Ltfalcon

Medieval Market Village

Here are some pictures of my favorite set, along with custom and figbarf minifigs 

IMG_2208_1.jpg

IMG_2214_1.jpg

IMG_2218.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_2225.jpg

IMG_2210_1.jpg

IMG_2211_1.jpg

IMG_2212_1.jpg 

Thanks for looking,

Edited by Ltfalcon
Add pics

Nice scene.  Love the fig posing.  Do you have a picture of the whole scene?  Would be nice to see all of it together. 

Very cool photos. Quite lifelike how you set up the scenes. Everything just look right and is overflowing with little details and interesting characters. I bet there are a lot of stories to tell about - say - the white haired sorceress.

Some pieces are unfamiliar to me though - did you use custom made ones? Anyway, splendid build & photographing! :classic: :thumbup:

1 hour ago, zoth33 said:

Nice scene.  Love the fig posing.  Do you have a picture of the whole scene?  Would be nice to see all of it together. 

Thank you zoth, Here's a top view,

IMG_2252.jpg

1 hour ago, Littleworlds said:

Very cool photos. Quite lifelike how you set up the scenes. Everything just look right and is overflowing with little details and interesting characters. I bet there are a lot of stories to tell about - say - the white haired sorceress.

Some pieces are unfamiliar to me though - did you use custom made ones? Anyway, splendid build & photographing! :classic: :thumbup:

Littleworlds Thank you, 

Yes some pieces are from brickforge and brickwarriors. Here are a few more pics.

IMG_2221.jpg

IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2216.jpg

IMG_2241.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

Great job I love those orc/crocodile warriors.  All of your figs are creative.  Thanks for the extra photos.

Awesome composure on this series of photos, Ltfalcon... You really know how to make good use of the negative space without drowning out the main subjects.

Visual Eye-Candy!

On 2/5/2017 at 9:37 PM, zoth33 said:

Great job I love those orc/crocodile warriors.  All of your figs are creative.  Thanks for the extra photos.

Zoth33,

Thank you, the croc warriors were a spin on making Argonians from Elder Scrolls. I pull ideas from my favorite games D&D, Pathfinder, Skyrim, LOTR, and mix it all together.

On 2/8/2017 at 2:57 PM, PublicPlaytime said:

Awesome composure on this series of photos, Ltfalcon... You really know how to make good use of the negative space without drowning out the main subjects.

Visual Eye-Candy!

Public playtime,

Thanks, yes I really dig getting the  thin phone camera down in the minifig eye level perspective. It helps bring it alive.

I love it! It really adds to the original set, it gives the idea of those fantasy games in which you could encounter anyone at the market.
Thieves, mages, elves, dwarves, bards... your future awaits!
I should definitely make some market stalls like those for my medieval village.

Also, who thought the hobbit hair could work so well with a bearded face?
I think I spotted a drow in the top view picture, can I get a closeup please? :D

On 2/27/2017 at 5:11 PM, Hidronax said:

I love it! It really adds to the original set, it gives the idea of those fantasy games in which you could encounter anyone at the market.
Thieves, mages, elves, dwarves, bards... your future awaits!
I should definitely make some market stalls like those for my medieval village.

Also, who thought the hobbit hair could work so well with a bearded face?
I think I spotted a drow in the top view picture, can I get a closeup please? :D

Hidronax,

Thanks for the great reply, yes this can be DM'd for table top play, a good starting point for adventures to be had. A small goblin hord has even stormed it before.

Here is the Drow kitbash using a Kreo hair.

IMG_2395.jpg

Edited by Ltfalcon