Zepher

Heroica RPG - Quest #156: Land Pirates

Althior crosses his arms. "Some batshit crazy, anti-establishment fire mage was interrupting your shipments. He's dead now,"

As the question is asked of the heroes, Darksten recognizes the voice but is put off guard as it is not supposed to be from one of the three gathered before them. "I assume the Bonaparte leader has something more important to do and must project in" he thinks to himself.

As the Heroica party lead speaks, the assassin gives a slight nod of aggreance but wishes he was a bit more eloquent. However, since the basics were said, he saw no reason to repeat the facts.

6 hours ago, K-Nut said:

Althior crosses his arms. "Some batshit crazy, anti-establishment fire mage was interrupting your shipments. He's dead now,"

"I don't think "flying off into the distance as a phoenix" is dead, Althior. Being brief won't get us far." Annienal interjects. She turns to her superiors. "Sirs, madame, while what Althior said is mostly true, it seems someone by the name of Fenix is out to disrupt your trade lines. We managed to cause him to retreat, but the lumber was burnt in the process. He shouldn't be bothering you anymore during the construction of the fort, but he did escape in the form of a phoenix. If I were you, I'd advise building the fort in a substance other than wood. It'd prove both useful for defence, and the fort would last much longer." Annienal replies. She hoped she won't need to be more convincing to the Admiral, but feared he might be disappointed in the lack of lumber brought back from Bric'lin.

Edited by Kintobor

15 hours ago, Comrade Commander said:

As the question is asked of the heroes, Darksten recognizes the voice but is put off guard as it is not supposed to be from one of the three gathered before them. "I assume the Bonaparte leader has something more important to do and must project in" he thinks to himself.

As the Heroica party lead speaks, the assassin gives a slight nod of aggreance but wishes he was a bit more eloquent. However, since the basics were said, he saw no reason to repeat the facts.

OoC: :tongue: I don't have the parts for Blackgull, but that was a serious brainfart. I just put my Bonaparte stand-in in the scene and then totally got confused.

The Blackgull approaches the heroes from behind, and they can see behind him some Bonaparte soldiers patrolling around and preparing some materials for the new fort.

21 hours ago, K-Nut said:

heroicanpc-blackgullbonaparte.jpg

"If you were lying, I should hope you would pick a more believable lie."

ava-largus.png 

"Please sir, they're not lying. I saw the fire mage myself."

"I don't doubt it. I meant what I said. If they were lying, they would have to come up with something more believable. A single fire mage, and all those soldiers couldn't deal with him. I'll have to have a talk with the women and men of the Bonaparte fleet, see to it that mages aren't so shocking to them in the future."

15 hours ago, Kintobor said:

"I don't think "flying off into the distance as a phoenix" is dead, Althior. Being brief won't get us far." Annienal interjects. She turns to her superiors. "Sirs, madame, while what Althior said is mostly true, it seems someone by the name of Fenix is out to disrupt your trade lines. We managed to cause him to retreat, but the lumber was burnt in the process. He shouldn't be bothering you anymore during the construction of the fort, but he did escape in the form of a phoenix. If I were you, I'd advise building the fort in a substance other than wood. It'd prove both useful for defence, and the fort would last much longer." Annienal replies. She hoped she won't need to be more convincing to the Admiral, but feared he might be disappointed in the lack of lumber brought back from Bric'lin.

"Hm... well, we'll need the lumber for some of it. But we'll make due as best as we can with what we have at the moment, and make sure the shipments get moving. Fenix... ever heard of him?" he asks the others.

IMG_2313_zps3lj67aob.jpg

"Not one of the Order's enemies, as far as I know. Did he leave behind anything that could indicate his nature or abilities?"

"Regardless of who or what he is, if you say he's cleared, I believe you. If the next shipment runs into trouble you can bank on the fact that I'll have you dragged back here to answer to me. So you best be right." He nods curtly. "As it stands, I don't think we have anything else for you to do. I believe we agreed to a Grating Stone for each of you, and you can consider yourself in better standing with the Bonapartes."

Would the heroes like to do anything else before returning to the Hall?

OOC: sry for the couple days lapse. Life= chaos right now. (Nothing bad, just not a moment in days.)

Siercon nodded with the others as they described the situation. He was also glad it was clarified that the mage wasn't dead. Still he was content that at least for awhile.. he wouldn't be a problem. He also accepted the grating stone.

