32509734761_8688f1ceef_c.jpg

Due to the recent raids of Mardier, the completion of the Merchant Quay has been a really stressfull thingy for Governor Maximilian Damaximus. But since the last days, the amount of activity has been booming in Trador. To secure safety of the traders, MAESTRO sent a full regiment to La Sombra.

The Trade Quarters are a big success, many nations, trade companies and important families were almost fighting to get one. Every Trade Quarter was build accordingly to the owner, A Trade Quarter exists of a store room with direct access to the boats and a residence above it.

.32508947881_a6df5f6f5c_c.jpg

• Garvey
  • Emporium Consortium ( @CelesAurivern )
  • Prio
  • Pierre d'Oleon ( to be revealed somewhere in the future )

32508954361_218e815de4_c.jpg

32591075986_5de0db8dba_c.jpg

32508954661_e56968b794_c.jpg

• my nametag ^^

32591085026_6e59222b4e_c.jpg

• The Dancing Ember arriving at the Quays (ship build by Sebeus)

31788331504_e9b8b52b8d_c.jpg

32631501175_3a2019f7d6_c.jpg

• General Whisximus (Terraversa Sea) and General Samu (Prio Sea) watching over the arrival of troops

31788331544_97141c4185_c.jpg

• A WETEC sloop unpacking

• An Oleon soldier being distracted

32591082846_f46e48573d_c.jpg

• Corrie traders inspecting trade wares

32508948031_454d5ff87c_c.jpg

• Officers from Eslandola, Corrington and Oleon chitchatting

32508947951_4de0677e3f_c.jpg

• Merchant Gate

31819573553_81e13e2012_c.jpg

• MAESTRO Naval Soldiers watching over the unloading

32631488335_605cb5e5ca_c.jpg

• Sir Ethiximus and Governor Damaximus meeting with the King of Garvey behind is Trade Quarter. Guards are protecting them.

32591075206_f116b57a71_c.jpg

• Mardier Assassin hanged to death

32508947201_29096f1466_c.jpg

• Troops assembling in front of Merchant Gate

31788319734_0ba5f3f375_c.jpg

• A Corrie soldier hunting a strange red bird. Hope the bird doesn't get angry...

31788331144_b78eb4e740_c.jpg

Update: detailpics of the residences and the nametages and more pictures can be found further in this topic.

----------------------------------------

Thanks for watching!!!

C&C welcome!

Some remarks:

• due to circumstances, I have no access to my bag of blue round plates. I know it is a big difference and I am sorry the water is now plain base plate
  • other circumstances are the reason I am missing the name bricks for the different houses. This should be solved in two weeks. Same goes for the coat of arms that will be placed next to the storerooms.
  • Total of 11750 studs. Will be licenced as a royal commerce (10k studs needed) and a medium fort (900 studs needed)

-

Edited by Maxim I

Absolutely stunning Maxim! Huge and packed with detail, I love the whole concept of the trading quarters and the way you have included a wide mix of people's stories across the whole game. So much detail to take in, I'm going back to inspecting the pictures!

Impressive! You managed to capture some aspect that reflects each owners building style :thumbup: :sweet: I will study more, and draw inspiratiion from this for sure. Lots of funny details :laugh: I will not spoil.

Edited by Sir Stig

Amazing build Maxim! Seeing it in real life was great, even if it was only partially finished. Great build man! :wub: 

20 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

Absolutely stunning Maxim! Huge and packed with detail, I love the whole concept of the trading quarters and the way you have included a wide mix of people's stories across the whole game. So much detail to take in, I'm going back to inspecting the pictures!

I am very happy the concept is so well-received :D hopefully it will be followed by others :)

20 hours ago, Sir Stig said:

Impressive! You managed to capture some aspect that reflects each owners building style :thumbup: :sweet: I will study more, and draw inspiratiion from this for sure. Lots of funny details :laugh: I will not spoil.

19 hours ago, Tomsche said:

Mighty impressive build Maxim!!!!

Thanks! Wait a bit and you'll see it in the flesh :D

19 hours ago, TitusV said:

Amazing build Maxim! Seeing it in real life was great, even if it was only partially finished. Great build man! :wub: 

Thanks Titus! Also for building the cranes and the first floor of the brown house!

18 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

thorougly amazed maxim! great stuff! off to spot some more details!

There are a lot of details and strange camoes :D

18 hours ago, Kolonialbeamter said:

Wooohooo, this is E-P-I-C!

