Sign in to follow this  
MKJoshA

[SR-FB 2 Jan] Ship: Warped Wood

A good solid looking ship, I like what you have done with the anchor and the sloped sections of the hull. One improvement might be to increase the size of the rudder, it looks a little feeble currently.

A great looking ship.  I particularly like the skeleton on the bowsprit (I say to no one's surprise).

Quite a nice ship, MKJ, the stern is excellent (and probably my favorite part! :pir-wink:), but the sides and hull are quite neat as well (although I think that the dark orange and gunports of the other version make the side look even better!)  The bow does look a tad odd, though, but I think some headrails there would really help the kind of abrupt look of the curve in there :pir-grin:  

My one other piece of advice would be to rig a line from the end of the bowsprit to the top of the foremast and put up another jib there, which I think would make the rig just seem a great deal more complete - but I don't know that there are any LEGO strings that long, and I don't know how much non-LEGO rigging you want to get into :laugh:

Anyhow, I do think you ships-building skills are improving, so do keep it up! :thumbup: