Garmadon

Challenge V - Princes of Garvey - RESULTS POSTED!

4 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

What's wrong with you eslandolans these days?!?!?! Can't a nation be friends with another one?!?!?!??

How can you make friends when your government is literally made up of three warring trade companies? :laugh: Also, did that last war between Eslandola and Mardier not teach you that Eslandolans can't make friends? :pir_laugh2:

Wow, what a contest. The combined results is quite a read. Congrats to all the participants and winners, and good job Capt. Wolf on that first pic too. Here's to successful challenges in the future. :classic:

6 hours ago, Brandon Stark said:

How can you make friends when your government is literally made up of three warring trade companies? :laugh: Also, did that last war between Eslandola and Mardier not teach you that Eslandolans can't make friends? :pir_laugh2:

I was referring to the friendship of Oleon and Mardier nations that is being molested by those pesky Greens! :tongue:

Excellent writing Garmadon! The scene depicting the capitulation (or retreat or cease fire?) is very well done too, good work Captain Wolf.

Aaaand congrats to Eslandola. 

1 hour ago, blackdeathgr said:

I was referring to the friendship of Oleon and Mardier nations that is being molested by those pesky Greens! :tongue:

Yep, seems our friends in Mardier have sufferred a resounding defeat.:wacko: Do we have plans to help them further?

"Your friends in Mardier"? A secret, unholy alliance we haven't heard about? ;) 

Should we worry? :P

1 hour ago, Bregir said:

Relax Sir Montoya, I should've write like this, "friends",  entre guillemets, it was just an expression referring to the people of Mardier, Mardierians if you prefer.:wink:

8 hours ago, Bregir said:

Nah, we just like to hang around with them

11 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

My point still stands. Poor Eslandolans don't know how to make friends. Feel bad for them. :pir_laugh2:

54 minutes ago, blackdeathgr said:

Nah, we just like to hang around with them

Isn't the Oleander royal family related to Mardier's since that war several centuries ago?

19 hours ago, Brandon Stark said:

Isn't the Oleander royal family related to Mardier's since that war several centuries ago?

I believe you are right! Our librarian verified that not long ago!

And related to the Eslandola Crown, which nearly caused a different war. It is a wonder that Oleon hasn't really appreciated that Eslandola's new representative government is what kept a far bloodier affair from happening.

15 minutes ago, gedren_y said:

And related to the Eslandola Crown, which nearly caused a different war. It is a wonder that Oleon hasn't really appreciated that Eslandola's new representative government is what kept a far bloodier affair from happening.

Nonetheless, I would still be highly suspicious of Eslandola, if I were blue. You do still have the very king who attacked olean positions and claimed their throne nominally in charge... :pir-wink:

The properties won in CH5 by Eslandola to be placed on Isla de Victoria in a new settlement (Puerto Desafio) were split up among the participants:

2 Large licences - @Captain Braunsfeld (claimed); @Maxim I(claimed)

3 Medium licences - @Faladrin(claimed); @Kai NRG(claimed); @Legostone(claimed)

4 Small licences - @Capt Wolf(claimed)@Sir Stig(claimed)@Elostirion(claimed); @Garmadon

1 small license - @Professor Thaum (claimed)

On 6/13/2017 at 7:39 AM, Garmadon said:

Plus, all the following folks win:

A 20% greater gain in the MRCA whenever visiting an ESL port for the next three months after the results of the challenge are posted or a 15% greater gain on any landbased properties placed in either Garvey or Eslandolan settlements built in the same time period (but the bonus would stay in place for those properties for all the foreseeable future).

On 6/13/2017 at 7:39 AM, Garmadon said:

And all the following folks receive:

A 25% greater gain whenever visiting MAR ports for the next three months after the results for the challenge are published or a 20% greater gain on any landbased properties placed in Mardierian settlements which are built in the same time period (but the bonus would likewise stay in place after that).

This may have been asked already and I missed it, but when does the 3 months begin. (Seeing as we are over a month since the results but still haven't had an MRCA. If I were to focus on land properties do I need to pump them out in the next month and a half or are they starting at the same time as the MRCA? One more question: Is there any Marderian settlements that can be built in? 

On 25-6-2017 at 4:40 PM, Legostone said:

The properties won in CH5 by Eslandola to be placed on Isla de Victoria in a new settlement (Puerto Desafio) were split up among the participants:

2 Large licences - @Captain Braunsfeld (claimed); @Maxim I

3 Medium licences - @Faladrin(claimed); @Kai NRG(claimed); @Legostone(claimed)

4 Small licences - @Capt Wolf(claimed)@Sir Stig(claimed)@Elostirion(claimed); @Garmadon

1 small license - @Professor Thaum (claimed)

Claimed mine :)

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/153185-esl-fb-maestro-warehouse-at-puerto-desafio/