23 hours ago, Zepher said:

"Regardless of who or what he is, if you say he's cleared, I believe you. If the next shipment runs into trouble you can bank on the fact that I'll have you dragged back here to answer to me. So you best be right." He nods curtly. "As it stands, I don't think we have anything else for you to do. I believe we agreed to a Grating Stone for each of you, and you can consider yourself in better standing with the Bonapartes."

Would the heroes like to do anything else before returning to the Hall?

"Thank you Blackgull, it was a pleasure working for you again. I, um, sincerely hope it doesn't come down to you dragging us back to you. That, um, sounds unpleasant..." Annienal replies, bowing. 

23 hours ago, Zepher said:

IMG_2313_zps3lj67aob.jpg

"Not one of the Order's enemies, as far as I know. Did he leave behind anything that could indicate his nature or abilities?"

"Not that I'm aware of. He did drop a pair of Burning Eyes as he flew off, but they're in the possession of our... um, harlot." She responds, pointing towards Heckz with disdain.

On 4/3/2017 at 11:46 AM, Zepher said:

IMG_2313_zps3lj67aob.jpg

"Ah yes, there is also this." Siercon presents the black knights shield. "He also mentioned he was a mystic knight. Conjured a burning atmosphere and summoned bugs... Could be helpful in pinning down his skills."

Edited by Siercon and Coral
Changed 'hugs' to 'bugs' lol

OoC: All I would like is final stats :thumbup: Thanks for hosting Zeph!

Althior accepts the payment. "You drag me back here and I'll be sure to put him in the ground, permanently,"

On 4/4/2017 at 1:16 PM, Kintobor said:

"Not that I'm aware of. He did drop a pair of Burning Eyes as he flew off, but they're in the possession of our... um, harlot." She responds, pointing towards Heckz with disdain.

IMG_2313_zps3lj67aob.jpg

"Those might be helpful," she says, looking at Heckz expectantly.

