16 hours ago, NMbricks said:

I have the U set of instructions and all the LEGO parts.  I don’t necessarily want to sell them, but if someone wants to give me $2k plus shipping shoot me a PM to subcontractmanager@hotmail.com. 

You're having a laugh surely...…..

I don’t have to sell it, this is just an offer to sell as several people on this sight are looking.  Marko isn’t making anymore so how much is it really worth?  I don’t think that is to far off as I saw one go for a similar price on facebook and it was gone in within a couple of hours.

Edited by NMbricks

I sold mine (instructions and all bricks) for £1200.  Took only a few days.  In hindsight i probably could've got more due to the interest.  So $2k is possible for someone who is desperate, especially with stimulus checks being sent out.

Edited by Lahh001

The instructions come up every once and awhile. I got mine for close to the original price from someone selling in this thread. Just be patient and eventually one will come up.

Paying 2k or even 1200 is laughable but then again it’s not my money.

How is it greed?  It is supply and demand.  Bricks are $1,000 if you use a sorting service (which gathering and sorting bricks isn’t something that is worth my time) and the instructions are impossible to find.  The instructions were almost $250 with shipping in the first place and they have been sold out for years.  How many were made?  Who knows, but not many.  Simple supply and demand.  It might be worth $2k for to have a limited set Starbricks set and to have it now for some collectors.  Marko always said it was going to be a limited edition.  I am sorry but it is no different than a condo in Switzerland or a flat in London or a stars wars first edition MILF (only they made boat loads of them).  Collecting just isn’t for everyone and I am sure you can find another set that makes economical sense for you.  For the rest of us, we will put our money where our mouth is and watch our collection go up in value over time.  That is part of the fun of building.

2 hours ago, Rauhwelt said:

Jesus man, Lego brings the greed out of people.

He said he doesn’t need to sell, there are always people bumping these Starbricks threads asking to buy so why shouldn’t he start the bidding relatively high?  There are a lot of collectors out there that would pay good money for the limited edition instructions and all the parts. 

Having all three of the Starbricks Instructions (U, TS and K projects) I can say that they are in themselves a work of art and very collectible, which is Mirko’s main USP... I wouldn’t part with them, and if I did it would be for what I think they are worth to me, not at cost price.

just my opinion

Haven’t built it yet, received the instructions last week. Gonna start parting it out soon.

Yes the 7th will be interesting, got no idea what it could be.. it will be something completing new that no one has done before.  

I think it’s gonna be either a Tie Striker, Rebel Transport or something obscure like a V4XD Ski Speeder. 

10 hours ago, NMbricks said:

The instructions were almost $250 with shipping in the first place

Ummmmm no. No the instructions were not originally 250 dollars. Unless you live in Antarctica or Pitcairn  where shipping in insane. I think they were 25 or something like that. 

35 minutes ago, TwoSolitudes said:

Ummmmm no. No the instructions were not originally 250 dollars. Unless you live in Antarctica or Pitcairn  where shipping in insane. I think they were 25 or something like that. 

Both of you are off. Instructions are around $100 depending on exchange rate and shipping.

1 minute ago, Mtnracer said:

Both of you are off. Instructions are around $100 depending on exchange rate and shipping.

You are right. I looked it up. I paid exactly 75.44 Euro via paypal. 

Far cry from 250! And to think I passed on getting an extra set of instructions just a few months ago. Never occurred to me that these would end up as scalping items. Wonders never cease... 

I have this set with original instructions and unapplied sticker sheet. Will be starting to part with my UCS collection this year so figured i'd post here to see what the interest is. Located in US (CA). 

On 1/25/2021 at 2:52 AM, drawen222 said:

I have this set with original instructions and unapplied sticker sheet. Will be starting to part with my UCS collection this year so figured i'd post here to see what the interest is. Located in US (CA). 

Welcome to the forum @drawen222!
I'm very interested. However, since you don't have 10 posts you can't send or receive PM.

You can contact me by email:
etienne.dionbergeron@gmail.com

Cheers!

Edited by l0renZo

Hi everyone, 

I have the complete U wing set from Starbricks.  If anyone is interested then please DM me with your offer.  The manual is in immaculate condition in its cardboard box, all stickers applied correctly except the canopy sticker which is unused.  All official Lego used (including numbered tile), with the mini figures included.

G'day guys,

Still Super keen on getting the U-Project, hoping someone has one they'd like to part with (Instruction Booklet or model either, or!) 

Just drop me a message anytime!

Cheers,

Rob

Hi, I would still have the assembly instructions available, stickers are unused and I would still have to use the Lego u wing for parts

Hey Slawars!  I just sent you a DM about your post.... been hunting this for a while!

1 hour ago, Slawars said:

Hi, I would still have the assembly instructions available, stickers are unused and I would still have to use the Lego u wing for parts

3 hours ago, Slawars said:

Sent you a dm.

On 4/20/2021 at 2:32 AM, Slawars said:

Slawars,

Mate, I'm still a newbie on this. Any chance of getting an email sent or a DM. I can't still!

Rob