Waterbrick Down

Heroica RPG - Quest #157: Staking the Flag

32636325336_7595249e67.jpg

The heroes of the Crescent Union slowly assemble at the palace of the Ji Pei where they are greeted by Jun and his mother.

heroicanpc-shanxianjipei.jpg
"What a fine selection of expertise we have before us."

heroicanpc-jun2.jpg
"Indeed mother, some of the very best of the Union. Heroes, I know that a good majority of you did not agree with my position as it regards this undertaking, but I am thankful for your offer to assist and to follow the will of our community. Hopefully you will indeed discover as I have the great opportunity that lies in Xu for the excellent people of this city."

"It is certainly more than some would think they deserve."

heroicanpc-jun2.jpg
"Let us get on to the details. While we have confirmation from the rulers in Xu that the land is ours to use, we still must ensure that the way between here and there is safe for the transportation of the settlers. Master Legonardo and the Tritech Corporation are seeing to the construction of new airships for the means of transportation however, because of their size they will not be able to reach the altitude of some of Vincent's more advanced dirigibles."

At this point the famous inventor's assistant enters the room.

heroicaquest15-monalisa.jpg
"What he means to say, is with the possibility of hundreds of people on board we can't risk keeping them all up thousands of feet above the ground. We need to plot a course to Xu that is quick and relatively safe."

heroicanpc-jun2.jpg
"Ah, Dr. Gioconda, right on time. Indeed, now looking at a map of Olegaia, we've charted the best route is over Pyr, through the Strait of Seirenes, past the southern border of Babeleth, across the Jade Sea and straight on to Xu."

heroica-mapolegaia.jpg

"There's a colony of Sirens in that strait that we're going to need to deal with and then we're going to need to build a refueling station in either Salamanda or Babeleth."

heroicanpc-jun2.jpg
"I'll leave that to you heroes to sort out. Once you're in Xu, make sure that the settlement is secure and hasn't been over-run by monsters or anything."

"We'll be taking the Destiny's Bounty, is there anything you heroes need before we depart?"

