Pierre Augustin

[MOC] Exécuteur Super Star Destroyer 1,85 m (73 pouces - 6,1 pieds - in progress)

wow! I am planning to build one but currently tied on a light cruiser.:cry_sad: By the way, i think the back bit is a bit too long. If you like, I can translate important bits of your french. Je sais comment parler francais et anglais. Still impressive, most impressive.

Thanks!

It's strange, i really publish in english (what is it passing ?)...

For the tail i understand... but it the real scale of the original model, like on this comparison.. ;)

comparaison maquette SSD mon MOC mai 2018

Edited by Pierre Augustin

Bonjour tous le monde!

Mon exécuteur n'a pas encore beaucoup évolué. J'ai même dû le démonter partiellement pour commencer à planifier les réacteurs (ce qui demande encore du temps que mon emploi officiel me prend beaucoup de temps). D'un autre côté, le chantier de construction Kuat progresse bien! Avec cinq bébés destructeurs d'étoiles, un Impelleur un presque achevé, et un nouveau destroyer d'étoiles "Allégeance" ...: D

Tout est homothétique, à l'échelle. Enfin ... si nous souhaitons "bosse (?)" Un peu, les destructeurs d'étoiles des bébés, Impelleur et allégeance sont un peu plus gros qu'ils ne doivent être ... mais le design et leur structure interne être incapable d'être exactement le juste un format. Normalement, l'impulseur devrait être de 15 pouces et il fait 17,3 ... mes destroyers étoiles devraient faire 6,1 pouces et faire 6,6 et l'allégeance est de 9,25 pouces au lieu de 8,26. .. J'espère que vous aurez Je ne plaisante pas trop.

DSC_3286

DSC_32934 bébés SD DSC_8674Allégeance |  DSC_9484

Allégeance |  DSC_9490

DSC_2476DSC_2504DSC_2507

Hey Pierre,

a nice looking ship you have there. I really like the shape and angles and the command-town on top of the ship is amazing. Your little fleet as well have a decent microscale-look.

Keep on your good work!

Greetings Kommander

Hello pierre,

This is single-handedly e best imperial fleet i have ever seen in lego to date. The super star destroyer is flawless with every little angle and detail perfect. The imperial star destroyers are impeccable and the impellor is unmatched by any other i have seen in lego. The acclamators are the cherry on the cake for this fleet. My only suggestion which i am sure you will do later is to position the smaller star destroyers on clear stands in a fleet formation. Now whe are those pesky rebels who dare defy this power xD. Im sorry for the gushing but it impossible not to do that on this build

Brick on!

-Legoboy22

Bonjour à tous. Je poste ici quelques photos de l'évolution de mon Executor. J'ai peu de temps pour moi donc je bouge lentement. Mis à part les longues vacances qui m'ont permis de construire l'Executor comme vous le voyez dans l'état et en dehors de quelques modifications (y compris la queue, qui a apporté un gain non négligeable au début de cette année), j'ai peu de temps pour moi aujourd'hui .

Le gros travail restant est l'ajout de réacteurs. Je savais que ce ne serait pas facile et je pensais que ce serait juste amusant mais c'est évidemment plus complexe que je ne le pensais ... Je devais enlever le fond de la structure et une partie de la ville ... tant de choses qu'on ne voit pas trop dans les photos prises mais je m'assure que c'était un gros boulot, invisible. :))))

Mais j'ai commencé à structurer la base de la queue, tout le long du dos, une bonne partie de la poupe. Notamment en inversant un grand nombre de 3703 poutres techniques afin de fixer les plaques de tête et ainsi pouvoir fixer toutes les petites pièces de «décoration».

Mais, surtout, nous avons dû commencer à structurer le dessous de la queue pour mettre les réacteurs aux bons endroits. L'un des principaux défis est la première rangée de réacteurs (les 2 x 3) ... qui sont en fait très légèrement inclinés et parallèles au plan de la coque ventrale. Je n'ai pas pensé à obtenir l'inclinaison et en fait ainsi. Et il s'adapte bien à la structure (dernière image, entourée de violet). La 2ème rangée de réacteurs sera fixée sur la partie entourée de jaune.

L'important est de pouvoir solidement fixer les réacteurs, sans que ceux-ci "se courbent" ou "vacillent" ... ce qui n'est pas évident car ce sont deux cylindres imbriqués et fixés par un axe très long mais qui se tiendra à son fin.

Les photos que je montre ne montrent pas grand chose, je le sais, mais le peu qui est visible est le résultat de plusieurs jours et nuits de travail. Merci à tous.

La structure globale devant mon canapé ... :)))) et le chaos!

Structure de l'exécuteur en face du canapé pour montrer la taille du navire.

La structure inclinée pour les premiers réacteurs 2x3 ... (toujours coque ventrale)

DSC_5812

engines restructuration

Hi Pierre! Your Executor was the catalyst for starting my own, I'd read all the threads on here including Skayen's and Bob De Quatre's, but seeing one actually semi-complete made me take the leap!

Mine is slightly shorter than yours at 1.8m exactly. Your pictures were a huge help in building the hulls and initial frame, after that I moved on at pace and I should be completely finished within a week. I completed the underside a few weeks ago, when the whole ship is finished I'll start my own thread.

One thing I quickly realised was that whilst liftarms would add rigidity, they would also impede building anything else onto the framework, so my frame is more straightforward brute force than yours! Good luck with the rest of you build, I'm looking forward to see how you approach it compared to my take on it.

Regards, Rob

Photo%2022-10-2017,%2019%2029%2039.jpg?r

Photo%2029-10-2017,%2022%2003%2007.jpg?r

Edited by NorvernRob

Waouh!

J'espère qu'on pourra voir d'autres photos!

Je pense que tu étais plus rationnel que moi en commençant par le "dessous" (la coquille ventrale).

The design of this part is really beautiful... mine will be more "chaotic" but i'm trying to correct that.

We have to thank Skayen, yes. ;)

Hello everyone.

Although my Executor is still not completed, I have advanced considerably on the beast ... I recently slightly shortened the tail, for example. Indeed, I found that many MOCs had the "default" of a tail too short, probably because of the lack of initial documentation and the many misleading screenshots from the film, and an effect of perspective poorly controlled. On the other hand, I had lengthened that of my Executor a bit too much (a few centimeters). It is therefore not 1.85m but 1.78m ... but it is much more accurate.

But the main work done was obviously on the engines, the ventral hull and the rear which have advanced considerably.

It is a long work since, I remind, I work without plan and empirically (even if I have a considerable documentation) because I do it really to have fun.

I still have to thank Skayen without whom the model with 2x4 corner plates, the closest to the actual model, would not have come into existence. I must also thank Onecase Bricks and his splendid model ... his work on the back of the Executor will have helped me a lot to complete mine.

I think I should finish my beast by the end of the summer.

bunker ventral DSC_1994

correspondence below/above, city/engines (new one, new structure)executor ventral bunker and pits removable city (beginning)Stern comparison...Executor stern and engines, removables

face ventrale executor MOC DSC_6725

The beast had some upgrades! looks awesome. I'm glad that my work helped you in some ways :) looking forward to see when it's completed.

This looks amazing! I am looking forward to seeing the finished build!