The Heroes

18679652234_a20d7689fc_t.jpgAlthior Emorith, The Dragonslayer (K-Nut)
36 years old male (undead) human Prophet
Level 58.6 *Clairvoyance* *Glossolalia* *Intimidation* *Permanently Transcended and Hastened*Immune to Petrified, CursedBound, and Slowed*Absorbs Earth*Immune to Ice and Darkness*
Power Bonus: 3
Defense: 11 (+3 Flagpole) (5+6)
Health: 91/92 (5+56+15+1+1+5+5+2)
Ether: 100/107 (5+56+15+10+15+2+2)
Gold: 4084
GP: 14
Equipment: Mythril Scepter of Divine Affinity (WP:35, Has ⅙ chance to deal cursed effect on successful spells and ⅙ chance to deal blessed effect on successful healing, staff)Gloves of the Aspirant Zieg-Friend (Spellpower +5, Max Ether +5; suitable to those with reputation with the Ziegfrieds only, if reputation is great, values doubled, if reputation is outstanding, values tripled; handwear), Winged Sandals (protects from bound and slowed effects, footwear), Garuda Wings (Makes the user permanently hastened; Power +50 to winged warriors; backwear), Robes of Illumination (SP: 5, +10 Max Ether, wearer is permanently transcended, suitable to prophets; bodywear), The Black Hat (wearer is immune to cursed, grants Intimidation), Sungold Medallion (+3 Power, +2 Health), Warlord’s Helmet (SP:6, healing through ether in a battle encourages targets as well, suitable to clerics and chi monks; headwear), Medal of Glory (Wearer earns triple experience; accessory), Counterstrike Gloves (if the wearer is damaged by a free hit, they counter with strength equal to their level; handwear), 
Inventory:
Weapons: Staff of the Supreme Necromancer (WP:25; damages undead; +5 level to raised undead; suitable to necromancers; staff), Boon Rod (WP:22; healing is guaranteed to restore health at least equal to WP at cost of one ether; staff, suitable to clerics), Scorching Staff (WP:20; attacks and fire elemental spells deal blinded; fire elemental staff), Doom Axe (WP:19, has 1/6 chance to cause doomed; axe), Bone Saw (WP:17, causes weakened and fragile to humanoids, beasts, vermin and flying enemies; longsword), 
Artifacts: Lieutenant's Helm (SP:4, protects from fragile; headwear), Feathered Hat (Max Health +4; a consumable item named 'feather' can be stored in the hat and used without spending a turn during battles; comes equipped with [Feather of Lithe]; headgear), Pink Ribbon (Max Ether +3, grants immunity to sealed, afraid, and doomed; accessory), Lens of Speed Reading (allows one scroll to be used per round in addition to a normal action, suitable for classes that have ether; accessory), Coat Hanger (allows wearing a second bodywear artifact regardless of the amount limit for artifacts; accessory), Robe of the Seneschal (SP:5; wearer absorbs earth-elemental damage and is immune to petrified, ice, and darkness elemental damage; suitable to clerics, mages, chi monks, necromancers, scholars, and weather mages; bodywear), 
Spell Items: Ruby x2 (Fire), 2x Aquamarine (Water), Garnet (Earth), Sapphire (Wind), Opal (Ice), Topaz (Lightning), Emerald (Wood), Diamond (Light), Amethyst (Darkness), Ethereal Amethyst (Darkness, deals blinded) Scroll of Frailty (Enables casting the fragile-effect to the target, causing it to take double damage for the next three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.), Scroll of Love (Enables casting the enamored-effect to the target, making it unable to damage the caster for three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.), Scroll of Luck (Enables casting the lucky-effect to the target for one battle. Each casting has a 50/50 chance and costs 10 ether.), Begone With The Winds (Grants the holder access to the Weather Mage expert job class upon reaching Level 30), Geode
Consumables: 4 Potions, 10 Grand Potions, Greater Potion (Restores 50 health to the target.), 7 Tonics, 4 Grand Tonics, 4 Ether Cores, 6 Remedies, 2 Elixirs, Phoenix Incense, 9 Meads, 3 Nostrums, Smoke Bomb, Rudra Bomb, Venom, Garnet Lamp of Summoning, Skeleton Decoy, Feather of Lithe (Makes the user nimble for three rounds), Feather of Flight (Allows the user to flee from the battle when used.), 2 Milks (restores 15 health and 15 ether upon consumption), Cup of Asmodeus (Max. health +6 but power -6 when merged into an artifact at a smithy.), Pumpkin Bomb (Causes stunned-, poisoned by 1-, asleep-, blinded-, sealed- and confused-effects to all opponents when used.), Grating Stone
Tools etc.: Bedroll, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, 4 Bones, Deaddy Bear (Causes 45 damage and doomed but has 1/6 chance to break whenever used), Sauce Pan (Tool; Can be used with a Potion, outside of battle, once per quest to restore full HP), Cornucopia (increases the holder's gold by 25% at the end of each quest)

31039225633_9f7006b89e_t.jpgJohn 'Heckz' Brutenhal, the Ghostbuster, the Super Sleuth, the School Inspector and the Matchmaker (Cutcobra)

