My previous crawler (Rock Beetle) won second place in LTR Truck Trial Competition in Trial category, and then I started to build new one for next competition. This time I decided to participate in the other category. First, I started with the chassis:

31662220504_2d641d28d5_c.jpg

Two L-motors for propulsion, M-motor for steering.

32353360772_52540a3af1_c.jpg

The next step was the body, and the design of this MOC was inspired by Bowler EXR-S. I tried to copy this SUV, but in the end I stoped trying. So it is not the most accurate copy of this vehicle, just inspired. It has a lot of details that the original don't have, like the air intake on the hood, the spoiler and two chrome pipes.

31662299914_29b923cf55_c.jpg

32505674695_d5598d860b_c.jpg

32464960806_563e047760_c.jpg

32353675702_d7622d6d15_c.jpg

31694116063_39ec8cab47_c.jpg

The last competition was exciting and I can't wait for the next one in April. :devil: 

I hope you like it! :wink:

More photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/139343351@N04/albums/72157679544070205

Video:

Edited by LegoDego

It looks very cool, the chassis seems robust and those 2 L-Motors will surely give enough power to it, the body is very nice too, good luck in the truck trial.

12 minutes ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

Looks good! Nice body, the suspension travel is large. :thumbup: How good is the performance? Will you make a video?

Video comes later, I promise that you will see its performance:devil:

1 minute ago, LegoDego said:

Video comes later, I promise that you will see its performance:devil:

You didn't answer the question! :wink::laugh: Alright, I'll wait to see it... Good luck at the competition!

5 minutes ago, letsbuild said:

Do you have a link to a webpage talking about the competition? I would like to know more about it...

Previous competition: www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/141095-moscow-jeep-trial-2016-november-12-13/#comment-2719250

i especially like the rear, very convincing and nicely done!  And i also like you went for wormwheel steering, imo thats the best option when you need strength and precision steering climbing over stuff. 

I really like the front grille with lights! Can't stop looking at it. Overall, a nice chassis put into a nice body. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

1 hour ago, Imanol BB said:

Hey, that´s pretty good, it performs amazingly well, nice work.

28 minutes ago, MajklSpajkl said:

Performance is indeed great!!! I miss a bit more on the front mask though.

Thank you all, my next step will be the instruction, and it can take a long time. Instruction will be in the form of a set of photos with consistent assembly or LDD file, I have not decided yet. There will be individual instruction for the chassis.