SPACIBA

Rogue one Vader ending scene mini Moc

I'm new doing Mocs and this is my second moc ever, it is the final scene in rogue one with Darth Vader fighting the rebels who tried to scape. I like so much RO and this part too, it's so epic and i haven't found any moc yet.

I need some feedback to improve  :)

m95dhg.jpg

2vsewxk.jpg

svgjev.jpg

6rlleb.jpg

2wdd5dt.jpg

nyd3zd.jpg

igkcnb.jpg

k9jacx.jpg

2 hours ago, Ellisss_2 said:

This looks great, one of my favourite scenes from the film!

Agreed! I really like how you have the one on the ceiling. Vader looking fearsome as ever! Epic!

Thank you,  the guy in the ceiling was not my first idea for this moc but it's funny,  I was going to put more rebel troopers because in the movie were ten in the aisle and four in the other side of the door. Here is half,  5 in the aisle and two in the door. 

Edited by SPACIBA

Hahaha, wonderful, I was wondering who would MOC this first? Anyone think idea this will become an official kit? It's awesome but, uh, it's pretty damn dark, too.

My only suggestion, SPACIBA, would be to replace the grey wall plates in the corridor with white ones. Bravo on the build!

1 hour ago, darththeling said:

Hahaha, wonderful, I was wondering who would MOC this first? Anyone think idea this will become an official kit? It's awesome but, uh, it's pretty damn dark, too.

My only suggestion, SPACIBA, would be to replace the grey wall plates in the corridor with white ones. Bravo on the build!

Thank you @darththeling,  i know the wall is white but with the lights off it seems grey and so dark and i don't have more white plates :/

Really nice, well captured, like VaderFan mentioned, maybe a bit more space would be beneficial, but it's great as is.