WesternOutlaw

Eurobricks CLUES Murder Mystery Contest

Eurobricks CLUES Murder Mystery Contest

High atop the cliff overlooking a vast and treacherous sea, the old Crowley Mansion stands dilapidating alone in the fog-covered moonlight. Rumored to be haunted by the good citizens of Port Heceta, the old mansion hides a terrible mystery of murder and intrigue.

You have been hired as a team of Eurobrick detectives that solved the Mystery of the Murder on the Lego Express, but one of you hides a dark and mysterious past willing to kill to keep that secret. You must spend one week within the Crowley Mansion collecting CLUES to unlock the house

OOOOooooooo....Nice! I'm looking forward to this one, Brickster. I think I'll join in the discussion of this mystery. I was a bit too late for the last murder mystery.

There will be a "small" 2nd and 3 prize. Designer set 7223 or bionicle 1441; people choose

There will be a "small" 2nd and 3 prize. Designer set 7223 or bionicle 1441; people choose

How is this going to work? If someone already chooses one set, does the other winner automatically get the other one? Or do you have 2 of each set?

---------------------------------------------------

And about the actual story, is it going to be written here, or someplace else?

There will be thread for it, but keep in mind that you should keep some clues for yourself otherwise some people could get the mini ARC instead of you

There will be thread for it, but keep in mind that you should keep some clues for yourself otherwise some people could get the mini ARC instead of you

That's the first prize?! :o Wow! :oo You guys sure know how to throw together a contest!! :oD

I know we all want our hands on the prizes, but be patient. :P Brickster can only add your name when he is actually online... ;)

I know that duhhhhh ;)

Its just that two people who registered after me were inscribed.... Go figure (I could edit his post and add my name but its just not me ;) )

I really don't want to miss the fun hehe ;)

actually I added most of the names so far... X-wingyoda can edit brickster's post

I know we all want our hands on the prizes, but be patient.  :P Brickster can only add your name when he is actually online... ;)

I know that duhhhhh ;)

Its just that two people who registered after me were inscribed.... Go figure (I could edit his post and add my name but its just not me ;) )

I really don't want to miss the fun hehe ;)

Off course I knew that! I saw that you were being sarcastic, so I decided to join you! :P :D

Besides, It says you can sign up, so you should use your moderator abilities, and actually sign up! ;)

I think Bloody Jay did it with the revolver on the train... oh wait, that was the last one...

Steve

Hi Everyone:

I usually reply to posts once a day in the evening and we have a big time zone difference here in the U.S. Appears that all of you have been included in the list. As we see the names listed on this post, I, Bloody Jay, or other moderator(s) have been adding you. We won't leave anyone out who wants to participate and I'll make a last call before we lock it up. - and Jipay: will definately get you in the story.

The reason I'm doing this is because it's difficult to write people in half way in the story and keep the flow. Otherwise, it get's confusing. I should also mention that I won't be posting between June 13-25 (some business travel & vacation). We can use this time as intermission if the story goes this long (I'm anticipating that it might based on the duration of the Murder on Lego Express.

Bloody Jay has been diligently working on a project relating to this story as well, and will be providing images as the story progresses (should be a lot of fun).

Anyone can participate. Take Care.

I have a question. When the mystery is going on, are we allowed to discuss it here? Probably not, but I'm just asking.

You can certainly discuss questions and clues with other participants like we did in Murder on the Lego Express on the new post.

Brickster,

In my opinion, the different time zones and the different schedules everybody has would make it difficult to decide really if anybody got the correct answers first. What if someone knows the answers, but has to wait until they have time in order to send you a PM? In my opinion, there should be a rule concerning this matter. Maybe you post the parts of the story, and the participant can't PM you until a full 24 hours has past. This way, everybody, no matter what time zone, or on almost any schedule would be treated fairly. (This is just a suggestion, so you can of course ignore it. ;) )

Also, I hope the already posted rules would strictly reinforced, especially when prizes are involved. But my point is that some people look through the real point of this contest, and only think about getting their hands on the prizes. The real point of this and any other contest is to have fun; and I hope all the participants agree with me. >-|

Thanks,

Mr. Lego Bildur