Simply loving all about it - from the idea to its execution :wub:

Glad you like it :D Sorry I gave the RNTC building to Sebeus (he was begging for one last time he visited my place). I promise I'll make sth else for the RNTC :)

Amazing build Maxim. Excellent !

I like the concept of showing each share of the build by making a shop for every owner ! Great concept !

And I am a fan of all of the cameos you've made ! :laugh:

Congratulations mate ! Hope to see Trador develop in the future.

Very nice Maxim, It looks even nicer in person :thumbup:

On 1 februari 2017 at 4:43 PM, Maxim I said:

Glad you like it :D Sorry I gave the RNTC building to Sebeus (he was begging for one last time he visited my place). I promise I'll make sth else for the RNTC :)

Begging? I was not begging for that building, I said I was interested.

On the other hand, I was begging for a fancy lookout tower on top of my property!

Where is it Maxim?! Where is it?!

I hate to be a spoilsport Maxim, but it is QuinNsville, double N, as in Harley Quinn

They do look pretty nifty though, especcially the gold on tan ones

Edited by Tomsche

3 minutes ago, Tomsche said:

I hate to be a spoilsport Maxim, but it is QuinNsville, double N, as in Harley Quinn

They do look pretty nifty though, especcially the gold on tan ones

Oh well, back in the days, one wrote as one thought it was written :p sorry, the mistake will be kept for now until I order new nametags.

sorry mate, I had to check it before I ordered. My bad :/

Doesn`t matter, I`ll bring a marker to Wetteren ;-)

I`ll see if I can dig up the one from the Quinnsville build itself, I fear it ended up somewhere in my tub of 1x6s of 1x8s (if not already inside some mountain) but if I`ll get by it, i`ll bring it along for you

Fantastic looking merchant's quay, Maxim. Trador surely grew from nothing to grandeur out of nowhere - many transports (Bricklink... :pir-wink: ) must have made their way to the new colony to bring building materials to such a grand project!

I like the low quays with the first level of warehouses just behind for easy loading and unloading, and the merchants gate is a great trouch. I like how you go through the gate up those stairs to enter the (so far almost non-existant :pir-tongue:) city behind it.

The fortified second level with the personalised warehouses or headquarters is brilliant, and I am loving those personalised bricks! :pir-blush: The only thing I am missing is the flags.

I love all the life you have given the scene, and how you have presented them. As you say yourself, the water is a little plain, and covering it up with trans bricks might be a solution. But a very tiresome and expensive one!

All in all, huge, lively, great looking moc. Very impressive. Dare I say Lord Damaximus WILL make Trador great (again)? :pir-wink:

Excellent and singularly impressive build, Maxim! - the size along is astounding, but I, too, love all the personal details you've given to each of the buildings, making them almost guessable even without knowing whose they are! :pir-sweet:  Some of my favorite details are the fort, all the soldiers, the gold on Fontanajo's building, and the arches on the White Glove Order's (and great job catching that Mardierian spy too, of course! :laugh:)  

Definitely some time well-spent, mate!  You'll launch Trador into fame yet!

1 hour ago, Bregir said:

Dare I say Lord Damaximus WILL make Trador great (again)? :pir-wink:

:laugh: :roflmao: 

Some more pictures of the residences :sweet:

32730183241_26e0667ab4_c.jpg

32472940290_8db6cb095c_c.jpg

32472940240_50be89df74_c.jpg

32010867614_26a33d3b78_c.jpg

And a few more detail pictures:

32730183131_dc769ee7b2_c.jpg

32010867434_597ae9719a_c.jpg

32472939750_6a9034b8d5_c.jpg

32039111123_437448ddf2_c.jpg

32853952805_16be0cd0cd_c.jpg

I am very happy with the nametags on the buildings :sweet:

Well I thought I had seen all of the builds I had missed while I was out of the country back at the end of January. Apparently, I missed this one altogether. I really enjoy the way each building shows aspects of the individuals, trade companies, or countries. The name plates also turned out exceptional. I love the full shot of the scene as it shows the grandeur and size of this build. The small cameos and posing of the minifigures is great. I will go back to examining photos. 

Superb build Maxim! :wub: I'm impressed with the level of unique detail you managed to include on the fronts of all those buildings, and the height of the build is also impressive. All the minifig activity is great (and some of it humorous too). The nametags are neat as well.

It appears that the lower level of doors leads into the basement of the buildings? Cool arrangement and an excellent job all around. :thumbup: