Sign in to follow this  
Dreamweb

[COMIC] "Kings And Queens Of The Sea" - Episodes

This story is great. I can't wait for the next part!

And nice ships too. :pir-classic:

Episode 8 - The Unexpected Guest Part 2 is now available. It's a rather dark episode. I know some people prefer Lego comics to be funny and all, but I think Lego is equally fitting for making serious stories as well.

Now there's gonna be another break, it's really hard for me to say how long it's gonna last. But a few new episodes are almost ready - I just have to find the time to finish them. :pir-classic:

Edited by Dreamweb

My story is back again, this time for a little bit longer. Check out the latest episode Low Men In Blue Coats, which I uploaded yesterday. This episode establishes a new record in the number of ships seen in one episode - there's 5 of them. And be here next week to see the next episode!

Very nice work, specially because of the MFs! :pir-wink:

Do you mind if I use Calloway and Garnet as "extras" in my PierMOC? :pir-grin:

I hope our friends make it to New Leeds :pir-cry_sad:

:pir-grin:

How did you make the M-Fs hold the bellowing horns?

I couldn't see how they were held.

Nice work Dreamweb! :thumbup:

Nice comics Dreamweb, those are really good :pir-sweet::thumbup: ! I :pir-wub: the dialogue, its really funny.

How did you make the M-Fs hold the bellowing horns?

Well, I must admit I cheated here a little bit... It's made of a broken 3957.png:pir-classic:

I'd love that!!!

Last night I was looking at your brickshelf folder and the various ships you have built for this comic.

I'm going to create separate threads for those MOCs when I find some free time. Until now I was concentrated more on the comic itself.

Anyway, it's Monday again so the time has come to show you the next episode - New Leeds Part 1. Yes, it's another two-part episode! And of course the second part will have its premiere next Monday - some questions will be answered in that episode.

I'd love that!!!

Done! Don't forget to look closely my next MOC, coming this week :pir-wink:

If that's not a problem, put them next to each other, as if they were going somewhere together - maybe I'll use this picture some time, with proper credit of course, who knows... :pir-classic:

It's Monday again, so it's time for the premiere of the next episode, New Leeds Part 2. That's the 11th episode of the story. Like before, there's gonna be a longer break every 6 episodes, and a trailer will appear after the 12th episode. Which is BTW completed, however as I'm going on holiday to France, I will not be able to upload it until Jul 28th. So be here in 3 weeks to see "Episode 12 - The Beast Island", which ends the second chapter of the story (may I remind you that the Beast Island has been the goal of our heroes ever since episode 4)... :pir-classic:

Edited by Dreamweb

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=332877 - click here to view the 12th episode of the series, "The Beast Island".

A special feature of this episode is a custom zebra - painted by myself. :pir-tongue: Also, it's another episode which proves that magic isn't impossible in the world of my heroes.

Another six-episode cycle has come to an end, so it's time for another longer break. However I'm already working on new episodes, which will probably introduce:

- a new plot lasting for several episodes

- my version of islanders

- yet another faction, not unfamiliar to Pirate Lego fans :pir-classic:

However nothing is certain and those plans may change without notice. :pir-tongue: And it might take some time for me to complete those episodes...

Edited by Dreamweb

I just read the twelve episode, I like the king of the beast island, he is funny, I also want to know what will happen next ! will the alien make a good report , will they find this ruby ? does the ruby is made with alien technology ? I neeed the episode 13 ! :P

Edited by Guss

Thanks for your comments... Episode 13 is ready, but I think I'll wait until like two-three more episodes are finished, and then post them all (one per week, as usual). Just give me a few weeks and you'll see a bunch of new episodes. :pir-classic:

Hello there.

I decided to drop the idea of another trailer, so right now I simply wanna show you the brand new episode of my comic series, uploaded yesterday:

Episode 13 - The Fall

Join our heroes in their new adventure. Or should I say heroines?

And episode 14 will be here next Monday (I think :pir-classic: ).

Edited by Dreamweb

If only they ripped off pieces of their clothing... :pir-skull:

I look foward to Monday and the next installment.

I think that was brilliantly mapped out. How the characters found the solution to get out.

Now I'm eager to see the next episode!!

We await the next episode.

Your comics are very good, I'm currently reading all the comics I can find, and yours belonge to the top !

I also read the Walruss and the Wacker yesterday, man those are hilarious !

I like it a lot that people are making these comics for their fellow members, it costs a lot of time and creativity, and I don't know if I have the skills, but I promise I will make one myself soon.

I thank you for your contributions to the forum Dreamweb ! I like 'em all.

Guess what?

The next episode of my story is ready.

Check it out here:

EPISODE 15 - The Maze Part 2

After the 3 new episodes which I showed you week after week, it is now time for another break. However new episodes are being worked on, so you may expect them sooner or later - no specific release date yet, though.

Guess what?

The next episode of my story is ready.

Check it out here:

EPISODE 15 - The Maze Part 2

After the 3 new episodes which I showed you week after week, it is now time for another break. However new episodes are being worked on, so you may expect them sooner or later - no specific release date yet, though.

Sweet comics man. Keep up the great work! (brickfilms from BrickFace Studios are cooler though :pir-tongue: )