10 hours ago, bataleon said:

I'm going to remain optimistic as I've already bought the 6x minifigs and 2x windows in preparation. Haha! :cry_happy:

Yes I am exactly the same - I also have the minifigs and cockpit pieces and some white technic beams!!

13 hours ago, bataleon said:

I'm going to remain optimistic as I've already bought the 6x minifigs and 2x windows in preparation. Haha! :cry_happy:

Trust me...  :-)

The model is fantastic!

I am wondering how to buy a copy of that beautifully looking manual?

Request for instructions submitted!  Can't wait to get this!  Mirko - Looking forward to your next project.  According to your website, it is Empire related.  Can't wait!

Yay! Sent an enquiry via the box pop-up... waiting for a reply as to how to purchase the book... It ain't cheap, that's for certain!

I just ordered everything for the UCS Cargo Shuttle and THEN you release them...

Sent the request for instructions. Cannot wait

I too sent my request for instructions last night, can't put into words how excited I am for this!

Thanks so much for putting them up for sale and taking all the time to make them!

When filling out the fourm, do you put your shipping address along with your country or do you just put your country. Because I just put "Canada" 

13 minutes ago, RogueRecon said:

When filling out the fourm, do you put your shipping address along with your country or do you just put your country. Because I just put "Canada" 

I just put my country as well... Hope to receive an email confirming our address so we will know how much is shipping!

1 minute ago, Azrielsc said:

I just put my country as well... Hope to receive an email confirming our address so we will know how much is shipping!

Same. I think the U wing will be my big project for August, seeing as I've ordered everything for renegade clone's cargo shuttle. Having both in the same room beside each other will be so awesome

7 minutes ago, RogueRecon said:

Same. I think the U wing will be my big project for August, seeing as I've ordered everything for renegade clone's cargo shuttle. Having both in the same room beside each other will be so awesome

I would just be happy to purchase this instructions! Building it is another story! Am trying to "complete" my Rebel Fleet first. Haha.

Almost $70 for the instructions?  Wow!  A little steep to me.  I know there was a lot of work on this and that manual is gorgeous, but I will unfortunately have to pass.  Looks amazing though.  

Yeah hope to buy the instructions now and build it after the summer when some house stuff is done and money is easier to come by! Thanks!

5 hours ago, Bbafett said:

Almost $70 for the instructions?  Wow!  A little steep to me.  I know there was a lot of work on this and that manual is gorgeous, but I will unfortunately have to pass.  Looks amazing though.  

Yeah, I agree, the price is a bit too high.

I also have placed my order request and am so excited to be able to build this fantastic ship. Hope Mirko's reply is not to far away. Money waiting to be paid!!!

left the order request. I would partially agree with the mention of the price being on the higher side but you get not just plain paper booklet or pdf, you get a collector's item with all its glory and shine. for that alone it is quite a bargain, especially since its a limited qty. Something else, any idea of the apron. cost of the pieces? Thanks guys. very excited.

Edited by Gobbi

Do we have an estimate on what total piece count would cost roughly. The price of the book does not bother mean the build is a work of art one of the nicest mocs I have ever seen Rough price would  be great so i  can see where i  stand.Thank you.

I also requested my order yesterday. I am so psyched about this model and cant wait to get started.

Are the plans available for purchase? I see people have requested them, how can I do this? What a fantastic design!