Got my email with payment details on Wednesday and got sent the parts list yesterday via email.  Had about 40% of the parts already (using some different colour bricks for those that aren't part of the exterior).  Have made 4 orders via bricklink for the remaining parts which comes to about £200 (mixture of new and old).  Manual is due to be delivered today despite order only being made Wednesday evening (that's what I call service).  Can't wait to build this amazing ship!  Thanks Mirko.

Edited by Lahh001

Instructions have just arrived and I must say it was well worth the wait!  This is a work of art!  I now appreciate why it took so long to finish the manual.  Lego can a learn a lot from this!  If Lego had any plans to release a UCS version of the U-Wing then I'm pretty sure that that they will have to think long and hard about how they will top the SB00101.  My bricks should arrive in the next week and looking forward to building this work of art.  Thank you Mirko.  Blue Squadron #24!

Any idea if the Technic, Axle 16 can be replaced with a color other than white?  i don't have the manual with me currently.  Blue Squad #70

50 minutes ago, sandtrooper said:

Any idea if the Technic, Axle 16 can be replaced with a color other than white?  i don't have the manual with me currently.  Blue Squad #70

The 16-inch axles can be replaced with any color. They are hidden and can not be seen.

Got mine in 2 days from Italy to a province in Greece. Man, these instructions make Lego ones feel so cheap!!!

I have still sealed the 75155 U-Wing. It's time to open it and check which parts can be used in the UCS.

4 hours ago, vded said:

Got mine in 2 days from Italy to a province in Greece. Man, these instructions make Lego ones feel so cheap!!!

I have still sealed the 75155 U-Wing. It's time to open it and check which parts can be used in the UCS.

There's almost 300 pieces that can be used so very good coverage, including one of the 2 canopies that are needed (which is the most expensive piece in the moc).  Also you'll need a few of the mini figures to complete the crew.  So if you can pick up 75155 at a good price it will be well worth it.  Remaining pieces can be used for other MOCs.

3 hours ago, Lahh001 said:

There's almost 300 pieces that can be used so very good coverage, including one of the 2 canopies that are needed (which is the most expensive piece in the moc).  Also you'll need a few of the mini figures to complete the crew.  So if you can pick up 75155 at a good price it will be well worth it.  Remaining pieces can be used for other MOCs.

I agree, it is worth buying an official 75155 set. You can recover several pieces and especially some minifigures (Jin and cassian).

21 hours ago, Lahh001 said:

I've already bought it many months now but got it still sealed. These days I'm gonna part it out, the same will do with the 75156 which I've got it too sealed. 
These days I'm building many UCS sets (10212, 10227 and this one), and man these little sets (75155, 75156 etc.) make no sense to build them now. :P Instead I will use as many parts as possible, of course the minifigs, and the spare parts will go onto another MOC in the future. Somewhere will be used. :)

Amazing that from time of payment to actually holding the instructions manuals in my hands only took 2 days! From Italy to Asia!

Now I have 2 manuals, one for a mate of mine, so we could share the shipping cost. :classic:

Instructions look really beautiful and I love the 2x2 tile with the randomised numbered tile!

I wonder if we could start a list of who has what number here in Eurobricks.com, besides checking it out on Starbricks website!

3 hours ago, Azrielsc said:

Amazing that from time of payment to actually holding the instructions manuals in my hands only took 2 days! From Italy to Asia!

Now I have 2 manuals, one for a mate of mine, so we could share the shipping cost. :classic:

Instructions look really beautiful and I love the 2x2 tile with the randomised numbered tile!

I wonder if we could start a list of who has what number here in Eurobricks.com, besides checking it out on Starbricks website!

Good idea!!

On 8/29/2017 at 0:59 AM, Hold0511 said:

Have to admit beyond sorting and ordering bricks I've not actually checked out the number of my tile....

Well, I have not bought any bricks for this yet so I can only stare at the tile all day long! :laugh:

BLUE SQUADRON PILOTS

1. Azrielsc: 259
2. Azrielsc: 267

On 8/28/2017 at 3:38 PM, Azrielsc said:

Nice idea. Perhaps the best way to do it would be for us to PM Mirko and he can add our names and numbers underneath the photo in his first post? That way the list is easy to get to.

I haven't bought any bricks either! Haha, life has got in the way unfortunately. I'm just happy to own a copy of the instructions for now :)

Just now, bataleon said:

Nice idea. Perhaps the best way to do it would be for us to PM Mirko and he can add our names and numbers underneath the photo in his first post? That way the list is easy to get to.

I haven't bought any bricks either! Haha, life has got in the way unfortunately. I'm just happy to own a copy of the instructions for now :)

Good point! Just wondering if Mirko will be swamped with PMs! Haha! 

And I hear ya... Life didn't get in my way, only my wallet! :laugh:

Yeah don't worry mate, by life I mean wallet! haha :laugh: 

I know the tile numbers are randomised (eg: the first person to buy a manual didn't get tile #1), but I wonder if the tile numbers represent actual numbers sold?  If so, there's been a large amount of interest!

I wonder if @marshal_banana could ever be tempted to do something similar... Although on second thoughts, one of his creations would drain the entire Bricklink inventory pretty quickly, haha!

4 hours ago, Azrielsc said:

Good point! Just wondering if Mirko will be swamped with PMs! Haha! 

And I hear ya... Life didn't get in my way, only my wallet! :laugh:

4 hours ago, bataleon said:

Yeah don't worry mate, by life I mean wallet! haha :laugh: 

I know the tile numbers are randomised (eg: the first person to buy a manual didn't get tile #1), but I wonder if the tile numbers represent actual numbers sold?  If so, there's been a large amount of interest!

I wonder if @marshal_banana could ever be tempted to do something similar... Although on second thoughts, one of his creations would drain the entire Bricklink inventory pretty quickly, haha!

4 hours ago, bataleon said:

5 hours ago, Azrielsc said:

Well, I have not bought any bricks for this yet so I can only stare at the tile all day long! :laugh:

BLUE SQUADRON PILOTS

1. Azrielsc: 259
2. Azrielsc: 267

Maybe I'd sell 267 manuals !!! I would change jobs !!! Brick numbers are random! If you want to add me to the list I am the number "00" (BLUE LEADER)

:-)

BLUE SQUADRON PILOTS

1. Starbricks: 00 (BLUE LEADER)
2. Azrielsc: 259
3. Azrielsc: 267
4. Hold0511: 86
5. Bataleon: 131
6. Lahh001: 24
7. Sheharan: 42
8. pfr: 88

Edited by Azrielsc
Added a few more BLUE Squadron members!

39 minutes ago, StarBricks said:

Maybe I'd sell 267 manuals !!! I would change jobs !!! 

:-)

Haha, yes!!

Blue 24 here.  All bricks in place and currently being sorted and will be building very soon.  Watch this space.

Just now, Lahh001 said:

Blue 24 here.  All bricks in place and currently being sorted and will be building very soon.  Watch this space.

Perfect. When you've finished post some pictures and write a review on the construction. Thank you