32 year old male human Harlot *Immune to Poisoned* *Immune to Free Hits unless last hero standing* *False*
Level 31
Power Bonus: +3
Defense: 2 (+3 Flagpole)
Health: 15/40 (5+29+4+2)
Ether: 46/46 (5+29+1+5+1+5)
Gold: 2609
Equipment: Solemn Dagger (WP: 12, darkness-elemental dagger, 1/2 chance of causing sealed), Harlot's Outfit (SP: 2, immune to poisoned; suitable for Witches, Sorcerers and Harlots; bodywear/footwear), False Lips (Rolling Pleasure House and KISS AND MAKE UP causes poisoned by 5 in addition to other effects, suitable for harlots only, accessory.), Buffoon's Hat (Prevents anyone from taking the wearer seriously; protects from Free Hits unless the wearer is the last hero standing; headwear), Sungold Medallion (+3 Power, +2 Health)
Inventory:
Weapons: Weatherfax Broom (WP:25, makes weather forecasts instant instead of being applied at the end of the round, broomstick), Rawr (WP:9, dagger), Wand (WP:5; suitable for mages, necromancers and scholars.), Bone Whip (WP:9, damages undead, whip), Assassin’s Crossbow (WP:4, each successful assassination increases WP by one permanently; suitable to assassins; crossbow), Torn Whip (WP: 7; Has a 1/2 chance of causing afraid on attacks; suitable for rogues, artisans, beast warriors, harlots, marauders and necromancers.)
Artifacts: Cloak of Blood Magic (+5 ether, attacks made with darkness magic cause weakened; suitable for mages, necromancers and chi monks; bodywear), Magician's Gloves (Spellpower +10; suitable for mages; handwear), Venomari Helmet (SP:2, absorb poison as health; helmet), Bad Luck Charm (Makes the sorcerer’s spells - including Razzmatazz and Sleight of Hand - cause an additional jinxed-effect, increasing their ether cost by 1; suitable for sorcerers; accessory), Watt's Artifact (Makes the user’s attacks and spells three times more effective against demons; accessory), Robe Of The Archmagi (SP:3, Max. Ether + 5, immune to sealed; bodywear) Rich Man's Shirt (suitable for anyone, +5HP, +10 ether; bodywear), Rich man's trousers (suitable for anyone, immune to Jinxed and Bound; footwear), Burning Eyes (The wearer may add fire elemental to their attacks. The wearer deals weakened to humanoid enemies and fragile to holy enemies. Headwear).
Spell Items: Opal (Ice), Garnet (Earth), Amethyst (Darkness), Aquamarine (Water)
Consumables: 2x Remedy, 6x Mead, 2x Nostrum, 3x Smelling Salt, 2x Tonic, 2x Phoenix Essence, Danab's Apple (Revives all fallen party members, restores full health and ether to the whole party and removes all negative effects from them; consumable), Soma, Poison Bomb, Smoke Bomb, 2x Deadly Venom, 7 Bones, Forbidden Apple (has a half chance of causing blinded or transcended to the user), Fire Bomb, x2 Venom, Grating Stone
Tools, etc: Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, Telescope, Magic Compass, Blue Jelly, "Fifty Shades of Bley" (Grants access to Harlot), "Begone With the Winds" (Grants access to Weather Mage), Black Market Insignia (Allows the owner to seek out a black market dealer from any city they visit on a quest, as decided by the QM.), Vindicator's Seal (Grants access to the Vindicator expert job class; cannot be given away)

0d825d83-ba7e-453f-b4cc-22d12430c2fe_zps0b0c6c04.jpg Siercon (Siercon and Coral)
Male, Wraith (Visual appearance of hollow black smoke in human form.)
Level 26.66 Battlemage (Darkness to all Attacks; Immune to DarknessAsleep)
Power Bonus: +2 (# of Enemies)
Defense: 9 (Dark Phibbian Cloak +5, Robes +4) (+3 Flagpole)
Health: 22/39 (5 base + 24 lvl + 5 class + 4 robes)
Ether: 18/32 (5 base + 24 lvl + 1 class)
Gold: 305
Equipment:
-Dark Phibbian Cloak (SP:5, Adds Darkness-element to attacks and protects from darkness, suitable for magic users, body wear, Immune to Sleep,)
-Telethia's Robes (black robes that Telethia wore into battle. SP: 4, Max HP +4, backwear.)
-Immortal Essence (+1 power for every enemy still standing. Accesory.)
-Giant Spear (WP:17, causes Bleeding 5, Hollow upgrade [---])
Gems: Topaz (Lightning), Diamond (Light), Ruby (Fire), Emerald (Wood), Sapphire (Wind), Aquamarine
Bombs: 7x Bone (Distracts monster for 1 turn when thrown)
Consumables: 3 Remedies, 1 Tonic, Everlasting Venom (Adds Poisoned +10 effect to one weapon permanently; consumable) Mead, Smelling salts, Nostrum, Skeleton Decoy, Venom, Feather of White (Allows the user to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits. The effect ends if the user targets an enemy, Consumable), x3 Grand Tonic, x3 Potion, x2 Fire Bomb, Venom, Grating Stone
Inventory: Scroll of Magic Disguise, Crystow Feather (half damage from Electric and Flying type enemies, accessory)Sylvania's Cowl (Artifact, Head Wear, Animal Talk), Skull Shield (SP:6; immunity to dark-elemental damage; suitable to Black Knights only; shield)
Tools: Magic Compass, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Decamodifier, Telescope
For Sale: (Message if interested)Hood of the Dark Druid (wearer absorbs Wood- and Darkness-elemental damage; headwear, suitable for druids only), Sanctified Rito Spear, (WP:4, doubled against Flying enemies, Hollow upgrade [Potion Stored])
Decamon: 3x Mud Frog (Rock 2), 3x Carrion Squirrel (Dark 1), 2x Woodwose (Plant 7), Treant (Plant 9), 2x Unicorn (Luminous 5), Will-o'-Wisp (Fiery 1), Glow Worm (Luminous 1)
Quest: (Good Rep: Shadeaux, Rito, Bonapartes); 1 Feather from each of these Eschaton's Generals: Telethia, Glaz, and Charon's Black archangel wings.
Glory Points: 151

