Bonaparte

Eurobricks Event 2017 - Information Topic

We have news for you regarding the Legoland:

Copmike asked for 'extras' in the park and this is the answer(s) he got:

"Concerning the “extras” for the group we unfortunately couldn’t offer a model shop tour, but a Miniland guided tour is possible.
The tour would be possible on the 27th of April (on this date we could divide the whole group into 2 groups for the tour) and on the 29th of April  (on this date it would be one guided tour for the whole group).
This guided Miniland Tour is free of charge
"
:cry_happy:

one day later:

" just one additional point to my mail yesterday. I misunderstood my colleague concerning the price of the guided Miniland tour. It is not included in the normal group entry fees, it’s an additional cost of 5€ per person.
It would be great if you can tell me until next week if we should make the reservation for 5€ per person and if you need group tickets, also.
"
:cry_sad:

Besides the poor offer on the entrance fees (which would have been 29€ p.p.) :hmpf_bad: the costs for the guided tour are also new. :sadnew:

Anyway we ask you: Who would be interested in the guided tour?
Please tell us here.

€5? I'm not sure if Eurobricks events have spoilt me or that's a bit steep! I don't think I'd be interested in a guided tour.

I'm not really interested in a guided Miniland tour to begin with, so I'll pass. Think I'll rather spend those 5€ in the Fabrik :laugh:

Just now, Cecilie said:

I'm not really interested in a guided Miniland tour to begin with, so I'll pass. Think I'll rather spend those 5€ in the Fabrik :laugh:

I share Cecilie's opinion. :laugh:

Hm in general 5€ is not much, but I guess most of us already had such a tour or similar things to this ...

maybe - when half of our group ist interested - they can do a tour for them and the others just walk around as they like?! Would that be possible? As for me (us when I count in my husband) we are not interested. 

In case of "most of the members want to do and we do this as group" we would of course take part on the tour ;) 

We do what the majority does. I don't mind paying 5 euro for a tour, but I will be just as happy to skip the tour.

Not sure what the tour would give that would be worth the 5 euro. I'll default to whatever the rest of the group thinks

OK either way (though it's miniland - how much guidance would one need?) but would really love a model shop tour..

Eh, not concerned for a miniland tour, if the tour does not have model shop access then not interested really. 

I have had the tour so many times that last time I became the tour guide for my +1 in Legoland Billund!

We will skip it this time and go for another spinning Ninjago ride instead :)

I think we will also pass on the tour. I would have gladly paid €5 for a model shop tour, but I can't see it being worth it for a mini land tour. 

I think we can regard the guided tour issue as declined. :laugh: thanks for the input.

Saturday LEGO store visit looks promising: :)

Following promotion will be running:

40% off 75149 Resistance X-wing (53,99 euro)

10% off on all LEGO Star Wars sets (UCS Snowspeeder excluded)

Free 30611 R2-D2 on all LEGO SW purchases over 65€ :wub:

I'm not sure how all this will combine with AFOL Shopping day discounts, but even that alone is great!

Do we get additional discount (AFOL) on the 10%? I guess not.

We are spoiled in The Netherlands, since 10% discount is more expensive than getting sets through non-retail channels.

@Cwetqo: Is this valid in the stores too? I see this is an offer for Lego online, but I don't see any specials on the store's website.

I've also had a look on the weather forecasts... BIG MISTAKE!
To cut it short: Cold and rainy. :sadnew: Be prepared.

20 minutes ago, Holodoc said:

I really hope that it will shift a bit and be at least not rainy. Because the hike in the beautiful scenery of the hotel will not be as nice I guess... 

1 hour ago, Holodoc said:

@Cwetqo: Is this valid in the stores too? I see this is an offer for Lego online, but I don't see any specials on the store's website.

I don't know, but usualy what is in calendar goes in the store too.

In stores too:

StoreNewsletter_2017_MaiJuni_8.jpg

See the small print.

And yeah, the weather is not looking good, but we will see. I plan to combine thurday and friday for legoland, depending on the weather conditions, and try to catch at least a bit of acceptable waether, since I will be with small children.

6 hours ago, chubays said:

Sooner and sooner...

:cry_happy: Yep. Can you feel the feever?

I'm starting to do my final arrangements.