On 3/21/2022 at 11:50 AM, Justsomebrix said:

Are we allowed to build ships of a class higher than class 6 ? I have a class 10 ship of the line that I would like to offer the Royal Navy. If it dosen't qualify as an entry to this chellenge, I would still like to hand her over to the Navy somehow. 

9 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

If not I have a class 6 Corvette I can enter, although I had originally planned her as a shipping vessel for Task 3 "The Merchant Marine". But some quick modifications could easily make her suitable for war.

On 8/6/2022 at 5:40 AM, boeing_787_8_dreamliner said:

If I have a 46 gun frigate should I post it here?

Post it in a new thread in the BoBS sub-forum, then if it meets the Cruiser's task (it definitely should) you can post a link to the dedicated thread here. Hopefully that makes sense, if not let me know!

34 minutes ago, boeing_787_8_dreamliner said:

I don't know which subforum you mean, but maybe you can send me the relevant link.

The BOBS subforum is the one this post is in too, BOBS is just the abbreviation for "Breathren of the Brick seas" ^^

On 3/21/2022 at 11:50 AM, Justsomebrix said:

Are we allowed to build ships of a class higher than class 6 ? I have a class 10 ship of the line that I would like to offer the Royal Navy. If it dosen't qualify as an entry to this chellenge, I would still like to hand her over to the Navy somehow. 

I don't know how I missed this, sorry. :pir-cry_sad: Has this been resolved? The crown will be happy to make individual agreements for ships larger than the 6th class.