The Party
hoke_ableword_1b.jpg
Hoke Ablesword - Champion of the Northern Kingdoms, Kraken Whacker, Titan Smiter, Serpent Skinner, Matchmaker and Rock Champion of Decamon (UsernameMDM) *Party Leader*
Human Male Paragon
Level 56.6 *Blessed* *Immune to Fragile, Dark, Earth, Fire, Wind, Ice, Wood* *Absorbs Poison*
Power Bonus: 9 (+3 WP)
Defense: 66
Health: 118/118
Gold: 1133
Equipment: Zoot's Order (WP:40; Deals Darkness, Light, Ice, Cursed, Fragile, permanently Poisoned-by-10, hits reduce enemy SP by 1; spear, suitable for Hoke only [Hydra Tongue, Crimson Haze, Amethyst, Diamond, Etherial Opal]), Mythril Buckler (SP:41, Amethyst, Mythril), Hydra Skin (SP: 2, wearer gains HP when poisoned instead of losing it, backwear), Helm of Prestige (SP: 5, +10 Max HP, Wearer is Permanently Blessed, Headwear, suitable for Paragons), Bone Claws (+3 WP, 2 SP, hand wear), Obsan's "Masterpiece" (SP: 10; suitable for knights, barbarians, beast masters, dragoons, marauders and regulators; Immune to Ice, Wind and Wood; bodywear), Coat Hanger (Allows for a second body wear, Accessory), Sven's Heavy Armor (SP:6, Immune to Fire, Earth, Wind and Fragile), Crescent Seal  (+2 Power, +1 Free item usage during the first round of battle), Guffington's Seal (Proves the Hero is a Friend of Guffington. The hero starts every quest with one "Hero's Cocktail": encouraged, hastened, lucky and inspired)
Inventory:
Weapons - Vintul (WP: 16; greatsword), Gladiator Trident (WP: 11, causes the Bleeding-by-5 effect; spear), Wasabi Blade (WP: 4, Fire-elemental long-sword), Glistening Halberd WP:10 (1/2; chance to caused stunned effect, lance), Blue Steel Shield (SP:5, Immune to Blind), Fang Dagger (WP:5, double damage to beasts, dagger), Balanced Main-Gauce (WP: 10, Riposte has a 1/6 chance of instantly killing the/each target, dagger, suitable only for marauders), Blade of Tranquility (WP: 2, deals the Sealed effect, Long-sword), , Longsword (WP:5; suitable for knights, rogues, beast warriors, infiltrators, marauders, regulators, skirmishers and winged warriors.)
Artifacts - Warrior's Treads (SP:2, Health +1, footwear), Sharkskin Gloves (Accessory, provides immunity from water elemental attacks), Samurai Helmet (WP:+4, immune Confused, Sealed suitable to knights, dragoons, regulators, winged warriors), Sterile Gloves (Immune to poisoned and bleeding, handwear, suitable for anyone), Cultist Hat (damage vs undead), Electro Gear (Adds lightning-element to physical attacks and protects from lightning-elemental damage, accessory), Pugilist Gloves (+2 to power, immune Weakened), Shadeaux Cape (SP:1; suitable to those with reputation among the Shadeaux only; if reputation is great, SP is doubled; if reputation is outstanding, SP is tripled; backwear.), Iceborn's Improved Summoning Amulet (Can be used once per quest to revive a fallen enemy to join the party. The enemy has a level equal to their previous level, and health equal to the half the health of the hero reviving them. Their class can be determined by the QM, and they cannot be revived by Phoenix Essences. Accessory), Medal of Glory (Wearer gains triple experience, accessory),
Gems - Ruby (Fire), Etherial Sapphire (Sealed+Wind), Emerald (Wood), Etherial Aquamarine (Confusion+Water), Topaz (Lightning), Etherial Garnet (Slowed+Earth), Etherial Topaz (Lighting+Stunned), Opal
Scrolls - Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Sleep
Tools - Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel 3x Smoke Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Water Bomb, Air Bomb, 2x Dirt Bomb, Confuse Bomb, Seal Bomb, x2 Stun Bombs, Skadi Bomb
Consumables - 3x Phoenix Essence, 6x Grand Potion, Health Core, 2x Grand Tonic, 4x Remedy, 5x Ether Core, Elixir, 2x Ambrosia, Soma, 5x Mead, 2x Smelling Salts, 2x Titan Heart (Grants encouraged- and inspired-effects when consumed), 2x Flame-Distilled Brandy (Encouraged & Immune to Ice), 6x Venom, 2x Deadly Venom, 2x Feather of Flight (Allows the user to flee from the battle when used), Henry Award (Can be sold for 200 Gold or to give +1 HP or +1 Power to a character, Consumable, Soul-bound), 2x Hero's Cocktail, Crimson Haze (Causes a weapon to deal the poisoned by 7 and cursed effects permanently)
Decamon Deck - Nixie (Water 7), Reaper (Dark 8), Stone Golem (Rock 8), Carcinos (Aquatic 8), Storm Elemental (Electric 8), Tianlong (Ethereal 10)

AuPkwWK.png
The Demon Germ (Samurai Turtle) 
??? years old ; Half Demon; Male Black Knight 
Level 20 1/3 *Immune to Stunned* *Absorbs Ice* *Immune to Darkness Wood Fire
Power Bonus: 4
Defense: 17
Health: 37/37
Gold: 1209 
Equipment: Spesialian Helmet (SP:2, SP:4 if wearer’s Star Elf, Health +2, Power +2, Suitable for anyone; headwear), Black Knight's Armor (SP:4; Protects from Stunned-effects; immune to Fire/Ruby; suitable for Black Knights; bodywear), Shadow Cloak (SP:1, immune to Darkness/Amethyst & Emerald/Wood; backwear), Winter Shield (SP:10; absorb Ice but takes double damage from Fire; shield), Obsidian Scimitar (WP:20; Darkness-elemental; longsword)
Inventory:
Weapons - Chain Scythe (WP:6; applies Enamored; scythe), Wrench (WP:5; decreases the target’s level by 1; throwing weapon), {Two} Kobold Sharp Wings (WP:8; Deals Bleeding 1; throwing weapon), Sanctified Rito Gypsy Dart (WP:5; doubled against Flying enemies; throwing weapon), Unicorn’s Horn (WP:8, healing becomes nurturing, removing negative effects as well; Diamond/Light-elemental staff), Dwarven Portable Catapult (WP:10; Double Damage to Enemies Visibly Larger than the User; Throwing Weapon), Ignis Blade (WP:5, Fire-elemental, ignores SP of foes weak to Fire, (Beasts, Icey, and Plants) gems cannot be merged into or removed from the weapon; great-sword), borrowed from Vindsval (Asphalt), Gaia Blade (WP:5, Wood-elemental, ignores SP foes weak to Wood,(aquatic and Rock) gems cannot be merged into or removed from the weapon; great-sword), borrowed from Vindsval (Asphalt)
Artifacts - Sterile Gloves (Protects from Poisoned- and Bleeding- effects; handwear), Red Shield (SP:8; shield), Demon Wings (Take To The Skies dealsDarkness-elemental damage and Hexed instead of Wind-elemental damage and Stunned; backwear, suitable to The Demon Germ only), 
Gems / Scrolls - Scroll of Blindness (Enables casting the blinded-effect to the target, making them unable to use a physical attack for the next three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.),
Consumables - Smoke Bomb (x3), Level-Up Mushroom, Bone (x8), Deadly Venom (x3), Remedy (x4), Smelling Salts (x2), Human Repellent (Makes the user impervious to direct attacks from humanoid enemies during one battle unless he is the last hero standing; consumable.), Potion (x8), Venom (x2), Mead, Grand Potion (x4), 
Tools - Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, Crescent Seal  (+2 Power, +1 Free item usage during the first round of battle)
Others - 2 Gold Ring (worth 15 gold, or can be given to someone else to make them Enamored with the giver), Gold Bar (A bar of gold. Value: 50 gold) loaned to Vindsval (Asphalt)