Darksten (Comrade Commander) *Immune to poisoned, bleeding, cursed, jinxed, blinded* 
36 year old male human Assassin
Level 26.33
Power Bonus: (+3 [Sungold Seal])
Health: 28/49 (6 [base health] + 26 [level] + 5 [advanced class] + 1 [drumstick] + 5 [raw meat] + 1 [Quest #153 Reward] + 2 [Sungold Seal] +4 [Feathered Hat])
Defense: 2 (+3 Flagpole)
Gold: 1631
GP: 46
Equipment: Composite Bow (WP:11, ignores defense, bow)Sand Worm Hide (SP: 2, bodywear), Tribal Amulet (Wearer is immune to poisoned, bleeding, cursed, jinxed, and blinded; suitable to barbarians, rangers, beast warriors; accessory); Sungold Seal (+3 Power, +2 Health); Feathered Hat (Max. health +4; a consumable item named “feather” can be stored in the hat and used without spending a turn during battles, comes equipped with [Feather of Lithe]; headwear)
Inventory: Weapons: Spider String Bow (WP: 4, darkness-elemental bow), Crossbow (WP:6), Fang Dagger (WP:5, deals double damage to beasts; dagger), Pongcanis Crossbow (WP:8, crossbow)(loaned from Matthias), Rusty Dagger (WP: 2, Poisoned -2)
Artifacts: Vampire Cape (Halves damage from undead enemies; backwear); Safety Blanket (SP:1, protects from Afraid, backwear)
Spell Items: Ruby
Consumables: 5x Potion, 5x Grand Potion, Health Core, 4x Remedy, Elixir, Phoenix Essence, 1x Smelling Salt, 6x Mead, 2x Nostrum, Soma, Ambrosia, Root Beer (Restores 10 health, or can be used as a bomb against undead enemies for 20 damage. The Root Beer does not affect non-undead enemies), Aeolus Bomb, x2 Fire Bomb, Floral Bomb, x1 Lightning Bomb, 2x Smoke Bomb, 7x Venom, Deadly Venom, 5x Bone, Gold Ring (worth 15 gold; can be given to someone to make them enamored with the giver), 4x Shattering Arrow (Lowers Enemy SP by 5, suitable for classes with bows and crossbows), Grating Stone,
Tools: Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Telescope, Magic Compass, Cornocopia (Increases the holder’s gold by 25% at the end of each quest.)

