Sign in to follow this  
Dreamweb

[COMIC] "Kings And Queens Of The Sea" - Episodes

Hi. I just wanna say that I haven't forgotten about the comic. There's just so much on my mind right now that I don't have the time to continue it. However I have plenty of ideas how the story is gonna evolve, so I'm sure it will be back... eventually. :pir_laugh2:

Man that's awesome and unique! I like it! It takes some time to read everything but I've enjoyed it. :pir-blush:

Can't wait for the next episode!!

Real good story :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: You put a lot of work into this and deserve a pat on the back. Good Job.

thanks for the info dreamweb, the brickshelf page of it is in my FireFox's favourite for a long time, and I check it often but as there is no new episode lately, I thought you abandoned^^ I was sad! Now everything's fine, I can't wait for the next episode to come, I really enjoy your comic! ^^

This is a really good series. I hope you'll have the next one up soon... I should'a read 'em on at a time, instead of all at once.

:jollyroger: Captain McSkivvies :jollyroger:

Finally, after a break a little bit longer than before, here's the 16th episode of my comic series 'Kings And Queens Of The Sea':

Episode 16 - The Turmoil

Hope you enjoy it. Plus - the next episode should be up next week. :pir-classic:

Awesome work again! I really enjoy your series, it takes some time but it's well worth it!

Sharp pictures too, you should make some reviews as well!

They should keelhaul Tom! I'm so curious how this will end. I'm lookin' forward to the next episode!

Great job! :thumbup:

Yay ! thanks a lot , but this end just want us to see more ! I need the episode 17 !

Thanks for all your comments! :pir-classic:

So, without further delay, here's Episode 17: Venom

Yes! Nice comic. So, is there a certain year period between the latest comic and and the one before it?

I hope this new episode and the next one will answer this question for you... :pir_laugh2:

nice episode ( not for the islanders ^^ ) , did you just used your ptv entry to make it ? ^^

Of course! This episode is a sort of a sequel to my large PTV entry. :pir-classic: I wanted to find good use for it before dismantling it. :pir_laugh2: My medium entry is also going to be used in the future...

Here's Episode 19 - The Jinx Part 1

The pirates are back in this episode, after quite a long absence (the last time we saw them was in flashbacks in Episode 9!). And we'll be seeing more of them soon.

And the big number of 20 episodes will be reached next week with the conclusion of this story.

Enjoy.

I've read it and I'm impressed! You've got a great storyline there and nice clear pictures!

I really enjoy the series! :pir-wub:

Keep it up! :thumbup:

I just reread all of those comics and I could read them again. They are that good. I can't wait for the next comic.

Keep up the good work Dreamweb :thumbup:

Great comics! I look forward to reading each new episode! keep up the fantastic work!

I doubt it...

I wonder how it will end. It seams to me like it's only half over!

Edited by Admiral M