19629865404_3247848494_s.jpg
Torald Waruelf, 
Matchmaker (Alfadas)
20 year old male human Barbarian
Level 13.5
Power Bonus: 4
Defense: 3
Health: 22/22
Gold: 236
Equipment: Spark Hammer (WP: 8 Lightning & Wood elemental Hammer. Double WP against flying and mechanical),  Tricorne (SP:3, headwear; suitable to anyone). Boots of Drunken Boxing (Power +2; if wearer is encouraged: power +8. Footwear. Suitable for Torald only),
Inventory:
Weapons - Spear (WP:5), Old and Rusty Greatsword (WP: 3), Broken Spear (WP: 3; Causes Bleeding and Poisoned by 2 every other round used), Sludge Glaive (WP:8, pierces defense and causes either fragile or weakened; halberd) 
Artifacts - Pongcanis Shield (SP: 7; Shield),  Crocodile Belt (Max. Health +2; accessory), Fighting Boots (Power +5 on the front row; footwear.)
Consumables - Fire Bomb, 4 Potions, 9 Mead, Tiger Balm, 2 Venom,
Tools - Shovel, Pickaxe, Crescent Seal  (+2 Power, +1 Free item usage during the first round of battle)

29831773111_ce9d27418d_t.jpg
Ezeran Yavarr (MysticModulus)
42 year old male human Sorcerer
Level 20 1/3 *Immune to Wood and Fire, Sealed and Blindness* *Enemies that hit Ezeran become slowed
Power Bonus: 2 (+2 spellpower)
Defense: 5
Health: 33/33
Ether: 29/29
Gold: 428
Equipment: Ancient Sapphamber Staff (WP:8, doubled against Ancient enemies, staff) Sneezing Demon (SP:2; enemies that hit the wearer become slowed; immunity to woodfire  and blindness, suitable to Ezeran only; bodywear), Etherium Pauldrons (SP:3, immune to sealed; backwear), Sedge hat (Max. Ether +4; headwear)
Inventory:
Weapons - 
Trickster’s Baubel (WP:6, each hit causes one random effect: stunned, poisoned by 1, asleep, blinded, sealed or confused; wand),
Artifacts - Hood of the Elementalist (SP:1, *Absorbs darkness*; headwear, suitable to anyone)
Gems - Emerald (Wood), Ruby (Fire), Diamond (Light),  Sapphire (wind).
Consumables - 5x grand potions, 5x grand tonics, 3x Remedy, 3x smelling salts, ether core, 3x nostrums, smoke bomb, myrrh.
Tools - Crescent Seal  (+2 Power, +1 Free item usage during the first round of battle), Bedroll, Shovel

