Hi gbc fans,

i have noticed over the past few months that quite a few gbc topics have been created, I have been finding it hard to find them in amongst all the model team stuff. Do you think we should have our own gbc subtopic so it is easier to find everything relating to gbc?

thoughts? 

I don't think there's enough to warrant a subtopic..

however, it would be nice if the search system could cope with 3-letter search terms  'GBC'   or even [GBC]

gbc.PNG

23 hours ago, RohanBeckett said:

however, it would be nice if the search system could cope with 3-letter search terms  'GBC'   or even [GBC]

gbc.PNG

agreed

Edited by 9v system

Searching for Great Ball Contraption seems to yield more results.

A GBC index would be nice to curate all the GBC MOCs people posted.  I think much of the GBC traffic is instructions and Akiyuki copies related.  I don't think there are enough original GBC MOCs on a monthly volume basis to really justify its own sub-forum.  The General GBC topic pretty much covers everything else like events videos, balls,etc.

I would not want GBC topics to move to a separate Forum. As I'm only following Technic related stuff I would miss out on GBC discussions.

+1 for better Search!

I like GBCs and always on a hunt for new builds and instructions. However, I think the approach with the tab as Captainowie showed is quite good enough to view only GBC topics.