7 hours ago, eddy_cao said:

it's a very wonderful MOC can't wait to build it when did u will drop the instruction for make it ? 

Thank you very much .. I'm glad you like it. The instructions are ready, but I have to do the latest revisions before going to press. Follow me !! Thanks again

1 hour ago, Miro78 said:

Lovely work and a very nice design.

Thank you so much for the compliments :-)

55 minutes ago, drclark said:

Very impressive.  Wow.

4 hours ago, roadstermatt said:

I look forward to seeing the instructions as I think I will remodel my u-wing then

I'm glad you like my project! Even yours is beautiful and I think in minifigures scale.

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 2:57 PM, StarBricks said:

I'm glad you like my project! Even yours is beautiful and I think in minifigures scale.

that is very kind of you to say that

16 hours ago, roadstermatt said:

that is very kind of you to say that

I'm focused on the exterior design of the ship trying to treat well the details and proportions.

9 hours ago, karmajay said:

Very cool. Glad I could see it! Great pictures as well!

Thanks so much! I am happy that my project like it.

On 15/03/2017 at 8:36 AM, StarBricks said:

Thank you very much .. I'm glad you like it. The instructions are ready, but I have to do the latest revisions before going to press. Follow me !! Thanks again

where did u will post the information on this topic or another place ? 

On 22/3/2017 at 10:06 PM, eddy_cao said:

where did u will post the information on this topic or another place ? 

www.starbricks.net

You have any idea when the instructions or parts list will be up? I'm thinking of ordering the parts to the plus size AT-AT but if the instructions for this will be up in the next week or so, I'll build this

I have to ask, how did you get the sticker on the canopy piece? Obviously it's a custom decal, but did you make the design yourself, and plan on releasing it with the instructions, or is it someone else's design?

8 hours ago, RogueRecon said:

You have any idea when the instructions or parts list will be up? I'm thinking of ordering the parts to the plus size AT-AT but if the instructions for this will be up in the next week or so, I'll build this

Hello everything is ready. Missing only the latest revision before going to press. I think that in two / three weeks I should be able to complete everything.
Thank you for your interest and I am happy that my project like it.

8 hours ago, IronFish said:

I have to ask, how did you get the sticker on the canopy piece? Obviously it's a custom decal, but did you make the design yourself, and plan on releasing it with the instructions, or is it someone else's design?

The stickers have been customized by me and will be provided with the manual.

4 hours ago, StarBricks said:

Hello everything is ready. Missing only the latest revision before going to press. I think that in two / three weeks I should be able to complete everything.
Thank you for your interest and I am happy that my project like it.

The stickers have been customized by me and will be provided with the manual.

Great stuff, looking forward to this! :thumbup:

I noticed you said the instructions would be available by mid march, is this still true? And if so how would I be able to obtain these from you? Great work by the way, my favorite MOC by far!

18 hours ago, Wrona824 said:

I noticed you said the instructions would be available by mid march, is this still true? And if so how would I be able to obtain these from you? Great work by the way, my favorite MOC by far!

Thanks so much!! I am happy that my project like it. The instructions are almost ready and I confirm that soon will be available. I'm finishing the latest reviews before going to press.
You can follow my site www.starbricks.net or my flickr page.
When you are ready publish more detailed info.
Thanks again.

This is so good it hurts my head! :wub: Your photography is excellent too. I love how you've lined up the minifigs next to the UCS plaque :)

Do you plan on recreating some of the other ships too?

Edited by bataleon

On 1/4/2017 at 0:48 PM, bataleon said:

This is so good it hurts my head! :wub: Your photography is excellent too. I love how you've lined up the minifigs next to the UCS plaque :)

Do you plan on recreating some of the other ships too?

Hello thank you very much for the compliments. You're too kind! I've already started another project that will be unveiled later. SB00201 code...  :-)

Such a beautiful ship.  I can't see how lego could do this better! Amazing job, looking forward to the instructions.