18717533121_e5362cca03_t.jpg
Annienal Anavir (Kintobor)
"20" year old elven female *Bonaparte Reputation* *Immune to Sudden Death, and Fragile. Immune to Earth* *Takes Half Damage from Elemental Attacks* *Immune to Effects*
Level 21.33 Mystic Knight
Power Bonus: 0
Defense: 21 (9+5+3+3)
Health: 33/35
Ether: 2/25
Gold: 0
Equipment: Hollow Flagpole (WP:13, +3 SP to the whole party whenever equipped, Hollow (Grand Potion), lance), Crescent Shield (SP:10, Halved Damage from Elemental Attacks, shield), Heavy Armour (SP: 5, immunity to fragile, body wear, suitable for barbarians, knights, dragoons, skirmishers, regulators, and vindicators), Lethauros Fellwings (SP: 3, wearer is immune to sudden death, back wear), Locustoid Greaves (Max Ether +4, immune to Earth elemental attacks, footwear, suitable for ether users)
Inventory: Bonaparte Cutlass (WP:11, doubled if the user has reputation with the Bonapartes: longsword), Ammit (WP: 6, user gains 5 ether on kills, great sword), Anointed Gladius (WP: 8, deals damage to undead, great sword), Sanctified Rito Longsword (WP: 4, hits doubled against flying enemies, longsword), Gnarled Wand (WP: 7, Wood elemental, wand), Training Sword (WP: 4, longsword), Sharks Tooth (Power increased by 5 when attacking an aquatic enemy, accessory), Tridentian Cape (Max ether +3, protects from the blind effect, back wear, suitable for mages, clerics, necromancers, and scholars), Tobacco Pouch (1/2 chance to blind enemies with attacks, accessory), Cauldrons (SP: 2, accessory, suitable for knights, dragoons, and skirmishers), Lethauros Mask (SP: 2, wearer deals double damage to beasts and vermin, headwear, suitable for everyone), Tapshoes (Has a 1/6 chance of dealing the enamoured effect on each attack, Footwear), Captains Leather Helm (Provides immunity to stunned, blinded, and sealed, headwear, suitable for cannoneers, Rangers, Rogues, and Marauders), Ring of Hopeful True Love (Max. Ether +3; immunity to enamoured and fire, suitable for Annienal), Heavy Armour #2 (SP: 5, immunity to fragile, body wear, suitable for barbarians, knights, dragoons, skirmishers, regulators, and vindicators), Pongcanis Charms (The user can use their action to hex a beast type enemy. Accessory),
Emerald (Wood), Sapphire (Wind), Amethyst (Darkness), Topaz (Lightning), Ruby (Fire), x2 Mythril Shard
Consumables: Potions, Tonic, Venom, Smoke Bomb, 2x Fire Bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Telescope, Pickaxe, 4x Depleted Ether Cores (Restores half of users Ether upon consumption), 2x Dragon Scale (grants lucky and blessed effects when consumed), Phoenix Essence, Venom, Grating Stone
Scrolls: Scroll of Fire Warding (1/2 chance to make target immune to fire elemental attacks for the duration of one battle. Costs 1 ether per casting.), Scroll of Ice Warding (1/2 chance to make target immune to ice elemental attacks for the duration of one battle. Costs 1 ether per casting.), Scroll of Water Warding (1/2 chance to make target immune to water elemental attacks for the duration of one battle. Costs 1 ether per casting.), Scroll of Wood Warding (1/2 chance to make target immune to wood elemental attacks for the duration of one battle. Costs 1 ether per casting.), Lapis Lamp of Summoning (Summons djinn Mayrene to conjure an etherial barrier around the target at the cost of 5 ether, giving them a 50/50 chance to avoid Damage, Free Hits, and Special Damage. The barrier dissipates when the target takes damage from any source.), Scroll of the Dragon's Roar (Causes Stunned and Burning-5 to the target 50/50 chance of success, costs 2 ether)
Roleplay: Underdeveloped Organ (A curious organ from the felled dragon Lethauros.)

OoC: Sorry for the short absence. I've been in a lot of stress this week.

The baggy, sleepless eyes that rested upon the absolutely not well-rested face of Heckz had been maliciously staring at Anniennal throughout the journey. Even if he didn't open his mouth, the variety of torture methods and means of torment that went through his mind as he glared at the knight were overflowing. Many of those imaginary screams of agony which took origin from the elven girl were generated by excruciating frostbites and strangling shadows, which reminded the harlot to relearn the arcane as soon as he got back to the hall.

The only time he spoke was when he was addressed, and he did this with a raspy voice that was very unusual when coming out of the harlot's mouth.

"Three thousand gold pieces."

He says unamused.

Darksten accepts his award, and says his thanks for the increased reputation before nodding to his quest mates and heading back to the hall.

ooc: Thanks for the good quest!

IMG_2313_zps3lj67aob.jpg

"As ill in spirit as in body," spits the were-lion. "Keep it. I'll be seeing you some time, Harlot. Be careful on the streets of Eubric. I think you know we're tossing out all the trash."

15 hours ago, Zepher said:

IMG_2313_zps3lj67aob.jpg

"As ill in spirit as in body," spits the were-lion. "Keep it. I'll be seeing you some time, Harlot. Be careful on the streets of Eubric. I think you know we're tossing out all the trash."

"Toss yourself out of the nearest building then, boo, or I'd watch myself too if I were in your lice-ridden hooves."

He says with a sleepless voice and quickly flashes his Black Market Insignia to the werelion before taking off, satisfied with himself.

Edited by Cutcobra