Bonaparte

Eurobricks Event 2017 - Information Topic

Cool!

Unfortunately we are not so lucky. Our son got ill at the end of last week, so we may be delayed a bit. Will keep you posted.

I will start packing today :-D first time journey with baby has to be prepared more early than one evening before :-D 

We will start on the Wednesday morning then :)

On 29.3.2017 at 5:28 PM, Dfenz said:

Unfortunately while we arrive only an hour later than you into Munich we have a full car. While it probably won't apply to you given your timing, if anyone else is arriving by train into Gunzburg late in the evening (and I'm talking here between say 6pm and say 9pm, not any later!) I am prepared to do a quick run to/from Gunzburg train station if needed.

Hey Dfenz!

Does your offer still stands? I will arrive by train at 18:41 at the GĂ¼nzburg Train station. And I just saw that with the bus it is still 22 min to walk. :look:
Soooo if you could pick me up I would be more than happy! Also I could wait there of course if more people would arrive at the train station around that time so that we fill up the car...

Also are there any dinner plans for wednesday evening? :moar: I know I will be hungry at least :grin:

On 2017-03-24 at 6:55 PM, Peppermint_M said:

Also, as everyone will be looking: Who wants meet-ups at Munich airport on the Wednesday? I do repeat myself, but last minute stuff stresses me out!

I land 14.55, I guess that's to long of a wait!

I am not bothered with a wait until then! 

38 minutes ago, CopMike said:

I land 14.55, I guess that's to long of a wait!

Since you're the only positive response, I would much prefer company to travel with over leaving the airport quickly!

So, anyone else want to meet up? 

At this point it is me and Mike :grin:

Peppermint, how are you travelling to Gunzburg? Are you on the same train as Skalldyr arriving at 18.41? 

Hopefully I will now be taking the train with Mike after he gets to Munich. 

Or, that is my plan now.

33 minutes ago, Dfenz said:

Peppermint, how are you travelling to Gunzburg? Are you on the same train as Skalldyr arriving at 18.41? 

I am taking the train from Ulm so that is the other direction but I checked and if Mike and Peppermint are catching the train at 16.51 at the munich airport they would arrive at 18:46. So 5 min after me. If they have to take the train after that it would be the 17:44 train that would arrive at 19:46 if I got that right.

I always paid with card, but I think that cash should be ok too.

2 hours ago, chubays said:

I need to know how owners prefer!! Cash or card in the guest house?

In Germany - unlike other countries - you can almost always pay cash. It looks like we prefer 'the real thing' somehow. :wink:
But like Cwetqo pointed out, at Kirchenbauerhof you can also p(l)ay with plastic.

I will be starting my ride at about 10 o'clock tomorrow morning and expect to be in GĂ¼nzburg at 4 p.m.

If you need a lift from the train station please let me know!

3 minutes ago, Holodoc said:

What station and what date?

9 hours ago, Holodoc said:

In Germany - unlike other countries - you can almost always pay cash. It looks like we prefer 'the real thing' somehow. :wink:
But like Cwetqo pointed out, at Kirchenbauerhof you can also p(l)ay with plastic.

I will be starting my ride at about 10 o'clock tomorrow morning and expect to be in GĂ¼nzburg at 4 p.m.

Tomorrow already (so today when i write this)? So wait, when is the first day? Wasn't it wednesday travel day and thursday first day? *huh* I am somewhat confused now...

3 hours ago, Skalldyr said:

Wasn't it wednesday travel day and thursday first day? *huh* I am somewhat confused now...

Some ppl need to begin there ride beforehand to get in Gunz in time!

Edited by chubays

5 hours ago, Skalldyr said:

Tomorrow already (so today when i write this)? So wait, when is the first day? Wasn't it wednesday travel day and thursday first day? *huh* I am somewhat confused now...

Yeah, you're right. I was writing about todays tomorrow = Wednesday. Oh, wishful thinking!

1 hour ago, chubays said:

Some ppl need to begin there ride beforehand to get in Gunz in time!

It will take me around 5 hours. No need to start this early!

Important information about AFOL Shopping day and combination of discouts with may the 4th promotion:

Dear Ambassadors, as this is the first time that the AFOL shopping day has fallen at the same time as the LBR May the 4th campaign our LBR colleagues have informed me that there are some limitations to the discounts that will be offered in store.

Please share these information with your members asap and I apologize for the short notice and any inconvinience this might have.

• As you know AFOLs receive a 15% discount in store on these days.

• During this promotion all Star Wars products will have 10% off which the AFOLs will also receive 15% off on top of. Max 10 pieces per customer

• However there is one set each day which will be 40% off, on the AFOL day this will be 75149 X-Wing Starfighter. Unfortunatelly there will be no further discount available on this set.

• Also this will be the launch of the new 75144 Snowspeeder UCS set. There will be NO discount available on this set.

• Outside of the Star Wars offers the usual AFOL day offer and T&Cs apply.

Thanks for your understanding and happy shopping!

Jan Beyer, LEGO

I am flying out today (Tuesday), to get there by Wednesday. Super excited!

Thanks for the info, Cwetqo!

5 hours ago, Cwetqo said:

• Also this will be the launch of the new 75144 Snowspeeder UCS set. There will be NO discount available on this set.

Does that mean neither 10% Star Wars discount nor 15% AFOL disount? :hmpf_bad:

Unfortunately the answer is yes, no discount on  Snowspeeder.

On Monday, April 24, 2017 at 10:07 AM, Skalldyr said:

Hey Dfenz!

Does your offer still stands? I will arrive by train at 18:41 at the GĂ¼nzburg Train station. And I just saw that with the bus it is still 22 min to walk. :look:
Soooo if you could pick me up I would be more than happy! Also I could wait there of course if more people would arrive at the train station around that time so that we fill up the car...

Also are there any dinner plans for wednesday evening? :moar: I know I will be hungry at least :grin:

Yes. I can make the run to the station for you. See you there.

1 hour ago, Dfenz said:

Yes. I can make the run to the station for you. See you there.

Thank you! I will write you if there shoud be a delay in anyway.