Sign in to follow this  
Kolonialbeamter

[OL - FB] RNTC - Pioneers at Home

Ahoy!

Without long introduction, let's get right to it:

Pioneers at Home

32254474880_602b623777_c.jpg

Providing affordable, clean housing for their workers and families is one of the top priorities on the RNTC's development plan for Lavalette. Because a content worker is a productive worker. Therefore, simple but solid, standardized residences with enough separate space for two families are being built en masse, offering a new beginning - a new home for the pioneers working for the company.

32511573291_b06df900f8_c.jpg

As you can see, after a long day of work on the plantations that are starting to pop up around the city, even a new home far away from their old lives is a home worth enjoying to return to.

About:

Well, it's a simple house, and it is meant to be just that. The design is something I'll try to recreate in future Lavalette builds.

Nothing else to say - move along! :grin:

Thanks for watching anyway,

C&C welcome!

Vive le Roi!

Really amazing building!

It looks like a very comfy place to go to after a long day of work, so great job :D

Though the house is nice, my favoured part of this build is the vegetation to the right of it. It's gorgeous! :wub: 

Fantastic job. I love the way you've incorporated the jungle into the build to show how the settlement is just starting to carve our its place in the jungle. The house is great as well. Lovely brickwork, and the overall design, Spartan by Oleon's standards, looks great for simple housing for the common worker. And the boy being chased by chickens made me smile.:classic: I might suggest adding some tree stumps to better illustrate the jungle being pushed back to make room for the settlement, but that's a minor point that doesn't distract from the rest of the build.

I really like this build, such a nice little house. The layered plates give a really nice brickwork effect, and the white curves on the ends add some really nice shaping. I look forward to your future builds.

Lovely little house, KB. If anything, it is too nice for the colonies! The use of plates for walls, including the white corners, is very effective, and I like both the lovely gables and the roof. It is cool how it is built into the jungle.

Well done! :)

That's a fine home for a pioneer. Those walls look massive but then they should be. Good work with the use of plates, especially the corners, and that roof is nice. If these are being built en masse, then I should think you'd have no trouble finding residents. :classic: