7 hours ago, RogueRecon said:

What will be included in the instructions? Also will the instructions resemble the UCS millennium falcon, Death Star II, Star destroyer ect? Will they be 1 big book? Will they be multiple booklets?

It's a 200 page book with photo content, detailed instructions, piece list, stickers and more.

2 hours ago, StarBricks said:

It's a 200 page book with photo content, detailed instructions, piece list, stickers and more.

Ooo, definitely a day 1 purchase for me! Can't wait to display it next to my 10179 millennium falcon and my 75060 slave I

29 minutes ago, RogueRecon said:

Where will you post updates on the instructions from now on? 

Judging by your posts you want this really bad!

2 hours ago, Lahh001 said:

Judging by your posts you want this really bad!

honestly I do. I hate coming across annoying but I just don't want to end up missing out on the instructions

On 13/5/2017 at 1:15 AM, RogueRecon said:

honestly I do. I hate coming across annoying but I just don't want to end up missing out on the instructions

Haha do not worry. You will see that you will also have your instructions.

I've been checking in on your website periodically for the last month or so, is the percentage of completion accurate and up to date on the page? And is this the site I should continue to watch to make sure I don't miss out on purchasing a copy of the instructions?

Thanks in advance! :)

3 hours ago, Wrona824 said:

I've been checking in on your website periodically for the last month or so, is the percentage of completion accurate and up to date on the page? And is this the site I should continue to watch to make sure I don't miss out on purchasing a copy of the instructions?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hi the percentage is purely indicative. Actually everything is ready, even stickers. I just have to coordinate the latest details and a little little surprise. When it's all available, the site will be updated. It lacks little. You must have faith in strength..

:-)

Any idea of when the instructions are going to come out?

Also could you release the parts list on rebrickable so we can start ordering the pieces and also see how much it is going to cost before buying the instructions.

Gorgeous! That looks like a very professionally done manual!

It reminds me of the UCS Slave I manual, with all the additional info and images. It might actually be better, judging from your photos.

I've been a silent admirer of this MOC until now, but as it seems to be getting closer to the release of your instruction, the excitement rises.
Actually I am also checking this thread every day for any news ;-)
I am really looking forward to getting one.

Awesome job. 

These look fantastic. Very excited now. Could you please put the parts list on rebrickable so I can start ordering parts.

Amazing work. I will be ordering two as soon as they are available.

Looking very much forward to your next creations as well.

On 26/5/2017 at 8:26 AM, browerman said:

I've been a silent admirer of this MOC until now, but as it seems to be getting closer to the release of your instruction, the excitement rises.
Actually I am also checking this thread every day for any news ;-)
I am really looking forward to getting one.

Awesome job. 

On 26/5/2017 at 10:25 AM, Darth Max said:

These look fantastic. Very excited now. Could you please put the parts list on rebrickable so I can start ordering parts.

On 26/5/2017 at 10:48 AM, Sarbaek said:

Amazing work. I will be ordering two as soon as they are available.

Looking very much forward to your next creations as well.

On 26/5/2017 at 2:15 PM, roadstermatt said:

wow the manual is as good looking as the model itself

On 26/5/2017 at 8:18 PM, Sheharan said:

What a great manual. Awesome.Very professional looking like the MOC itself.

18 hours ago, KevinYoung said:

Looks sweet your build is top notch.

Thank you! Thank you all! I am happy that my work you like. It was very demanding but it was worth it. In the near future will be available with another small surprise.

Another little anticipation .. I've already started working on the next SB002 project

Mirko,

wow!!  New to eurobricks but 25 yr veteran to legos.  Excellent work!  We would love to add this to our collection and experience another great MOC by a master builder such as yourself.  I show this to my son and he is beyond excited (as well as myself ) to have this. We are looking forward to your release to build this. Keep up the fantastic work. 

Only one word ...

Amazing, great, extraordinary, wonderful, marvelous, etc ...
I know, there is more than one word .. but here we are no longer a word and one word..., it was not enough

2 hours ago, Rexamusclydefrog said:

Mirko,

wow!!  New to eurobricks but 25 yr veteran to legos.  Excellent work!  We would love to add this to our collection and experience another great MOC by a master builder such as yourself.  I show this to my son and he is beyond excited (as well as myself ) to have this. We are looking forward to your release to build this. Keep up the fantastic work. 

1 hour ago, fab-reims said:

Only one word ...

Amazing, great, extraordinary, wonderful, marvelous, etc ...

I know, there is more than one word .. but here we are no longer a word and one word..., it was not enough

Thanks so much! I am very excited because in September I will bring my skaerbaek fan weekend and I can not wait!