Hi everyone I ask you a bit of patience because I have a lot of requests and I have to arrange it. I confirm that the list of parts, besides being present in the manual, will be provided in LDR format and can be uploaded directly to Bricklink.
Thanks to everyone and I apologize for delays but I am alone and I have to manage everything.

5 hours ago, TulpeDragone06 said:

How much are the parts on BrickLink approximately?

Read the previous posts in this thread. But there are so many factors to consider it's pretty hard to give a true estimate, particularly as only a few people have made this MOC so far and the parts list is not available yet. Mirko had most of the parts in his inventory already. If any parts become rare then the costs will increase greatly, particularly if it's required in quantity, which I can tell from looking at the MOC there are several parts that require 100+ (albeit fairly common parts). That is the reason you see some people here requesting advance copies of the parts list...to 'get in quickly' so to speak. Shipping will be one of your major costs which is largely determined by where you live. Jack from Brickvault said "<$500 USD" but he lives in USA which has the highest concentration of bricklink stores and therefore his shipping costs will be much less and his choices much greater than say me, living in Australia. The larger the MOC the more orders you will have to make which means higher shipping costs. You might get lucky and get 80-90% of the parts from one store but the last 10-20% of parts requires 10++ orders. Using a mixture of old with new parts will keep costs down but committing to a project like this requires a very flexible budget. 

I've built quite a few MOCs, and every one has cost somewhere between 10p and 20p per part - the 20p was an anomaly though as it was Anio's SSD and the magnet system alone was over 30% of the total cost. I have quite a lot of parts in stock and a massive amount of white leftover from bulk buys from my big Hoth build, so I'm expecting to be able to build this for ~£200.

On 7/13/2017 at 1:14 PM, TulpeDragone06 said:

How much are the parts on BrickLink approximately?

Bricklink offers their version of LDD for free. It is integrated with Bricklink prices, so if you load in any LDD file, and go to model info, it will calculate the average cost for all of your parts. I love the software; it's a great tool for cost estimation. 

I just signed on as a new member because of this MOC.  Was blown away by the scale and detail of the build.  Can't wait to get started.  I emailed StarBricks through his website to order the instructions.  

I'm amazed that he's putting together a part list for upload on BrickLink.  That really helps people like me who are new to the community get started.

36 minutes ago, Hunter003 said:

Has anyone successfully purchased this yet or are we all awaiting payment details?

Next week start with shipments. I made some changes to the manual and it took me some time.

Shipment or payment starts next week, since I have not received any payment details yet?

On 29/7/2017 at 3:00 PM, pfr said:

Shipment or payment starts next week, since I have not received any payment details yet?

Because I have to proceed with order otherwise risk of confusion. When will your turn give you the details.

The excitement continues to build - I don't mind waiting as its such a great looking ship and all the work Mirko has put into this cracking MOC a little longer will be worth it.

On ‎31‎-‎07‎-‎2017 at 6:12 PM, StarBricks said:

Because I have to proceed with order otherwise risk of confusion. When will your turn give you the details.

thanks for the information Mirko, was afraid I had missed your email, :=)

Looking forward to get payment details, once it is my turn. 

9 hours ago, bricksmarlin said:

Finally the long-awaited email, thank you Mirko can't wait to get my copy!

I hope you enjoy making my MOC and let me know what you think.

Thanks

Got my instructions yesterday, along with my Blue Squadron tile! Haven't had a chance to dig into it (very busy at work) but it's gorgeous. Will be Bricklinking this over the next few weeks.

Thanks so much, Mirko!

Edited by TemjinStrife

I got the chistmas present. Great work. Very professional. Looking foreward building it.

But I have to wait bricklinking it. First there is an Aggressor Star Destroyer waiting...

Sent off the payment so I'm super excited for it to arrive, started pulling out the bricks I can see I need and ready to BL.....