ava-throlar2.jpg
Throlar Wineghilm
137 year old male Dwarven Warden. 
Level: 17 1/2 *Rolls of Aim become Hit when using bows* *Immune to Weakened and Free Hits*
Power Bonus:
Defense: 0
Health: 40/40
Gold: 110
Equipment: Huntsman's Bow (WP: 7; damages undead; bow), Shield of Invisibility (SP: 0; the user is immune to free hits until they are the last hero standing),Lion's Plate (Max health +5, Power +1; wearer is immune to weakened; suitable for knights and barbarians; body wear), Quiver of Homing Arrows (Rolls of AIM become HIT; can only be used with a bow or a crossbow; backwear).
Inventory:
Weapons - Elven Sword (WP: 5, longsword), Miracle Lance (A white spear crafted in the likeness of an ancient dragon; WP: 10; doubled against Ancient enemies; lance), Fellcrest Hand Axe (WP: 8; deals bleeding 5 on successful hits; throwing weapon), Mopagsaber (WP: 12; Ice elemental; longsword), Blackstone Club (WP: 30; Earth and darkness elemental; club), City Watch Halberd (WP: 3; halberd).
Artifacts - Elven Shield (SP: 5; Ice and darkness elemental; all elves in the party gain the same amount of SP as long as the wielder is standing), Lethauros Crushers (While equipped, the wearer does double damage to Rock and Flying type enemies; suitable for anyone; footwear), Amulet of Elven Loyalty (Wearer can use anything suitable for elves and is considered a friend by all elves; the wearer also becomes encouraged if there are elves in the party; suitable to Throlar only; accessory), Counterstrike Gloves (If the wearer is damaged by a free hit, they counter with strength equal to their level; handwear),Monkey Armor (SP:4, immune to earth and bound; suitable for knights, beast warriors, dragoons, skirmishers and winged warriors; body wear), Crow Helmet (SP: 1; Flying enemies do not deal free hits to the wearer; suitable for Knights and Dragoons; headwear), Greaves of the Wolf (SP: 5; Wearer is Nimble; footwear).
Consumables - Phoenix Essence, x2 Potion, Grand Potion, x3 Remedy, Mead, Nostrum, Soma, Smelling Salts, Hint Coin (Gives the user a hint about a puzzle or a tricky situation, Useable only once, Has no monetary value), x2 Bone, Floral Bomb, Air Bomb, Water Bomb, Baldur Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Fire Bomb, x2 Smoke Bomb, First aid kit (Restores full health and removes all negative effects From the entire party once used) x4 Shattering Arrow (lowers enemy SP by 10 points, suitable for classes that use crossbows and bows), Grating Stone.
Tools - Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass.
Other - Viper scale (worth 40 gold to some NPC's).
Decamon Deck - Magic Carp (Aquatic 1), Volt Ant (Electric 1), Will-o'-the-Wisp (Fiery 1), Tweetybird (Flying 1), Toxic Toad (Plant 1), Ursa Minor (Eithereal 1), Specter (Dark 2), Dryad (Plant 6).

QM Note: Welcome aboard folks, I know there's a lot of exposition in this first post, but please ensure your stats are all correct and up to speed. The intention is a somewhat short quest, so hopefully we won't keep this thing dragging.

Just a few things. Is the smaller airship going to mimic the future airships flight path to check for air currents. And then for the refueling station are we going to have to find a natural fuel supply along with a place to put the station. And the last thing are you just expecting local wild beasts to be a problem and/or some sort of "organized" problem. 

OoC:

My stats look good to me. And I think I like sound of a short quest. 

:thumbup:

Ezeran goes down on one knee and bows towards Jun and his mother.

"It's a pleasure serving the union again. Even though I voted in favour of the other proposition I still consider this to be an important undertaking. Now even though my father served as a weather mage in Salamanda at one point in his career I know little of air currents and the likes. I though know that logistics is a hard and complicated science, especially when put into practice. I will do my best anyhow!"

The symbiont smiles towards Jun and his mother with a serene look on his mouth.

Ezeran looks at the map and then ponders on the information given.

"Would a route across the northern parts of the Abra desert south of the strait be a better route? Maybe the weather conditions are more stable in de dry desert air? And then we could go over Kalma?"

Ezeran then nods a greeting towards the Demon Germ. "Nice to have competent company. Good to see you again."

OoC: Stats looks good, nice to be onboard!

Edited by MysticModulus

Not knowing a lot of respect-traditions, Torald follows Ezerans lead and drops on one knee.

