4 hours ago, KevinMD said:

Such a beautiful ship.  I can't see how lego could do this better! Amazing job, looking forward to the instructions. 

Thank you so much I'm glad you like my project. For instructions missing very little!

15 hours ago, RogueRecon said:

Any progress on the instructions? I'm really hoping to order the parts soon

Thank you so much I'm glad you like my project. For instructions missing very little!

any update on the instructions or at the very least a parts list so that we can start to source all of the necessary bricks for this great moc?

On 4/18/2017 at 5:36 PM, Lahh001 said:

any update on the instructions or at the very least a parts list so that we can start to source all of the necessary bricks for this great moc?

+1. It's going to take me a while to source 3300 bricks, it would be great if we could get a little head start :)

On 4/3/2017 at 5:59 PM, StarBricks said:

Hello thank you very much for the compliments. You're too kind! I've already started another project that will be unveiled later. SB00201 code...  :-)

I really hope SB00201 is a Y-wing ;)

21 hours ago, bataleon said:

I really hope SB00201 is a Y-wing ;)

It will not be an y-wing .. there is already an excellent UCS Lego official set and it makes no sense for me to replicate it.  ;-)

1 hour ago, StarBricks said:

It will not be an y-wing .. there is already an excellent UCS Lego official set and it makes no sense for me to replicate it.  ;-)

Oh good, at least I know that it's safe for me to Bricklink 10134 now haha :)

22 hours ago, RogueRecon said:

Any update? It's been quite a long time now

Missing really little! It was a very long job and I want it to be done to the best ..

15 hours ago, hallonsylt said:

Well done sir, really enjoy this build!! I mean REALLY

Thanks so much. I am happy that my project likes you.

3 questions

1. estimated date for the parts list? I wanna get to sorting and bricklinking parts

2. will the parts list be on rebrickable? it makes the process of bricklinking much easier

3. how much will the instructions be? I assume they will not be free

Edited by RogueRecon

8 hours ago, RogueRecon said:

3 questions

1. estimated date for the parts list? I wanna get to sorting and bricklinking parts

2. will the parts list be on rebrickable? it makes the process of bricklinking much easier

3. how much will the instructions be? I assume they will not be free

The list of parts is ready and is in BRICKSTOCK format. You can upload directly to Bricklink to order the parts.
The instructions will not be in PDF format but will be printed and will have limited run. The cost will depend on many factors and for the moment it has not yet been decided.
Good day
Mirko

1 hour ago, StarBricks said:

The list of parts is ready and is in BRICKSTOCK format. You can upload directly to Bricklink to order the parts.
The instructions will not be in PDF format but will be printed and will have limited run. The cost will depend on many factors and for the moment it has not yet been decided.
Good day
Mirko

Sensible approach given that the Chinese cloners are now targeting MOCs. 

1 hour ago, Lahh001 said:

Sensible approach given that the Chinese cloners are now targeting MOCs. 

I find it terribly tedious to copy the AFOL's projects in a blunt manner to profit. I'm already working on another project and I will evaluate at this point if it is to make it public.

Will you releases the sicker on its own? Your Moc is very nice, but too big for what I'm looking for. The sticker for the windscreen is perfect, and I would be willing to pay for one by its self, granted it's cheaper than what the printed instructions would be.

44 minutes ago, IronFish said:

Will you releases the sicker on its own? Your Moc is very nice, but too big for what I'm looking for. The sticker for the windscreen is perfect, and I would be willing to pay for one by its self, granted it's cheaper than what the printed instructions would be.

When I get ready-made stickers, I'll see only those ones available.

19 hours ago, StarBricks said:

Good day
Mirko

Uh, by limited, how limited? I'm just worried it's gonna end up being, like, 10 only or something 

also hoping the price isn't ridiculous and isn't over $150, I really don't want to spend $250+ on instructons 

Edited by RogueRecon

The instructions will arrive when they arrive and the price will be what it is. You can't change that. Now go outside and get some fresh air.

4 hours ago, RogueRecon said:

Uh, by limited, how limited? I'm just worried it's gonna end up being, like, 10 only or something 

also hoping the price isn't ridiculous and isn't over $150, I really don't want to spend $250+ on instructons 

Stay calm .. the piece will not be exaggerated :)

6 hours ago, StarBricks said:

Stay calm .. the piece will not be exaggerated :)

Alright. Can't wait to purchase the instructions, now I know why they are taking so long. Where will they be sold?

Edited by RogueRecon

Instructions similar in style and quality as the big UCS sets such as the Falcon, SSD, Death Star would be fantastic.  

13 minutes ago, Lahh001 said:

Instructions similar in style and quality as the big UCS sets such as the Falcon, SSD, Death Star would be fantastic.  

yes. please. That would be awesome

What will be included in the instructions? Also will the instructions resemble the UCS millennium falcon, Death Star II, Star destroyer ect? Will they be 1 big book? Will they be multiple booklets?