On 4/23/2019 at 8:29 AM, TwoSolitudes said:

Seriously. Recommending Lepin should result in an automatic ban from this site.  

Yes I agree. I've already been contacted privately for this sort of thing and I'm not happy about it. I absolutely don't care. I have already said this in private and I also repeat it in public. My instructions are addressed to real AFOLs who build with LEGO original bricks.

67% of the inventory at this moment... Have lots of difficulties to find parts 33211 in black (the 4 huge wagon wheels)... Otherwise I already have all the most expensive pieces.

And BTW, blue squadron 679 reporting!

4 hours ago, Fievel1809 said:

67% of the inventory at this moment... Have lots of difficulties to find parts 33211 in black (the 4 huge wagon wheels)... Otherwise I already have all the most expensive pieces.

And BTW, blue squadron 679 reporting!

You can change the 33211 part from black to dark Gray, much easier to source and not much difference once in the motor.

3 hours ago, Space_jaco said:

You can change the 33211 part from black to dark Gray, much easier to source and not much difference once in the motor.

I went with Dark grey as well, much easier and i forgot I even changed it. Looks good either way!

I confirm that the wheels of the cart can also be taken in the color "Dark Gray". Once mounted you will not notice the difference and are less expensive.

Finally ordered all pieces, including minifgs and accessories. I have a final average price per brick of 0.135 cts, considering I ordered 99% of new pieces (I bought used ones only for the big wheels and a few other pieces).
Not bad at all in my opinion. Anyway, now I'm just waiting for eveything to arrive, and then the fun part will begin!!!

742 reporting for duty!!!

2019-06-09_02-37-052019-06-09_02-36-37

What a build!!! I really enjoyed every part of this MOC. 

Building the engines was really interesting with nice techniques. Might keep some in mind for rockets MOC.  

Congrats Mirko again!!!

I look forward to see the resistance bomber instructions being released!

Anyone getting any sagging in the wings with their build? If so does anyone have a solution? My only one at the moment is to use the little props which was used for when the wings are deployed 

On 4/9/2018 at 7:54 PM, mink66 said:

I was about to ask a question of size compared to other UCS, just saw Mirko's flickr page, got my answer

I am thinking about building a coffee table to put my Millenium Falcon but I realize that most SW MOCs are quite big, where do you guys display your U-Wing ?

Edited by macaron35

If anyone has an original set of Mirko’s instructions (no copies) they would like to part with, please let me know.  I am in the market.  It looks like an awesome build and I can’t wait for the bomber!

Cheers, Andrew

On 4/23/2019 at 12:29 AM, TwoSolitudes said:

Seriously. Recommending Lepin should result in an automatic ban from this site. 

100% agree

Unfortunately the instructions are sold out and not in print anymore but if someone would like to part their way with the manual, I'd love to buy it from you. 

Pretty bummed I missed this amazing set.

I totally agree, compare generations like X-wing, y-wing, the u-wing seems to have a more stable texture and flight path. This is really a great article, I hope you have more than one..!!!!

It doesn't look like anyone is prepared to part with their original manual for SB-00101, which is fair enough, but would anyone be able to share the parts lists for SB00101?

It would make a fantastic puzzle to try and sort out once I've sourced all the elements.

EDIT: Now sorted. 67% parts acquired and counting ?

Edited by hackenbacker

I just ordered the instructions for Project TS from Mirko but missed out on the U-Wing. If anyone is considering selling their Project-U instruction book and parts file or even a complete set, I am your buyer. Thank you.

Edited by Mtnracer

hoping someone here can help me, wondering if the following piece is visible from the outside?
"Brick, Modified 2 x 6 x 2 Weight - Bottom Sealed, Dimple on Ends"

since I have 1 in black and 1 in red, not an easy part to hunt down

2 hours ago, gottabekd said:

hoping someone here can help me, wondering if the following piece is visible from the outside?
"Brick, Modified 2 x 6 x 2 Weight - Bottom Sealed, Dimple on Ends"

since I have 1 in black and 1 in red, not an easy part to hunt down

Not visible. Mine are both red

2 hours ago, Space_jaco said:

Not visible. Mine are both red

appreciate the quick response! made my day

Does anyone have a digital parts list I could have to try to figure this thing out? Haha

Edited by scheyjosh
Wrong word

Does anyone have instructions they’re willing to sell? I unfortunately discovered this too late.