It's an honor to serve this noble house, Torald mumbles.

In answer to Ezerans suggestion to cross the desert, he says: Well, desert currents can be quite bad, with lots of turbulence. But, over the seas the currents are even worse. And the weather is more stable indeed in the desert, but you risk sandstorms.                                 I'd say, follow the original plans, and leave the desert at all. We have to cross a big sea, that's is going to be a challenge on it's own. 

OoC: the stats look correct. I'd love to change the Spear for the Spark Hammer, and the Fighting Boots for the Boots of Drunken Boxing. 

Edited by Alfadas

1 hour ago, Alfadas said:

Not knowing a lot of respect-traditions, Torald follows Ezerans lead and drops on one knee.

In answer to Ezerans suggestion to cross the desert, he says: Well, desert currents can be quite bad, with lots of turbulence. But, over the seas the currents are even worse. And the weather is more stable indeed in the desert, but you risk sandstorms.                                 I'd say, follow the original plans, and leave the desert at all. We have to cross a big sea, that's is going to be a challenge on it's own. 

OoC: the stats look correct. I'd love to change the Spear for the Spark Hammer, and the Fighting Boots for the Boots of Drunken Boxing. 

"You are probably right my friend, we probably should stick to the plan."

Ezeran equips his Sapphamber staff.

Ezeran turns again to Jun and his mother. "Your highness, what do we know about these sirens?"

Edited by MysticModulus

2 hours ago, MysticModulus said:

Ezeran then nods a greeting towards the Demon Germ. "Nice to have competent company. Good to see you again."

1 hour ago, Alfadas said:

Ezeran, other guy I don't know. As he look at Torald. Competent? I don't know about that. I think it depends on who you ask. Some might just say I'M a "Hasbro". 

As for the route we are taking it looks like the most direct way. And if we just happen to crash, I would prefer it over the water, better chance of surviving (not like I want any of that happening). 

As he waited for the others to chime in. A thought here, what if the "people" you are transporting wants to settle some where else along the way. Would you just let them? 

5 minutes ago, samuraiturtle said:

Ezeran, other guy I don't know. As he look at Torald. Competent? I don't know about that. I think it depends on who you ask. Some might just say I'M a "Hasbro". 

As for the route we are taking it looks like the most direct way. And if we just happen to crash, I would prefer it over the water, better chance of surviving (not like I want any of that happening). 

As he waited for the others to chime in. A thought here, what if the "people" you are transporting wants to settle some where else along the way. Would you just let them? 

"Ah, but you seem very capable to me after our little field trip." The symbiont smiles at the black knight.

Turning towards the reknown inventor Ezeran bows. "Master inventor, can we know more of the specifications of our vessel? Are there any defence capabilities? Lifeboats or the like? "

Edited by MysticModulus

31 minutes ago, samuraiturtle said:

Ezeran, other guy I don't know. As he look at Torald. 

Hello, I'm Torald Waruelf, barbarian with a drinking problem. You can call me Torald, mister ... ?

Hoke walks into the palace with his quest mates, but can't help but feel a bit incomplete.  Last time he saw his employer's faces in this setting he had a dragon with him, Torc.  They ahd spent much of their time flying alongside the airship instead of flying in it.

Oh how he did miss his draconic companion.  He hopes the work they are doing with the other dragons pays off.

Hoke greets Jun, his mother, and Legonardo.

"Good to see you all again, and glad to be flying alongside you again Master Legonardo.  Whatever route you select, I am sure is the best.  Any would seem to have it's on complications, so the shortest would be the best I believe.  We can blaze a trail so to speak if we must."

Stats look good, but need Hero's Cocktail x2

7 hours ago, Alfadas said:

Hello, I'm Torald Waruelf, barbarian with a drinking problem. You can call me Torald, mister ... ?

They call me The Demon Germ, but I do respond to just Germ. 

QM Note: For continuity purposes, I just realized that Legonardo is still in Xu, therefor his assistant, Dr. Monalisa Gioconda has been swapped in.

12 hours ago, samuraiturtle said:

Just a few things. Is the smaller airship going to mimic the future airships flight path to check for air currents. And then for the refueling station are we going to have to find a natural fuel supply along with a place to put the station. And the last thing are you just expecting local wild beasts to be a problem and/or some sort of "organized" problem. 

heroicanpc-jun2.jpg
"You are heading to Kappa-La province. the Little Finger has assured me that your arrival is expected, however the Kappa-La province is one of an expansive wilderness which of course has its expected dangers."

