Sign in to follow this  
zeronthegreat

Two pieces over lapping in LDD

So doing some experiments with pieces and see what I could do with them for a personal project. came across this, and need to know if this would be alright if it was physically built. the stud and the 2/3 2X2 round plate with stud is kinda overlapping, but LDD still lets me place it there. could anyone try and see if they have that round plate and almost crate it to see if it would work?

32591398231_914c9ffb5a_c.jpgWorld Trade Center 3,4,5,6,&73 by austinhansngo, on Flickr

32333519060_81a9cbe57c_c.jpgWorld Trade Center 3,4,5,6,&72 by austinhansngo, on Flickr

32712822285_93bb7e7546_c.jpgWorld Trade Center 3,4,5,6,&71 by austinhansngo, on Flickr

32712822515_4f5c63e8d3_c.jpgWorld Trade Center 3,4,5,6,&7 by austinhansngo, on Flickr

Edited by zeronthegreat

If I ever plan to build this, I want to know if this wouldn't work. Just recently I change the placement of it, so don't really have to worry about it anymore.

I would suggest that you try that with real bricks. It might work, pieces in LDD as you can see are not perfectly round and overlap is quite small so it might be caused by that imperfection.