I'am looking for an instruction creator that works good with LDD. I'am trying it with blueprint, works great with LDD but big moc's are hard to manage.
LIC is ok but leaves out parts, not very compatible with LDD. That's the same with Lpub and not very user friendly. Any ideas?
Regards
RobenAnne

Ps my website www.ramt-brick-design.com My website

The only instructions-program for LDD as far as I know is Blueprint.
There are a couple more for LDraw, of which the most widely used one is LPub3D. I'm personally a heavy user of LPub3D and I think it's pretty nice.

Other than that, I don't think there is really anything else I'm afraid... 

You guys don't like the LDD's own HTML instructions (needs javascript on) and PDF'ing that?

I tried to follow two separate MOC instructions, but they only showed everything from the same angle, so couldn't necessarily see what new part was put on because it wasn't shown in a front view.

I use blueprint for my ldd, tough i make small mocs so it is quite easy to use it. Dont know how it should do on big ones... 

10 hours ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

You guys don't like the LDD's own HTML instructions (needs javascript on) and PDF'ing that?

LDD’s instructions are awful (even for small MOCs): parts that are inserted too late, no sub-model…. The amount of work needed to trick LDD is better spent with Blueprint or LPub3D.

8 hours ago, kokkie20 said:

I use blueprint for my ldd, tough i make small mocs so it is quite easy to use it. Dont know how it should do on big ones... 

It works with big models but editing become slow and it freez when moving parts. I try to cut the model in peases so i can do small parts at the time! And joint them later if that wotks?