Sign in to follow this  
Mpyromaxos

[Moc WW2] Battle of France

The Battle of France, also known as the Fall of France, was the German invasion of France and the Low Countries in 1940 during the Second World War. In six weeks from 10 May 1940, German forces defeated Allied forces by mobile operations and conquered France, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands, bringing land operations on the Western Front to an end until 6 June 1944. Italy entered the war on 10 June 1940 and attempted an invasion of France.

I wanted to start creating some mocs with WW2 theme and Brickwarriors with their amazing new figs, gave me the inspirastion :laugh: !!
I created a diorama with the Germans after a fight.. in the roads of Paris!

The main moc..

32107930310_9b853f43f1_c.jpg

32364776811_65a2ba9c9e_c.jpg

32334746692_39600bf79e_c.jpg

The squad..

31642961904_f0508e6389_c.jpg

The buildings..

31674890283_0be4d31a59_c.jpg

I hope you like it!!  C&C are welcome!! :tongue:
P.s.
The Panzer IV Ausf. G Tank is a design from Brian Fitzsimmon with a little upgrade in some parts from me for stability and to move turret around and up-down. :sweet:

Edited by Mpyromaxos

I love how you've torn up the road like that! And the buildings look really realistic in the way they were destroyed.

One thing though... If that's a Panzer IV, the turret should be shorter and a little wider, and the front mudguard shouldn't slope downward.

On 25/1/2017 at 2:56 AM, BrickByBrick Official said:

NOICE! THIS IS SO COOL! 

Tnk you! :sweet:

On 25/1/2017 at 2:38 PM, AFOLguy1970 said:

Very realistic.  Also a great use of the grey "trigger" parts.

Tnk you very much! I finally found a use for them! :P

On 25/1/2017 at 11:32 PM, Fox Womb said:

I love how you've torn up the road like that! And the buildings look really realistic in the way they were destroyed.

One thing though... If that's a Panzer IV, the turret should be shorter and a little wider, and the front mudguard shouldn't slope downward.

Tnk you! :sweet: Yes i believe the buildings came up pretty good for first time!
The tank it's not my design as i wright up, i just upgrated a little, but i look pictures for the specific tank before i built in Google and i think it's pretty close to the real one. :sweet:

On 26/1/2017 at 1:04 AM, Helge said:

Cool!!! Especially I like the tank. Great MOC.

Tnk you very much!