On 6/4/2020 at 7:31 PM, k3nshiin said:

Hey, the U-Wing looks amazing. Sad that there is no more instructions available.

So if anyone wants to sell it, or have a digital version of it, please pm me :)

I don't like you asking for instructions in digital format. My instructions are only printed and limited edition. If I wanted there to be instructions in digital format I would have distributed them myself. But it's not an economic issue. The philosophy behind this choice is quite different.

Hi,

I am late to discover this gem created by Mirko.

Kindly let me know if you are planning to sell the manual / instruction for the U-Project.

I am a ready buyer.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Eric

I am the proud owner of the u wing (instructions and set). I am thinking about selling it (instructions + parts) as I need to make some space for other MOCs. There is no minifig and no stand. 

Send me a private mail if you are interested

11 hours ago, Space_jaco said:

I am the proud owner of the u wing (instructions and set). I am thinking about selling it (instructions + parts) as I need to make some space for other MOCs. There is no minifig and no stand. 

PM sent

23 hours ago, Space_jaco said:

Hi, we are keen to purchase the item if it still available. Kindly advise. Thank you.

Edited by abruzzi

Grand intérêt pour les instructions. Je peux les échanger contre celles du TS project. Impossible de vs pm!? contactez moi.

Merci

Hi. Already reached an agreement with two buyers (one for the parts the other one for the instructions).

If it falls short I will let you know

Hi 

If anyone is looking to sell there U wing instructions then please PM me as I will pay good money for those instructions. I need that set!!!

Thanks

On 8/26/2020 at 1:26 AM, Space_jaco said:

Not sure if there is a 'good guy' type are buying/selling experience rating with this site. But wanted to give a shout out to Space_jaco. Smooth fast translation with no problems. Many thanks. Can't wait to build it. 

6 hours ago, TwoSolitudes said:

Not sure if there is a 'good guy' type are buying/selling experience rating with this site. But wanted to give a shout out to Space_jaco. Smooth fast translation with no problems. Many thanks. Can't wait to build it. 

Thanks!! Hope you enjoy the build as much as I did!

Hi just wondering if anyone wants to sell their instructions for this set? If so PM me and I will pay immediately 

Thanks

I know I’m bumping an old thread but I’m new to MOC’s and missed out on this beauty. If anyone has a set of Instructions, I’d love to purchase it. Thanks

Hey all... same goes here.  If anyone is selling, please let me know.... very interested in getting this for my new toy room! Lol.  

Dm/pm me please

I'm a little late for the party, but if anyone is looking to sell the manual / instruction, consider me a ready buyer.

Send me a PM. :D

Thank you!

Edited by l0renZo

3 hours ago, macaron35 said:

there is already a topic called "where to buy" so there is no need to flood the MOC topic

Thanks for the tip!

If anyone is willing to sell the instructions just feel free to pm me. I just finished the TS-project and would love to have a chance on the u aswell

I am interested in buying the instruction or the whole set of bricks for Starbricks U-Wing . Please send me information if anyone want to sell the instruction or model.

Does anyone know if the white technic axle 16 can be replaced with black ones? The white ones are hard to find and very expensive.

thanks

I have the U set of instructions and all the LEGO parts.  I don’t necessarily want to sell them, but if someone wants to give me $2k plus shipping shoot me a PM to subcontractmanager@hotmail.com. 

Edited by NMbricks