Captain Nemo

Lego BrickHeadz 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

25 minutes ago, Lucarex said:

How do you account for Slimer then?

Slimmer is a full Brickheadz, 4x4 head rather than the 3x3 of the smaller ones

8 hours ago, Whovastron said:

Slimmer is a full Brickheadz, 4x4 head rather than the 3x3 of the smaller ones

Exactly, Slimer is 4x4 and full price. Full BrickhHeadz & Companions are sold for 14,99 and Venkman & Slimer are sold for 19,99.

On 7/7/2018 at 12:21 PM, Lucarex said:

They all do I know. I just asked if anywhere else. Seems exclusive only at this point like BTTF.

BTTF wasnt exclusive in the US at least, they were sold at Target stores.

It was immediately back ordered online (along with Little Mermaid) when they went on sale so I am guessing that they just didn't have much stock to ship out to retailers yet if its meant to be a non-exclusive set.  Though I have yet to see the Tactical Batman/Superman combo in stores here either just at the Lego shop and online.  BTTF may have been a lego store and target exclusive as I haven't seen it anywhere else here.  

In the U.K., the Jurassic World Brickheadz is exclusive to Tesco, with the Incredibles exclusive to Sainsbury’s (although they were reduced to clear I think last time I went in) not sure on the others, toymaster and Smyths have all the HP sets, so they must not be exclusive. However Argos only has Harry so who knows. I think many places were burned by the bad performance of the initial Brickheadz. All the Justice League ones were reduced to clear at ASDA for £3 in the end, same goes for Rey and Kylo at Sainsbury’s. I even got Batgirl for 95p at ASDA. they don’t seem to last very long on the shelves. Star Lord, Iron Man, Han Solo and Chewie are now reduced to clear at Sainsbury’s for 6.67. The best place for Brickheadz in the UK seems to be Lego store and Amazon, with Smyths, Toymaster and the Entertainer carrying most of the line.

1 hour ago, Whovastron said:

In the U.K., the Jurassic World Brickheadz is exclusive to Tesco

Not true. Smyths have it.

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/lego-and-bricks/lego-brickheads/lego-41614-brickheadz-owen-and-blue/p/163801

Agree about poor sales/leftovers of first few waves though, but likewise there was the ridiculously short shelf life of Phasma and Finn.

Wish I'd picked up Lloyd on offer but never saw it reduced before it too vanished.

Edited by Lucarex

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Good news! According to mini_legogo we are getting a dipper and Mabel brickheadz from gravity falls!!!!

I am so hyped about this news! I hope there will be more Sets than just the BrickHeadz. A nice big Mystery Shack would be so lovely...

4 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Good news! According to mini_legogo we are getting a dipper and Mabel brickheadz from gravity falls!!!!

Time for me to buy my first Brickheadz!!!

There are official new pictures for Steve and Creeper now. They have the BrickHeadz numbers 58 und 59 and contain 160 parts. So now there is #57 still missing. Any idea how they could fill this? 

Could be one of the Leia or Boba Fett BH‘s, as far as I know have their numbers still to be released. 

It‘s also always possible that they release one at a convention or Inside tour or such.

On 7/13/2018 at 2:52 AM, julesvincent said:

Could be one of the Leia or Boba Fett BH‘s, as far as I know have their numbers still to be released. 

It‘s also always possible that they release one at a convention or Inside tour or such.

The new star wars Brickheadz sets are up on the lego website now and have a release date of August 1st along with the Jack and Sally set and the Rocket/Groot set.  

On 7/13/2018 at 9:52 AM, julesvincent said:

Now that we have all the numbers, we know it's not Leia or Boba and there wasn't an SDCC Exclusive one this year. So the #57 remains to be filled.

Interesting note: Rocket and Groot remain to be released in October in Germany. In the US it's now August. No dates for Luke & Yoda, Leia, Boba and Jack & Sally for Germany so far...

I just had a chat with customer support. The 57 is still open, but there will probably one set in the future to not upset the collectors. At least this caught their attention now :)

Anyone know why the sets that were to be released tomorrow have now been delayed to Oct 1st?  The only set that is still scheduled to be released tomorrow is the Minecraft set which ironically enough was the last new set to be added to the lego website.  Even the Rocket and Groot set which was up on the website for the longest time has been pushed back to Oct 1st along with the 3 new Star Wars sets and Jack/Sally (though I dont disagree with this set coming out in October vs August)

I was looking forward to getting these sets tomorrow outside of the Minecraft ( not into that at all) which is now the only one releasing tomorrow

I’m not making this up but set 40316 and brickheadz Number 57 is Geoffrey the giraffe from toys r us. Not sure if it’s actually happening because of toys r us closing 

Barnes and Noble in the US have been putting out the Mickey and Minnie brickheadz early.  There are 2 per store I picked up a set yesterday.  Built Mickey and it was really neat how they designed it especially the tail.

Does anyone knows when the Mickey and Minnie Brickheadz will be available in Europe/Norway?

I’m not a fan of some of the random detachments from the Brickheadz style. The belly on Homer, for example, I get it, he’s fat, but the style is the same for the other 50 odd figures and to break it suddenly is odd, and the point is they’re square. If they gave Steve ears and round eyes, why change this? Geoffrey works because it’s still keeping the shape simple and square.

probably something I only find weird, but oh well

Homer's head doesn't look right. I think even if they kept all the sides square but rounded the top, he would look a lot better.

Newt looks fantastic (no pun intended) though. The hair is perfect.