Sign in to follow this  
kahir88

Book ll Challenge V Category A: Alliance: The Decoy

I think, I don't need any story for the following pictures. The Title says it all.

32666094316_c72e69b941_n.jpg32706484735_2a4e9b442b_n.jpg32666103696_2052888302_n.jpg

32553989162_2024cf1a43_n.jpg32706491255_4569ace076_n.jpg

Maybe, the courier's decoy worked too well. He needs find some clothes, or atleast, some leaves, befor he arrives his destination.

And.. a "18brickplus" picture:

Spoiler

32583932511_442f4324a9_n.jpg

Edited by kahir88

:laugh: Though you don't need a story, the story made me laugh! Nice build, though there's a shadow in the images that makes it hard to see.

I love the injection of humor (bare bones humor... :classic:) into these works.  This is a great build and hilarious story!

Photography could use some improvement, the ruse is clever and humorous. The path could use some variation, and the basic, original Lego green could stand to be broken up with more of other shades of green. The build is fun, though.  

Nice humourous entry !

Your Drow soldiers are nicely done but I would have to agree with Henjin on the fact that you could have used more green variation of colours.

all in all a funny build. Good job.

Thank you, thank you!

I know, this isn't my winning entry. Just wanted to show, i didn't side with the Spire :D

And also I know... The photography and the colors... Im still lacking of different greens... and the used ones are behind the chase scene :grin:

The light was bad, when i took the pictures, my bad. :sceptic: