Renegade Clone

[MOC] UCS Zeta-class cargo shuttle

18 hours ago, Renegade Clone said:

I found the extracted fbx file from the Battlefront Scarif DLC here and imported it into Blender without too much difficulty (the wings are not aligned with the main model in that file).

I'm planning to upload some photo/schematic comparisons later. Despite the hefty piece count I only spent £89 on Bricklink, the most expensive being 40 tooth gears and gearboxes, with a few parts 'borrowed' from my Kylo Ren shuttle. 

great - thanks a lot. I'd love to build one of these and put it next to my micro version :)

You did an incredible job on this one man ! Everything looks outstanding, like it's the definitive LEGO model of this particular ship, seriously, great job !

I did not find the ship very beautiful in the movie but I confess I find it more beautiful in your lego version. Good job:thumbup:

32749269201_19a9c13ca4_c.jpg

32029999804_b97516ac5c_c.jpg

Some new shots of the Zeta approaching Scarif and with its 'posher' sibling, the Lambda-class.:classic:

Edited by Renegade Clone

This looks incredible, good work! I love that pic with the scarif portal here above :wub:

How's the interior doing?

What a spectacular build.  I would buy this in a second if it was a UCS release.  A build to be proud of.

I don't know how I missed this post.  That is very well done.  I think you do it more justice than the movie does ;)

renegade clone do you sell your construction manual and partlist of your zeta class dropship?

Wow!  That's a beautiful MOC of my favorite ship from Rogue1.  Looks like there would be plenty of room inside add motorization to the wings and maybe landing gear. 

Truly incredible!  Makes me wonder if perhaps TLG will consider releasing a Cargo ship of this scale one day...

3 hours ago, venomsailor said:

Are you selling a LDD file by chance?  This is definitely the best one I have seen yet!

The link below has information on how to get the instruction manual:

Zeta Shuttle

Most impressive work!

One Q, does the mechanics work well?

Because the Wings are double weight of the Lambda-Shuttle and the mechanic seems to have the same dimension?