the love of Mirko's incredible MOC's. Drop me a message!

 

Thanks everyone!

Rob

Edited by Parra_Eels

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A bit late to the fleet but U-514 checking in.

Great instructions by @StarBricks. This my second big MOC build after the overwhelming and crazy difficult Monarch- so it was a nice change of pace to get something that was interesting, with lots a great technics, but also straightforward and relaxing to put together from beginning to end. Engines definitely the highlight for me. So nice to be able to build a new ship from a movie I actually liked!

Big thanks to @Space_jaco for selling me the parts at a not insane price- and sorry it took me a while to build it!

203201705_10159257438936578_448630704922

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2021 at 9:25 PM, TwoSolitudes said:

A bit late to the fleet but U-514 checking in.

Great instructions by @StarBricks. This my second big MOC build after the overwhelming and crazy difficult Monarch- so it was a nice change of pace to get something that was interesting, with lots a great technics, but also straightforward and relaxing to put together from beginning to end. Engines definitely the highlight for me. So nice to be able to build a new ship from a movie I actually liked!

Big thanks to @Space_jaco for selling me the parts at a not insane price- and sorry it took me a while to build it! 

203201705_10159257438936578_448630704922

Great job TwoSolitudes! I am happy that you liked the MOC and that you enjoyed the construction phases. I spend a lot of time planning the construction phases to make the experience as fun as possible.
Thanks again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all

First sorry for my english, it is not my native langage.

I plan to sell u wing instructions and all parts for the build except minifigs.

Please send me an email to derf33@live.fr of you are interested.

Thanks

Fred

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi

someone selling the instructions/stickers? I'm interested... Send me a PM or email daniel_20034@hotmail.com

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a set listed on ebay.   It will help it if you are a millionaire + :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, NMbricks said:

There is a set listed on ebay.   It will help it if you are a millionaire + :wacko:

Utterly ridiculous pricing. What a joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, NMbricks said:

There is a set listed on ebay.   It will help it if you are a millionaire + :wacko:

For morbid curiosity can someone send me a link? I can’t find it 

 

EDIT,

found both U-wing and TS

15k each, good luck with the sale haha

if someone buys these they are a mug

Edited by LDigital

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone comment on the differences in size, stability, building experience, and so on between this U-Wing and Brick Vault's U-Wing?

 

StarBricks' U-Wing has around 500 extra pieces so I'm assuming it's a bit bigger?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Csaba said:

Can anyone comment on the differences in size, stability, building experience, and so on between this U-Wing and Brick Vault's U-Wing?

 

StarBricks' U-Wing has around 500 extra pieces so I'm assuming it's a bit bigger?

As I can only use pictures for reference, Starbricks U-wing is still my favorite in person set I have ever built. The engines alone crush the Brick Vault's version. That being said, getting the instructions and the build is much more costly. I have not seen another version that comes close to Mirko's, but I also haven't spent alot of time looking. :classic: So my opinion is probably jaded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Frizzlefry25 said:

As I can only use pictures for reference, Starbricks U-wing is still my favorite in person set I have ever built. The engines alone crush the Brick Vault's version. That being said, getting the instructions and the build is much more costly. I have not seen another version that comes close to Mirko's, but I also haven't spent alot of time looking. :classic: So my opinion is probably jaded.

Mirko's detailing, build technique, stability absolutely blows anything else away!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Frizzlefry25 said:

As I can only use pictures for reference, Starbricks U-wing is still my favorite in person set I have ever built. The engines alone crush the Brick Vault's version. That being said, getting the instructions and the build is much more costly. I have not seen another version that comes close to Mirko's, but I also haven't spent alot of time looking. :classic: So my opinion is probably jaded.

Thanks for the feedback.

I hadn't compared the engines but, now that you've mentioned it I can see that the difference is huge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the brickvault version and it is excellent and minifig scale. If you can’t get the u project instructions I would still recommend brickvault 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2022 at 5:27 PM, LDigital said:

I have the brickvault version and it is excellent and minifig scale. If you can’t get the u project instructions I would still recommend brickvault 

Thanks for the feedback. I prefer minifig scale, which pushes me towards Brick Vault, but, the engines on the Star Bricks version are much nicer. Decisions, decisions... :classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2022 at 6:00 PM, LDigital said:

For morbid curiosity can someone send me a link? I can’t find it 

 

EDIT,

found both U-wing and TS

15k each, good luck with the sale haha

if someone buys these they are a mug

Unbelievable......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2022 at 5:27 PM, LDigital said:

I have the brickvault version and it is excellent and minifig scale. If you can’t get the u project instructions I would still recommend brickvault 

Look like i need to go that way, :D StarBricks instructions are like gold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Selling my book and model on ebay at present. Got a huge project in the pipeline so hoping this will go a long way to funding it.

Just seach for Starbricks and i'm sure you will find it :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2022 at 9:35 AM, Hunter003 said:

Selling my book and model on ebay at present. Got a huge project in the pipeline so hoping this will go a long way to funding it.

Just seach for Starbricks and i'm sure you will find it :thumbup:

The one for 1400,- or the one for 15990,- :pir-huzzah1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

£1400 start price 

£2000 buy it now

😳

without the official parts list I can’t price it myself but I would be curious what the current bricklink value of the parts currently is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.