11 hours ago, MysticModulus said:

"Would a route across the northern parts of the Abra desert south of the strait be a better route? Maybe the weather conditions are more stable in de dry desert air? And then we could go over Kalma?"

"Your friend brought up the point of the sandstorms, they'd reek havoc on our ether-tech. Thunderstorms and a bit of rain we can handle, but sand just gets everywhere and is a true pain to work out of the circuitry."

10 hours ago, MysticModulus said:

Ezeran turns again to Jun and his mother. "Your highness, what do we know about these sirens?"

"There are reports circulating through the city that a ship carrying a few heroes, the Flouncy Phoenix, had a run in with the colony a few months back but were able to successfully repel them."

"I've ensured the Destiny's Bounty has been installed with the latest in sonic deterrence and interference systems, and we always have good old fashioned wax if we really need it."

8 hours ago, samuraiturtle said:

heroicanpc-jun2.jpg
"They would need to fend for themselves, I'm afraid. My family has personally arranged for new land where the people of Eubric can safely start afresh, to undertake a diplomatic mission to every single possible landing spot would be beyond the scope of this mission."

8 hours ago, MysticModulus said:

"Ah, but you seem very capable to me after our little field trip." The symbiont smiles at the black knight.

Turning towards the reknown inventor Ezeran bows. "Master inventor, can we know more of the specifications of our vessel? Are there any defense capabilities? Lifeboats or the like? "

"I've made some improvements to the Destiny's Bounty while Legonardo has been away in Xu. We've upgraded the Ether-cannons, installed sonic defenses as I mentioned, and have replaced the afterburner allowing for even higher maximum speeds. We do include parachutes if you're afraid of heights master wizard." The doctor winks.

31864680074_f6627da51e.jpg

1 hour ago, UsernameMDM said:

Hoke greets Jun, his mother, and Legonardo.

"Good to see you all again, and glad to be flying alongside you again Master Legonardo.  Whatever route you select, I am sure is the best.  Any would seem to have it's on complications, so the shortest would be the best I believe.  We can blaze a trail so to speak if we must."

Stats look good, but need Hero's Cocktail x2

"You've flown with the Destiny's Bounty before? I'd find it hard to believe a dragon could keep up, he must be a speedy one. And yes, the simplest route is often the best one."

Ezeran bows towards Hoke.

"I don't know if we've met before? My name is Ezeran Yavarr nice to meet you! You might be wondering what that thing in my stomach is. It's a demonic symbiont."

The symbiont laughs heartily showering the floor in acid saliva.

17 minutes ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"I've made some improvements to the Destiny's Bounty while Legonardo has been away in Xu. We've upgraded the Ether-cannons, installed sonic defenses as I mentioned, and have replaced the afterburner allowing for even higher maximum speeds. We do include parachutes if you're afraid of heights master wizard." The doctor winks.

The Sorcerer cringes a bit as he imagines the heights from an airship. "Well, it couldn't hurt I guess... Say, I'm a bit curious to know a thing. Me and Torald provided the Tri-Tech with some big bones from a big dinosaur a time ago. Would you happend to know if it ever came to use?"

Ezeran turns to Jun and his mother once more. "Excuse me for taking so much time asking questions but is there a plan for securing the refuelling station once it is built and we are on our way?"

Edited by MysticModulus
Added a question

On 2/4/2017 at 0:14 PM, MysticModulus said:

The Sorcerer cringes a bit as he imagines the heights from an airship. "Well, it couldn't hurt I guess... Say, I'm a bit curious to know a thing. Me and Torald provided the Tri-Tech with some big bones from a big dinosaur a time ago. Would you happend to know if it ever came to use?"

Ezeran turns to Jun and his mother once more. "Excuse me for taking so much time asking questions but is there a plan for securing the refuelling station once it is built and we are on our way?"

The doctor removes her glasses and nervously cleans them.
"Ah well... Perhaps that's a matter we can discuss while we're up in the air."

"You will need to work out an arrangement with the presiding authorities. The Destiny's Bounty will be carrying the necessary equipment and supplies, along with a few automatons to begin construction. As for the diplomatic aspects, the last member of your party should be arriving shortly."

