13 hours ago, Sheharan said:

I got the chistmas present. Great work. Very professional. Looking foreward building it.

But I have to wait bricklinking it. First there is an Aggressor Star Destroyer waiting...

Perfect!! I'm glad that my manual likes you and that's right now!
Thanks again and good construction
Mirko

15 hours ago, TemjinStrife said:

Got my instructions yesterday, along with my Blue Squadron tile! Haven't had a chance to dig into it (very busy at work) but it's gorgeous. Will be Bricklinking this over the next few weeks.

Thanks so much, Mirko!

Perfect!! I am glad that my manual likes you!
Thanks again and good construction
.. and remember .. Join The Rebellion !!!
Mirko

10 hours ago, RogueRecon said:

No payment Email yet, hopefully soon

Hi RogueRecon. I'm following the order of the requests and I try to do it as soon as possible. But I'm alone and every now and then I have to play with my son with the LEGO .. :-)  :-)  :-)  :-)  :-)  :-)

Pending the manual arriving I spent this afternoon wading through my brick boxes to see what I had and then setting off a number of BL orders and a BnP order - hopefully the manual will arrive as the orders wing their way into me....sadly not being in the US makes some of the parts a pain to get but I know it will be so worth it in the end....

Edited by Hold0511

Is there a way to begin ordering bricks through BL?  What is PnP?  Is there a digital parts list that can be emailed and uploaded to BL?  

Can't you tell I'm new here!?

Once you have contacted Mirko and paid for the manual etc, he will dispatch that over to you and email you a inventory file in .bsx format (brickstock).  You can then directly import that into a Bricklink wanted list and off you go.

Of course if you have your own stock of bricks you may want to check that and then amend the 'vanilla' inventory accordingly.

BnP (sorry typo - Bricks n' Pieces) is the Lego brick buying service - sometimes it can be more or less expensive than bricklink but I find it useful for larger buys especially when being in the UK the BL sellers with the larger bulk order of parts I need are in the US/Canada - so P&P and customs charges can make it too expensive overall.

Nothing stopping you looking at his website and pictures and starting to get some pieces in advance if you know the parts....but you may lose the efficiency of fewer big orders. 

You must have had a lot of orders.  I replied on day 1 and still to receive an email requesting payment.  Hope to get my email soon, since want to get this built before the Falcon comes out! :-)

Mine arrived this afternoon - looks great and its making the wait for the BL orders to come in agony - so want to get started!

Just received my copy today - What can I say but Magnificent! This instruction manual has far exceeded my expectations and worth every cent. Now to join the "Blue Squadron".

To you Mirko,

A massive thankyou and I cant wait to see what you have instore next!

Mine arrived today, thank you sir!

It took 2 days to travel 24,398 km. Then arrived in Australia and took 4 days to travel 879 km, haha! :hmpf_bad: 

The manual is very good, and well done on the packaging too, it worked very well.

I'm going to slowly start collecting pieces.

36604438365_310b319241_c.jpg

Edited by bataleon

It's no rush for me to receive the email regarding the cost of sending 2 copies of the instructions to me. :) 

I know this build will definitely take me a long while! 

I just picked up my copy, but won't be able to open it till this evening.  Paid for it on Sunday and received it on Wednesday from Italia to the US.  Thanks, Mirko!

5 hours ago, Azrielsc said:

It's no rush for me to receive the email regarding the cost of sending 2 copies of the instructions to me. :) 

I know this build will definitely take me a long while! 

Hi Azrielsc, did not I answer you yet? It seemed to me that I had responded. Email me and I'll answer it right away.
Thank you

55 minutes ago, sandtrooper said:

I just picked up my copy, but won't be able to open it till this evening.  Paid for it on Sunday and received it on Wednesday from Italia to the US.  Thanks, Mirko!

Perfect! I'm glad you can start building my MOC.
Heve fun

Mirko

7 hours ago, bataleon said:

Mine arrived today, thank you sir!

It took 2 days to travel 24,398 km. Then arrived in Australia and took 4 days to travel 879 km, haha! :hmpf_bad: 

The manual is very good, and well done on the packaging too, it worked very well.

I'm going to slowly start collecting pieces.

36604438365_310b319241_c.jpg

Hi Bataleon! Have fun and thank you again !!

Mirko

Rcvd my copy and looks great! Thanks!

I'm trying to remember but was there also an option to get the parts list in a spreadsheet if we purchased the manual? Thanks!

4 hours ago, karmajay said:

Rcvd my copy and looks great! Thanks!

I'm trying to remember but was there also an option to get the parts list in a spreadsheet if we purchased the manual? Thanks!

Hello, after purchasing the manual I mailed the track code of the shipment and the list in .LDR format to upload directly to Bricklink.
Heve fun

5 hours ago, StarBricks said:

Hello, after purchasing the manual I mailed the track code of the shipment and the list in .LDR format to upload directly to Bricklink.
Heve fun

Ah ok thanks!

21 hours ago, StarBricks said:

Hi Azrielsc, did not I answer you yet? It seemed to me that I had responded. Email me and I'll answer it right away.
Thank you

@StarBricks I just re-forwarded my reply to you again. Hope you receive this! Much thanks! :wink:

@StarBricks any chance you have an idea how long the waits to hear back? I would like to add the u-wing parts to a current buy list but if the wait is long I will order separately.

5 minutes ago, KevinMD said:

@StarBricks any chance you have an idea how long the waits to hear back? I would like to add the u-wing parts to a current buy list but if the wait is long I will order separately.

Hi Kevin, have you already sent me an email from my site?

Just now, StarBricks said:

Hi Kevin, have you already sent me an email from my site?

I did, and replied to your email with my mailing info, but did not hear back about paying. Granted, I was later than others in requesting the manual so I may be further down your list if it is long.  Will resend now though.

3 hours ago, KevinMD said:

I did, and replied to your email with my mailing info, but did not hear back about paying. Granted, I was later than others in requesting the manual so I may be further down your list if it is long.  Will resend now though.

So quiet .. I'm following the order of request. Soon it will be your turn. Thanks so much

I bought instructions from Mirko in July at a lego fair in Italy, I spent 250 euro in pieces (120 from s@h), 50 euro for shipping cost from 4 stores, while from my bulk I recovered only 300-400 pieces. So with 350 euros up to 400 you can built it without problems