Sign in to follow this  
carebear

Haunted Monster House ( MOC )

Hi

For my upcoming layout i needed 1 more building, it was a lot of planning and collecting pieces to build this Haunted Monster House

Hope you like it

Greetings

img_002.jpg.jpg

img_001.jpg.jpg

img_017.jpg.jpg

img_003.jpg.jpg

img_007.jpg.jpg

img_026.jpg.jpg

img_009.jpg.jpg

img_011.jpg.jpg

img_012.jpg.jpg

img_029.jpg.jpg

img_036.jpg.jpg

img_034.jpg.jpg

img_040.jpg.jpg

img_043.jpg.jpg

img_046.jpg.jpg

img_042.jpg.jpg

Thanks for watching

Edited by carebear

WOW, a lot of work and (scarying) details you put into your Haunted-Monster-House.

For my taste a little too much decorative elements you usedĀ at the outside of your house (i.e. 2 cannonĀ at the entrance, spiders and scorpions in different colours).

But anyway - great job!

You've got soĀ many cool and silly details throughout the house it's hard to pick a favorite part. I really like all theĀ minifig and animal parts used as decoration. I'd often wondered how those dark red wolf heads would work as an architectural element, I may finally need to get some myself.

I will say the attic baby stewing room is kind of nightmarish.

Great build!

Ā 

15 hours ago, peedeejay said:

A fun build with many great details and cute little scenes. I like it!

Thanx for the nice coment

15 hours ago, Zork said:

WOW, a lot of work and (scarying) details you put into your Haunted-Monster-House.

For my taste a little too much decorative elements you usedĀ at the outside of your house (i.e. 2 cannonĀ at the entrance, spiders and scorpions in different colours).

But anyway - great job!

Thanks for the nice coment

- I totally agree with you about it having too much decorative elements on the outside, i wanted to go for a kind of animated look ( a little bit scooby do )

and also I got a little bit carried away

13 hours ago, tkatt said:

You've got soĀ many cool and silly details throughout the house it's hard to pick a favorite part. I really like all theĀ minifig and animal parts used as decoration. I'd often wondered how those dark red wolf heads would work as an architectural element, I may finally need to get some myself.

I will say the attic baby stewing room is kind of nightmarish.

Great build!

Ā 

- I got the same idea about the dark red wolf heads

- ( attic baby stewing room is kind of nightmarish ) Totally agree

Stunning. Endless details and things to look at in this four story monstrosity. Theres always a critic for everything but I'll go ahead and say I love everything about it and wouldn't change a thing. Like everything you build the details and beauty in this one are seemingly endless. Is bigfoot brushing the teeth of the garage monster or feeding itĀ a broom? :laugh:Ā The happy cheery characters heads on display, a pastry bar and movies, bigfoots drinking in public with scissors, just awesome.Ā Great build as always Carebear.Ā 

5 hours ago, koalayummies said:

Is bigfoot brushing the teeth of the garage monster or feeding itĀ a broom?

- that's a good question, the intention was brushing the teeth.

A very interesting build, thank you for sharing! I enjoyed it for the most part (the baby room is not to my taste, but it makes sense in the context of it being a monster's house ...)Ā  Overall, a lot of fun!

3 hours ago, DarrellBricker said:

A very interesting build, thank you for sharing! I enjoyed it for the most part (the baby room is not to my taste, but it makes sense in the context of it being a monster's house ...)Ā  Overall, a lot of fun!

Greetings

It does what it is supposed to do: scare us at every new image.. Well done! And thanks for sharing :-)

Ā 

Edited by SwissBrick

19 hours ago, SwissBrick said:

It does what it is supposed to do: scare us at every new image.. Well done! And thanks for sharing :-)

Ā 

Greetings

I can tell you took a lot of influence from the Monster Fighters Haunted House for the exterior which still has enough original design and details to be something completely unique. Ā I have to say my favorite part of the build is the scene with the babies in the cauldron. Ā He he he.

2 hours ago, SerenityInFire said:

I can tell you took a lot of influence from the Monster Fighters Haunted House for the exterior which still has enough original design and details to be something completely unique. Ā I have to say my favorite part of the build is the scene with the babies in the cauldron. Ā He he he.

- Love the monster fighters haunted house

Greetings

14 hours ago, TheLegoPerson9 said:

Awesome job! I've considered making a haunted building just for kicks, mainly because of my interest in the paranormal.

- paranormal is not really my thing but i can understand wy you like this kind of builds,

Greetings