A knock on the door of the palace is heard and soon Umbra Shadeaux is ushered inside.

heroicanpc-umbrashadeaux.jpg
"Looks like you have already begun."

heroicanpc-jun2.jpg
"We have just laid out the plan for the heroes."

"Magnifique, I assume we are already to be off zen?"

On 2/4/2017 at 1:02 PM, Waterbrick Down said:

"You will need to work out an arrangement with the presiding authorities. The Destiny's Bounty will be carrying the necessary equipment and supplies, along with a few automatons to begin construction. As for the diplomatic aspects, the last member of your party should be arriving shortly."

A knock on the door of the palace is heard and soon Umbra Shadeaux is ushered inside.

"Looks like you have already begun."

heroicanpc-jun2.jpg
"We have just laid out the plan for the heroes."

"Nice to meet you, I can only speak for myself but I'm ready."

On 2/4/2017 at 0:13 PM, Waterbrick Down said:

"You've flown with the Destiny's Bounty before? I'd find it hard to believe a dragon could keep up, he must be a speedy one. And yes, the simplest route is often the best one."

"She was magnificent in everyway. Mayhaps we will run into her," Hoke said hopefully, almost to himself.

"We are madame," Hoke says with a slight nod, looking at his group,"Hoke Ablesword at your service. I believe we may have met before, a long time ago."

On 2/4/2017 at 1:12 PM, UsernameMDM said:

"She was magnificent in everyway. Mayhaps we will run into her," Hoke said hopefully, almost to himself.

"We are madame," Hoke says with a slight nod, looking at his group,"Hoke Ablesword at your service. I believe we may have met before, a long time ago."

"I'm afraid I haven't had ze pleasure of a former introduction. Zough eef you've been hanging around ze Union I'm sure we have mutual acquaintances."

On 2/4/2017 at 1:37 PM, Waterbrick Down said:

"I'm afraid I haven't had ze pleasure of a former introduction. Zough eef you've been hanging around ze Union I'm sure we have mutual acquaintances."

"I protected one of your father's wine collections for an evening from a group of thieves. A very interesting night indeed."

I'm ready. Not to big of a fan of flying, but let's give it a go. 

On 2/4/2017 at 1:41 PM, UsernameMDM said:

"I protected one of your father's wine collections for an evening from a group of thieves. A very interesting night indeed."

"Ah yes, ze notorious Alfendi incident? Yes, my father was most grateful."

Didn't you fly me (and afew others) to Dastan one time or am I thinking of someone else? 

Automaton, if they are similar to last one I dealt with they could be handy in a fight. 

Didn't I meet you too at one point? I am ready just waiting of Mr. Dwarf here. 

Ooc:

On 2/4/2017 at 1:56 PM, Alfadas said:

I'm ready. Not to big of a fan of flying, but let's give it a go. 

Don't worried I fought (and flew) on an airship before. And it is not that difficult. 

17 hours ago, samuraiturtle said:

Don't worried I fought (and flew) on an airship before. And it is not that difficult. 

Hmm. I'm gonna trust you, mister Germ. If you are right, I'll buy you a mead, if not, you buy me a mead, deal?

Edited by Alfadas

The sound of hurrying footsteps was the only warning before a small figure charged through the entrance and slid across the floor, coming to a stop just before he cannoned into anybody.

"I'm so sorry I'm late," it said, bowing as he did, "the summons came before I was expecting it. So, what did I miss?"

27 minutes ago, Lord Duvors said:

The sound of hurrying footsteps was the only warning before a small figure charged through the entrance and slid across the floor, coming to a stop just before he cannoned into anybody.

"I'm so sorry I'm late," it said, bowing as he did, "the summons came before I was expecting it. So, what did I miss?"

"Greetings! My name is Ezeran, nice to meet you." The symbiont growled a bit and then closed its mouth.

1 hour ago, Lord Duvors said:

Hello, I'm Torald. Didn't miss much, just got introduced to the mission. Gonna fly with some airship. We also discussed that the shortest route is probably the best route. Not much else. 

1 hour ago, Lord Duvors said:

"Not much, but almost everything," Hoke says to the tardy dwarf as he turns to Lady Umbra ,"Madame, at your leave, let's be off. We can discuss further details aboard the airship."