Hey Guys!

It's been a long time that I haven't posted any MOC on EB!

Here is one of my creations I finally took time to take photos! It is my "Indiana Jones temple escape" where Sir Henry Jones Jr. tries not to be flattened by a big rock ball! It is motorized so the rock rolls after Indy!

Please, do not hesitate to make any suggestion or comment! They are welcome! Hope you will enjoy!

32615796551_4c2929c621_c.jpgIndiana Jones temple escape by Zed, sur Flickr
31896116524_0f0f3f578f_c.jpgIndiana Jones temple escape by Zed, sur Flickr

32739274595_66c1d984e9_c.jpgIndiana Jones temple escape by Zed, sur Flickr

31896113934_a2f413130c_c.jpgIndiana Jones temple escape by Zed, sur Flickr

Nicely done! It's great to see an Indiana Jones MOC after so long. I particularly like the way you structure your entrance and the tiling position. I am sure Indy is supposed to be holding an Idol down there. :tongue: 

Thanks for sharing.  

An excellent creation! The rocks being motorized is a great idea! We barely see Indy MOC's on here so thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Awesome! Perfect use of SNOT-technique to create the stone texture. Especially the face above the gate. Very clever building! All in all the whole moment is just lovely put into scene and looks super dynamic! :classic: :thumbup:

Edited by Littleworlds
Removing typos, possibly adding new ones ;)

Thank you all for your nice comments. For Borex, I will try to make a short video (nothing's really extra ordinary in the rolling rock however). Just hope I'll get enough light to film in my lego-cave!

So glad to see an Indiana Jones MOC. It is such a great theme with great potential for awesome builds outside of just what is in the movies.

Great work. The detailing is phenomenal.